Celestron NextStar GT60 & Olympus C-5050

Old September 8th 03, 08:48 PM
rsc

Default Celestron NextStar GT60 & Olympus C-5050

Hello Star Gazers,
I am interested in hooking my camera up to the telescope.
Anyone know if the T-Ring (http://www.ehobbies.com/1004-1467.html) and
T-Adapter (part #93640) will fit an Olympus C-5050? It seems like the
lens coming out of the 5050 would hit the adapter and not be able to
fully come out.
Anybody know of a way to hook the C-5050 to a GT60?
Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
~rsc
Old September 9th 03, 10:54 AM
Ralph Sadler

rodcamus wrote:
Hello Star Gazers,
I am interested in hooking my camera up to the telescope.
Anyone know if the T-Ring (http://www.ehobbies.com/1004-1467.html) and
T-Adapter (part #93640) will fit an Olympus C-5050? It seems like the
lens coming out of the 5050 would hit the adapter and not be able to
fully come out.
Anybody know of a way to hook the C-5050 to a GT60?
Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

If I were you, I'd post this question to sci.astro.ccd-imaging. If that doesn't
help, let me know via email.There are several other groups accessible via
websites that attract 5050 gurus that would probably be able to help.

Ralph Sadler
Phoenix, AZ, USA