don't recall when I said these words please!

Old November 8th 03, 02:57 PM
Mark

Default don't recall when I said these words please!

don't recall when I said these words please!

don't recall when I said these words please!
signed your friendly democrats

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to
develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them.
That
is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is
clear. We
want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass
destruction program."
- President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a
great deal
here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use
nuclear,
chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the
greatest
security threat we face."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten
times
since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with
the U.S.
Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if
appropriate,
air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively
the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of m! ass
destruction
programs."
- Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom
Daschle, John
Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass
destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region
and he
has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

&n! bsp; "Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building
weapons of mass
destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has invigorated his weapons
programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear
programs
continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition,
Saddam
continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the
cover of a
licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will
threaten
the United States and our allies."
- Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,) and
others, December 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a
threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the
mandated of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass
destruction
and the means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

! "We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and
chemical
weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible
deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam
is in
power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and
developing
&nb! sp; weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are
confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and
biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course
build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities.
Intelligence
reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the
authority
to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I
believe
that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a
real
and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working
aggressively
to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within
the
next five years ... We also should remember we have always
underestimated
the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass
destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years,
every
significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy
his
chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. his he has
refused to do"
- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports
show that
Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological
weapons
stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He
has also
given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda
members
... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will
continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical
warfare,
and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

&nbs! p; "We are in possession of what I think to be compelling
evidence that Saddam
Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity
for
the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal,
murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a
particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to
miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to
his
continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass
destruction
So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is
real
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

SO NOW THE DEMOCRATS SAY PRESIDENT BUSH LIED, THAT THERE NEVER WERE
ANY
WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AND HE TOOK US TO WAR FOR HIS OIL
BUDDIES???
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......
Old November 8th 03, 08:44 PM
Terrence Daniels

Default bye

Take it someplace else.

Old November 9th 03, 08:41 AM
OM

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 20:44:00 GMT, "Terrence Daniels"
wrote:

Take it someplace else.

....Take *what*? Did I miss a flamefest or something?

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old November 9th 03, 01:10 PM
Lynndel Humphreys

Let me think here. Something seems out of place. I have short term memory
loss. Starts with off ends with topic. Nemo No I know off topic!

om...

Old November 9th 03, 07:12 PM
Terrence Daniels

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message ...

...Take *what*? Did I miss a flamefest or something?

No, you missed a thoroughly un-space-related trolling "political" post in
which some idiot posted a complaint list about... Something. I forgot what.
Muslims? Republicans? One of the two... Formatted as follows:

WHO kills CHILDREN and drinks their BLOOD? REPUBLICANS (or) MUSLIMS!

WHO kicks PUPPIES and EGGS the houses of NICE PEOPLE? REPUBLICANS (or)
MUSLIMS!

etc.

Don't tell me it posted my reply as a new message again? WTF? God, that
makes me look like an even bigger idiot when that happens...

You know, I wonder if NASA internal e-mails ever degenerate into
flame-fests. (grasps desperately for On-Topic, misses, falls a thousand feet
to his death)

Old November 9th 03, 09:58 PM
OM

On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 19:12:04 GMT, "Terrence Daniels"
wrote:

WHO kills CHILDREN and drinks their BLOOD? REPUBLICANS (or) MUSLIMS!

WHO kicks PUPPIES and EGGS the houses of NICE PEOPLE? REPUBLICANS (or)
MUSLIMS!

...Actually, it's Democrats who are guilty of both. And they sleep with
Libertarians and have orgies with closet Whigs.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr

Old November 15th 03, 05:27 PM
Charleston

"Julian Bordas" wrote:
OM wrote:
On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 19:12:04 GMT, "Terrence Daniels" wrote:

WHO kills CHILDREN and drinks their BLOOD? REPUBLICANS (or) MUSLIMS!

WHO kicks PUPPIES and EGGS the houses of NICE PEOPLE? REPUBLICANS (or)
MUSLIMS!

..Actually, it's Democrats who are guilty of both. And they sleep with
Libertarians and have orgies with closet Whigs.

Hey how do I join?

I am glad you asked. Send $250,000.00 via Registered and Insured mail in
small unmarked U.S. currency directly to me and I will personally see that
Barbara Sterisand sees the money and invites you in to the inner circle of
Democrat social life.

--

Daniel
http://www.challengerdisaster.info

Old November 15th 03, 06:14 PM
Lynndel Humphreys

How about Arnold? Get both parties there.

Old November 15th 03, 06:31 PM
Charleston

"Lynndel Humphreys" wrote in message
How about Arnold? Get both parties there.

Barbara Sterisand sees the money and invites you in to the inner circle

of
Democrat social life.

As long as you send the cash, sure bring in Arnold. What harm can a 245
pound muscle bound steroid crazed elephant do anyway?