Gravity

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 5th 21, 03:22 PM
Elassoto Elassoto is offline
Junior Member

Location: Boca Raton
Default Gravity

Gravity is strange. We are constantly being accelerated outward from the Earth at 1G (of course). This means that we are being constantly being sucked into a spacetime "vortex", and being held back by the solid ground under our feet. Although we have the sensation of not moving at all because of the mass of the Earth, spacetime has a different point of view. It says you are being accelerated.

What's my point? Well for one, never take your perspective for granted.