Is Mars Sand Storms History?

Old April 14th 19, 03:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Is Mars Sand Storms History?

I have seen its global sand storms.I have not seen any of late.We have landed many rovers,and none covered with dust. That is the reason I think the wind died down.Bert
Old April 14th 19, 08:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 7:41:15 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I have seen its global sand storms.I have not seen any of late.We have landed many rovers,and none covered with dust. That is the reason I think the wind died down.Bert

A Martian dust storm beginning last May 30 put the rover Opportunity out of commission!

https://mars.nasa.gov/news/8364/upda...overy-efforts/

Double-A

Old April 24th 19, 10:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 12:31:42 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 7:41:15 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I have seen its global sand storms.I have not seen any of late.We have landed many rovers,and none covered with dust. That is the reason I think the wind died down.Bert

A Martian dust storm beginning last May 30 put the rover Opportunity out of commission!

https://mars.nasa.gov/news/8364/upda...overy-efforts/

Double-A

Is it back working? Is it full of sand? Is this sand magnetic? Can a sand storm create lightning? How come the craters look rather empty? Seems sand would fill them up.Does the sand come in only one size?Would it make a good hour glass? Sand created the Mars rivers.It flows.Bert
Old April 25th 19, 10:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 2:39:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 12:31:42 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 7:41:15 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I have seen its global sand storms.I have not seen any of late.We have landed many rovers,and none covered with dust. That is the reason I think the wind died down.Bert

A Martian dust storm beginning last May 30 put the rover Opportunity out of commission!

https://mars.nasa.gov/news/8364/upda...overy-efforts/

Double-A

Is it back working? Is it full of sand? Is this sand magnetic? Can a sand storm create lightning? How come the craters look rather empty? Seems sand would fill them up.Does the sand come in only one size?Would it make a good hour glass? Sand created the Mars rivers.It flows.Bert

Opportunity will rove no more!

Double-A

Old April 26th 19, 12:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 2:23:29 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Rovers are the way to go.Mars is to far away for men.Flesh,and blood is not good in space,or other planets. The moon is close and good enough.Bert