One good thing NASA's Earth Explorer is doing (One of very few good things)

Old March 31st 12, 02:22 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default One good thing NASA's Earth Explorer is doing (One of very fewgood things)

On Mar 28, 1:38*pm, "Chris.B" wrote:
On Mar 27, 6:40*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

Exactly, we as the supposedly most intelligent species can do way
better than global exploiting and living off hydrocarbons, and
otherwise putting us a risk by using uranium primarily for creating
plutonium that goes mostly into our WMD.

The past, current and future K12s are basically screwed-over by their
very own parents, grandparents and their peers as faith-based
protected and by those having authority, wealth and mafia like power
over whomever we elect or appoint. *By not policing their own bullish
and selfish kind is exactly what causes wars, inflation and global
disparity that they don't see anything wrong with.

99% of Americans are totally wasted on junk foods, snookered and
dumbfounded by eyecandy, consumer packaging hype and into playing of
games plus into social/political media pretending that usually ends up
neglecting and/or hurting others. *The ability to take better care of
themselves, staying out of trouble and much less help others is
getting mainstream nullified, because they haven't been properly
educated nor much less allowed to think or act for themselves.

If you are going to start talking common sense it is I who may have to
see the shrink! ;-)

It's not just the Americans. Many societies, around the globe, set
themselves the target of being as American as possible.

They must have a good reason. Why would they want to act like
Denmarkians?

So junk food
and obesity are about to cull a few hundred million before their time.

Maybe this will help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tar4V4t4ADA

Next thing you know the ambulance chasers will bring class actions
against MacLards and Kloak. They'll whine: "They made me do it!" and
want a free handout for their awful suffering.

A woman did sue for getting burned by hot coffee that she spilled. If
hot coffee is what you want, maybe MacLards is your place.

The terrorists should look to MacLards and Kloak for inspiration if
they are running short of willing victims. They haven't scratched the
surface of humanity compared with those two. Yet you don't see the
security services stopping Kloak abusers in the street for carrying
unlicensed, offensive weapons.

You can go into almost any grocery store and find all kinds of
unhealthy food to eat. You can also find very healthy food to eat.
The choice is yours. OTOH, victims of terrorism were invariably
minding their own business when attacked.

I was just reading about the British 2012 Olympics. MacLards has the
total monopoly of fast food in the global centre of all this
athleticism. Kloak has the total monopoly on drinks. So where will the
athletes eat and drink? Well away from the largest fast food hub in
the world, I would imagine! Well, they wouldn't be seen dead stuffing
that crap down their faces like there was no tomorrow, would they?

No, but they might very well try steroids.

Has the IOC chosen an official cigarette?

If you think politics is corrupt you should look at the IOC, Now
there's a gravy train heading for the buffers at full speed! £9.5
billion dead squid have been dumped on this farce in the middle of a
global recession. Sport participation is falling as fast as funds are
diverted from real, grass roots sport and youth support to fill the
pockets of the fat cats. Absolutely no offence intended to real cats,
of course.

Is it still possible to get tickets to the opening and closing
ceremonies, or finals tickets for track, gymnastics or swimming?

BTW: For those unfamiliar with Danish: "Kloak" is a sewer. You know:
Where the brown frothy stuff runs freely. :-)

I am sure that Denmark has a plentiful supply.
Old March 31st 12, 02:35 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Mar 30, 5:52*pm, 1treePetrifiedForestLane
wrote:
newsflash: they are by source renewable,
whether or not we are extracting them at a renewable rate;
thye are just biomass!

We are using them up roughly a million times faster than they are
being formed. The Demarkians _might_ be doing a little better, maybe
"only" 500,000 times faster, but they don't include the use by their
shipping industry in their estimates. Many of the more outspoken
Warmingistas might be using up their "share" of the fuel about 10
million or more times faster. IOW, they are using someone else's
"share."

Obviously you have been fully invested in hydrocarbons, so that's

Old March 31st 12, 04:01 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Mar 30, 2:13*am, "Chris.B" wrote:
On Mar 29, 10:51*pm, Al Wilson wrote:

the new prius c is so cute - i want 2 take 1 home an give it lots of
(((((hugs))))) xxxxxxx * my baby prius xxxxxx

Y'all really don't have much imagination, do you? The Prius is not
remotely green. It is rolling, marketing hype for middle class chumps
in the absence of serious, all electric vehicles for the man and woman
in the street. The total CO2 load of producing the damned things makes
a mockery of any saving in CO2 released at the dripping exhaust pipe.
Particularly since it is usually recharged with coal-fired
electricity.

The older Prii burned only gasoline, last time I checked. The new
ones CAN be plugged into a coal-fired grid such as Denmark's, but that
is not necessary, nor beneficial in all cases.

All-electric vehicles would almost certainly need to be plugged into a
coal-fired grid, such as Denmark's.

The vast majority of vehicles carry only the driver.

Even so they probably get a better PMPG, since buses often run with
few passengers off-peak.

Only over a
relatively short journey to collect the next fix of sugar from the
supermarket.

The vast majority of vehicle trips are NOT for picking up a bag of
sugar.

So smaller, lighter, all-electric vehicles are far more
appropriate. Heavy, steel bodies, built to carry four or five
obscenely obese passengers are a complete joke. They are still trying
to make the same early 20th century cars but with a spark symbol on
the side like some re-badged, Buck Rogers iFizzler.

The 0bamamobile by Government Motors?
Old April 1st 12, 02:39 AM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
AGWFacts[_2_]

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 06:29:29 -0700 (PDT), "$27 TRILLION to pay for
Kyoto" wrote:

Their Earth Explorer, in addition to being used to promote the hoax of
AGW

The what?

--
"How is it that you are unable to see that animals ****ing and thus
causing biological production is a delusion, not a scientific concept
Old April 1st 12, 02:13 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Mar 31, 5:01*pm, wrote:

The 0bamamobile by Government Motors?

That thing will never get off the ground! ;-)

Thanks for the useful links.

Regarding wind turbine rotor size I have often noticed a remarkable
size vs rotation disparity in the Danish landscape. (where there are
very many scattered groups of commercial turbines) I often joke that
they must be using coal-fired electricity to rotate the largest
turbines because they only very rarely stop even in apparently dead
calm conditions. The medium sized rotors do stop but only a few times
a year. How much energy they produce in low wind conditions is another
matter. The very small "domestic" turbines stop quite often. This
disparity follows logically on from the swept area of the blades
rising as the square of the radius. Denmark is a rather windy place.
Subjectively Denmark is far windier even than Western Britain. Yet the
Danish terrain is mostly of very low altitude and relatively flat.

What the world needs more than anything is paint-on, super insulation
for the exterior walls of homes and offices in cold climates. The
present payback time of external wall insulation, on existing building
stocks, is ridiculously long. Even with all the extra Danish taxes on
every kwh of mains electricity consumed it does not pay to have
external insulation done commercially. Interior wall insulation is
largely impractical for many homes and not as efficient as external
insulation.

Only new builds are adequately insulated and even then there are
doubts about effectivity. Insulation is potentially one of the
greatest benefits to those on a low income. Yet is completely excluded
on account of its very high cost. So, many old people die of
hypothermia. Which saves on the taxpayer's pension bill. Meanwhile,
the middle classes are subsidised for putting solar electric panels on
their roofs with generous payback for over-generation beyond their own
domestic consumption.

BTW: It is no use trying to make fun of the Danes at my expense. I'm
not a Dane. Though I do respect many of their practices.
Old April 1st 12, 11:48 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
spica

"Chris.B" wrote:

I can walk to a dark sky sight from my back door in less than 3 seconds.

You are amongst the lucky few. Many of us have to drive 100 miles or more.

The only problem is the darkly coloured, parked car getting in the way.

You regret going with Astral Black instead of Tyrol Silver or Pure White?

A 10" Dob on a suitable trailer can be easily towed behind a bicycle,

For 100 miles?

Old April 2nd 12, 07:20 AM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Apr 2, 12:48*am, "spica" wrote:

You are amongst the lucky few.

Indeed. People are always telling me I'm gifted.

You regret going with Astral Black instead of Tyrol Silver or Pure White?

I've tried most colours over the years but they usually spoilt my
night vision.

Cycling For 100 miles?

Y'all would have to build up to it with regular training. ;-)

I recommended towing a telescope behind a bicycle in the S&T in my
youth. Some Americans thought I was a schoolboy because I didn't
automatically suggest driving to find the darkness. I didn't have to
go anywhere to find the darkness. It was already upon me. Only when
the British finally invented B&W American TV comedy shows did I
realise that Americans drove everywhere from junior school age.

The British had yet to invent the traffic jam at that time. So cycling
was still considered quite normal. Many British factories used to have
vast cycle parking facilities. Literally thousands of bicycles would
pour in and out of the factory gates at the beginning and end of the
working day. Many of them even had riders. Only the senior managers
had cars.

Then the British invented the Japanese car and everything changed
within two or three short years. We lived on a quiet, leafy main road
into a city. It went from being woken at dawn by noisy birdsong. To
the constant roar of heavy traffic 24 x 7 in only a year or two. After
that they gutted every British city and town centre to make more room
for the Japanese cars. The British hadn't invented American cars by
then so we used to gawp in disbelief at the rumbling, metal dinosaurs
at the cinema.

Now the Danes have invented the classic American car. There are far
more American classic cars here now than there are in Cuba. Even
though gasoline is 14 dollars (equiv) a gallon. Y'all couldn't make it
up! :-)
Old April 2nd 12, 07:25 AM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Apr 2, 6:32*am, Brad Guth wrote:

We're also being culled via sugar. *I'm certain the oligarchs and
Rothschilds don't individually consume 10% as much raw and processed
sugar as the rest of us.

We wont have sugar in the house. If anyone wants sugar in their tea
they have to bring their own... and stand outside to drink it!

Have you followed any of what William Mook has uncovered?

I hope it's a clean joke? This is a family forum, you know. ;-)

Old April 4th 12, 07:54 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Apr 1, 11:25*pm, "Chris.B" wrote:
On Apr 2, 6:32*am, Brad Guth wrote:

We're also being culled via sugar. *I'm certain the oligarchs and
Rothschilds don't individually consume 10% as much raw and processed
sugar as the rest of us.

We wont have sugar in the house. If anyone wants sugar in their tea
they have to bring their own... and stand outside to drink it!

Have you followed any of what William Mook has uncovered?

I hope it's a clean joke? This is a family forum, you know. ;-)

There's nothing dirty or nasty about William Mook, although a bit
eccentric and flying off-the-hook from time to time with his Mokenergy
and Mokaerospace alternatives, though nowhere as bad as Warhol and a
few others.

Clearly the whole truth and nothing but the truth seems to upset you.
Why is the best available research, science and its truth so upsetting
to you?

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

Old April 4th 12, 08:16 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote:

newsflash: they are by source renewable,
whether or not we are extracting them at a renewable rate;
thye are just biomass!

We are using them up roughly a million times faster than they are
being formed. *The Demarkians _might_ *be doing a little better, maybe
"only" 500,000 times faster, but they don't include the use by their
shipping industry in their estimates. * Many of the more outspoken
Warmingistas might be using up their "share" *of the fuel about 10
million or more times faster. *IOW, they are using someone else's
"share."

Obviously you have been fully invested in hydrocarbons, so that's

Whenever they get to exclude the other preliminary plus multiple
secondary factors of extracting, transporting, processing and just
otherwise our using up those hydrocarbons, it doesn't cont as anything
all that negative or of any consequence against their supposedly
renewable capability. Whereas instead by consuming such hydrocarbons,
or in the case of venting off helium at a good billion times faster
than it’s getting created from scratch within, apparently doesn't
count against our survival or against the environment until the very
last barrel and m3 gets processed, flared off, consumed, spilled or
raw vented into the polluted atmosphere, as well as entirely lost into
space by the tonnes per second.

By using up the other shares of hydrocarbons that belong to others
that are least compensated, is simply the best ever Semitic oligarch
Rothschild heaven on Earth, because to them hell doesn’t even exist.