About Solar Neutrino Problem

Old September 26th 03, 11:23 AM

Default About Solar Neutrino Problem

I would like to say (as my opinion) couple words about
the Solar Neutrino Problem:

1. There should exist neutrino flux from the Sun to the center of the space.
If this neutrino flux would be stopped then the Sun would explode ?
(this is why I did not mention this matter earlier).

(One part of Solar neutrinos possibly goes to this process?)

2. "Wrong neutrinos" (4 different species) and "Right neutrinos"
(totally there exist 4 different species "right neutrinos"
and also related 4 different species "small right neutrinos")
forms gluons.

When these neutrino couples ("small right neutrinos" are
not involved in this case) are binded as gluon they
are at least then magnetic monopoles ?

(One part of Solar neutrinos possibly goes to this process?)

3. Neutrinos should have mass ?

4. There does not exist neutrino oscillations (changes from one
neutrino species to other neutrino species)?

Best Regards,
Hannu Poropudas
Old September 26th 03, 12:43 PM
Sam Wormley

The [once] Solar Neutrino Problem Has Been Closed
http://www.aip.org/enews/physnews/2002/split/586-1.html

The Sudbury Neutrino Observatory
http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/

Direct Evidence for Neutrino Flavor Transformation from Neutral-Current
Interactions in the Sudbury Neutrino Observatory
http://arXiv.org/abs/nucl-ex/0204008

Measurement of Day and Night Neutrino Energy Spectra at SNO and Constraints
on Neutrino Mixing Parameters
http://arXiv.org/abs/nucl-ex/0204009
Old September 27th 03, 02:16 AM
Double-A

Sam Wormley wrote in message ...
The [once] Solar Neutrino Problem Has Been Closed
http://www.aip.org/enews/physnews/2002/split/586-1.html

The Sudbury Neutrino Observatory
http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/

Direct Evidence for Neutrino Flavor Transformation from Neutral-Current
Interactions in the Sudbury Neutrino Observatory
http://arXiv.org/abs/nucl-ex/0204008

Measurement of Day and Night Neutrino Energy Spectra at SNO and Constraints
on Neutrino Mixing Parameters
http://arXiv.org/abs/nucl-ex/0204009

Since a neutrino's speed is almost indistinguishable from the speed of
light, its time frame relative to ours must be almost frozen. So the
question would be when does it "find the time" to make its change from
one type of neutrino to another during its short transit from the Sun
to the Earth?

Double-A
Old September 30th 03, 04:48 AM
Bilge

Double-A:
Sam Wormley wrote in message
The [once] Solar Neutrino Problem Has Been Closed
http://www.aip.org/enews/physnews/2002/split/586-1.html

The Sudbury Neutrino Observatory
http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/

Direct Evidence for Neutrino Flavor Transformation from Neutral-Current
Interactions in the Sudbury Neutrino Observatory
http://arXiv.org/abs/nucl-ex/0204008

Measurement of Day and Night Neutrino Energy Spectra at SNO and

Constraints
on Neutrino Mixing Parameters
http://arXiv.org/abs/nucl-ex/0204009

Since a neutrino's speed is almost indistinguishable from the speed of
light, its time frame relative to ours must be almost frozen.

Nonsense. Since a neutrino has a mass, it has a rest frame.

So the
question would be when does it "find the time" to make its change from
one type of neutrino to another during its short transit from the Sun
to the Earth?

During coffee breaks.

Old September 30th 03, 06:53 AM

Sam Wormley wrote in message ...
The [once] Solar Neutrino Problem Has Been Closed
http://www.aip.org/enews/physnews/2002/split/586-1.html

The Sudbury Neutrino Observatory
http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/

"For many years, the number of solar neutrinos measured by other underground
detectors has been found to be smaller than expected from theories of
energy generation in the sun. This had led scientists to infer that
either the understanding of the Sun is incomplete or that the neutrinos are
changing from one type to another in transit from the core of the Sun."

(Text is copied from The Sudbury Neutrino Observatory web-page
http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/sno/results_09_03/ )

I prefer the conclusion that the understanding of the Sun is incomplete.

Old September 30th 03, 07:15 AM
Sam Wormley

" wrote:

[...]

It was found that neutrinos are changing from one type to another in transit
from the core of the Sun.
Old October 1st 03, 05:48 AM
FrediFizzx

"Sam Wormley" wrote in message
| " wrote:
|
| Sam Wormley wrote in message
| The [once] Solar Neutrino Problem Has Been Closed
| http://www.aip.org/enews/physnews/2002/split/586-1.html
|
| The Sudbury Neutrino Observatory
| http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/
|

| "For many years, the number of solar neutrinos measured by other
underground
| detectors has been found to be smaller than expected from theories of
| energy generation in the sun. This had led scientists to infer that
| either the understanding of the Sun is incomplete or that the
neutrinos are
| changing from one type to another in transit from the core of the
Sun."

| (Text is copied from The Sudbury Neutrino Observatory web-page
| http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/sno/results_09_03/ )
|
| I prefer the conclusion that the understanding of the Sun is
incomplete.

| Direct Evidence for Neutrino Flavor Transformation from
Neutral-Current
| Interactions in the Sudbury Neutrino Observatory
| http://arXiv.org/abs/nucl-ex/0204008
|
| Measurement of Day and Night Neutrino Energy Spectra at SNO and
Constraints
| on Neutrino Mixing Parameters
| http://arXiv.org/abs/nucl-ex/0204009
|
| It was found that neutrinos are changing from one type to another in
transit
| from the core of the Sun.

"Found" is an awefully strong word for something that is still fairly
hypothetical. That is merely one of several explanations.

FrediFizzx

Old October 1st 03, 12:07 PM

(Bilge) wrote in message ...
:
I would like to say (as my opinion) couple words about
the Solar Neutrino Problem:

1. There should exist neutrino flux from the Sun to the center of the space.
If this neutrino flux would be stopped then the Sun would explode ?
(this is why I did not mention this matter earlier).

Huh?

(One part of Solar neutrinos possibly goes to this process?)

2. "Wrong neutrinos" (4 different species) and "Right neutrinos"
(totally there exist 4 different species "right neutrinos"
and also related 4 different species "small right neutrinos")
forms gluons.

There are 3 neutrino flavors: electron, muon and tau (plus their
anti-particles). All are left-handed as far as is known.

Our present knowledge about neutrinos is possibly incomplete ?

3. Neutrinos should have mass ?

They do.

4. There does not exist neutrino oscillations (changes from one
neutrino species to other neutrino species)?

The reason they are known to have mass is because neutrino
oscillations have been observed.

NO,

Neutrinos was drawn (in H-M's drawings)as color elecricity signal
periphery and color electricity signal spot in center of that color
electricity signal periphery. It seems to be that they could be then
be black holes in respect to color electricity signal.

They have also curious property that size of periphery of color
electricity singal oscillates. (I don't know to what this could
be related. I asked this also years ago in Usenet news groups.
If I remember right the year was 1995. No answers).

I have understood that this color electricity is possible
pre-geometric form of the geometry of the Universe.
(color electricity signals have finite speed (practically "near
infinite speed"))

I have also understood that mass is only due expansion resistance
of the Universe (also mass is only contraction resistance of the
other part of the Universe where those "right neutrinos" are).
In case pre-geometric color electricity signal influence of mass
means that color electricity signal goes black color
(= no color electricity)in extreme case.

If mass influence neutrinos it means that their color electricity
color goes black in extreme case (destruction of neutrino in
this case) as at least is in case of near the black hole's central
"diamond" which have that "color electricity annihilation
periphery flame" around it (as it was in H-M's drawings).
Old October 1st 03, 12:18 PM
Sam Wormley

FrediFizzx wrote:

"Found" is an awefully strong word for something that is still fairly
hypothetical. That is merely one of several explanations.

hypothetical vs measured