If we can face it, God can fix it.

Old November 23rd 14, 11:37 PM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

Default If we can face it, God can fix it.

9/11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQR2z4YCzDw

JFK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we3vEvOhKR0

The criminality of this regime is out of the closet.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...-74409662.html
Old November 24th 14, 07:18 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

On Monday, November 24, 2014 6:25:26 PM UTC+13, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Loony Mookie...

William Mook wrote:

9/11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQR2z4YCzDw

JFK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we3vEvOhKR0

The criminality of this regime is out of the closet.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...-74409662.html

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

JFK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsMKMMlleOE

JFK Jr.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM5sLX5kKFo

9/11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQR2z4YCzDw

Evidence of Revision
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=P...&v=9gBxMJFQd04

Edward Bernays
http://www.whale.to/b/bernays.pdf

It's In Your Face... HVAC[_2_] Misc 0 March 26th 11 05:24 PM
The Face of Drumheller Mike Amateur Astronomy 6 October 30th 06 04:32 PM
The face on Earth to match the face on Mars Mahmoud In My Dinner Jacket Astronomy Misc 2 December 22nd 05 04:43 PM
The face of the EEL ROC Amateur Astronomy 2 July 5th 05 04:24 PM
The Face Starlord Amateur Astronomy 8 October 24th 03 03:17 PM