When you don't look at the moon, it doesn't exist.

Old April 23rd 19, 12:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default When you don't look at the moon, it doesn't exist.

On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:47:22 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
Sylvia Else wrote:

On 19/04/2019 3:35 am, The Starmaker wrote:
Sylvia Else wrote:

On 18/04/2019 2:13 pm, The Starmaker wrote:
Sylvia Else wrote:

On 18/04/2019 2:36 am, The Starmaker wrote:
Sylvia Else wrote:

On 17/04/2019 2:26 pm, The Starmaker wrote:
The moon does NOT exist when WE don't look at it.

don't tell me i have to explain it to you?

What causes the tides when we're not looking at the moon?

Sylvia.

If yous not looking how do you know there are tides?

I can see the tides if I look at the water.

Perhaps you want to change your claim to "The moon does NOT exist when
WE don't look at it, or at the tides it produces."

Sylvia.

The moon does not contain a force to move tides..

How do you account for the tides then, and why do they follow the
position of the moon?

The tides is caused by gravity.

The moon does not produce gravity. The moon is not a gravity machine....it's just a rock that
just happens to be between the sun and the earth.

The tides don't follow the position of the moon, they follow the force of gravity
that is being caused from the sun, the earth and the moon in between.

You seem to be contradicting yourself. Is the moon involved in the
gravity, or not?

Sylvia.

I did write the moon is "in between"...so you can say, entangled. 'involved' sounds too romantic..Sylvia.

If you don't look at the tides...it doesn't exist. It only forms together to form a tide once you look at it. Can you predict the next wave?

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Earth has high tide on the side facing the moon and also a high tide on the other side facing away That's a little tricky. Reality is if there were no humans looking at the universe it need not be.Thus I'll say it again."Universe created man so it could see itself."