ASTRO: Waiting For Moonset

Old April 26th 07, 05:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Preston S Justis

Default ASTRO: Waiting For Moonset

What a beautiful sight on a clear night! I had to take a pic....
Nikon D200/50mm f/1.8 lens.

My friend's telescope, a 6" f/5 Jaegers reractor with an
Orion 80mm ED refactor piggybacked. He was using
a Starlight express CCD on the 6" to autoguide our cameras
His Canon Rebel XTi is mounted on the 80mm scope.
The mount is a Losmandy G11.

My Space shuttle (Subaru Forester) is on the right :^).

Scott

Scott
--
Preston S Justis
Astrophotography home page:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0010 copy.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	152.0 KB
ID:	753

ASTRO: Obsession 20 - waiting for dark George Normandin[_1_] Astro Pictures 3 April 15th 07 03:54 PM
Waiting for controversy...? Aldo Nova Space Shuttle 174 October 1st 06 02:19 AM
moonrise/moonset time table Larry Misc 1 December 15th 05 08:45 PM
how to calculate moonrise-moonset-sunrise-sunset? Whazzy Amateur Astronomy 6 January 30th 04 05:47 PM