What if (on snowflakes)

Old November 22nd 14, 04:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default What if (on snowflakes)

I relate them to universes and I've posted the ways.I'll add that both are different,and the same.Both are of infinite patterns.Both have 6 arms sticking out.Both come out of a single point. Both are dynamic TreBert PS I posted this also in sci physics a few minutes ago
Old November 22nd 14, 04:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

I relate them to universes and I've posted the ways.I'll add that
both are different,and the same.Both are of infinite patterns.Both
have 6 arms sticking out.Both come out of a single point. Both are
dynamic TreBert PS I posted this also in sci physics a few minutes
ago

*** I'm sure the folks at sci.physics will be duly impressed
by your insight ...

Old November 22nd 14, 06:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, November 22, 2014 8:38:03 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I relate them to universes and I've posted the ways.I'll add that both are different,and the same.Both are of infinite patterns.Both have 6 arms sticking out.Both come out of a single point. Both are dynamic TreBert PS I posted this also in sci physics a few minutes ago

Reading about all those snowflakes that hit Buffalo made posting this timely. 7 feet. LA could use some of that snow. Snowflakes start with a speck of dust.LA has plenty of dust in the air,but that's about it. Here is a kicker LA sees snow in June WOW I just thought of that. TreBert
Old November 22nd 14, 09:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, November 22, 2014 8:54:23 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

I relate them to universes and I've posted the ways.I'll add that
both are different,and the same.Both are of infinite patterns.Both
have 6 arms sticking out.Both come out of a single point. Both are
dynamic TreBert PS I posted this also in sci physics a few minutes
ago

*** I'm sure the folks at sci.physics will be duly impressed
by your insight ...

Heck, Bert is the star of sci.physics these days. Most of the old hard line physics posters seem to have left the group. Gone to Facebook?

Double-A

Old November 23rd 14, 12:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, November 22, 2014 8:38:03 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I relate them to universes and I've posted the ways.I'll add that both are different,and the same.Both are of infinite patterns.Both have 6 arms sticking out.Both come out of a single point. Both are dynamic TreBert PS I posted this also in sci physics a few minutes ago

AA I've got to go into facebook. Trebert
Old November 23rd 14, 03:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, November 22, 2014 8:38:03 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I relate them to universes and I've posted the ways.I'll add that both are different,and the same.Both are of infinite patterns.Both have 6 arms sticking out.Both come out of a single point. Both are dynamic TreBert PS I posted this also in sci physics a few minutes ago

AA How come being up say two miles snowflakes don't stick together and come down in clumps ? Could a plane fly into snow clouds and spray red,and blue for Christmas? Can TANG be sprayed in? TreBert
Old November 23rd 14, 06:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Saturday, November 22, 2014 8:54:23 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

I relate them to universes and I've posted the ways.I'll add that
both are different,and the same.Both are of infinite patterns.Both
have 6 arms sticking out.Both come out of a single point. Both are
dynamic TreBert PS I posted this also in sci physics a few
minutes
ago

*** I'm sure the folks at sci.physics will be duly impressed
by your insight ...

Heck, Bert is the star of sci.physics these days. Most of the old
hard line physics posters seem to have left the group. Gone to
Facebook?

Double-A

*** More than likely their departure coincided with the
appearance of BeerBrain ... they're back in their respective
labs attempting to figure out where evolution went awry ...

Old November 23rd 14, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, November 23, 2014 10:32:10 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

Nah, Bert has been posting to that group for decades!

Double-A
Old November 23rd 14, 10:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, November 22, 2014 8:38:03 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I relate them to universes and I've posted the ways.I'll add that both are different,and the same.Both are of infinite patterns.Both have 6 arms sticking out.Both come out of a single point. Both are dynamic TreBert PS I posted this also in sci physics a few minutes ago

AA I got a "web TV" as a gift on my 65 birthday,so on 2,9,15 I will have been posting for 21 years. You might been posting longer. TreBert
Old November 23rd 14, 11:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, November 23, 2014 2:56:26 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Saturday, November 22, 2014 8:38:03 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I relate them to universes and I've posted the ways.I'll add that both are different,and the same.Both are of infinite patterns.Both have 6 arms sticking out.Both come out of a single point. Both are dynamic TreBert PS I posted this also in sci physics a few minutes ago

AA I got a "web TV" as a gift on my 65 birthday,so on 2,9,15 I will have been posting for 21 years. You might been posting longer. TreBert

I've posted since the early 2000's.

Double-A