What if (on snowflakes)

Old December 24th 14, 04:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default What if (on snowflakes)

On Saturday, November 22, 2014 8:38:03 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I relate them to universes and I've posted the ways.I'll add that both are different,and the same.Both are of infinite patterns.Both have 6 arms sticking out.Both come out of a single point. Both are dynamic TreBert PS I posted this also in sci physics a few minutes ago

Here I sit typing in my Van,ad looking at a blue sky. It got warmer here in LA 73 today and Christmas only a day away. I predict no snow on the palms. You could sell snowflakes here for a buck each. Shipping them would be a problem. Reality is its best looking at a blown up picture,and seeing their great structure on a black background. I have always thought looking at a snowflake is seeing the universe. TreBert
Old December 24th 14, 08:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, December 24, 2014 8:08:19 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Saturday, November 22, 2014 8:38:03 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I relate them to universes and I've posted the ways.I'll add that both are different,and the same.Both are of infinite patterns.Both have 6 arms sticking out.Both come out of a single point. Both are dynamic TreBert PS I posted this also in sci physics a few minutes ago

Here I sit typing in my Van,ad looking at a blue sky. It got warmer here in LA 73 today and Christmas only a day away. I predict no snow on the palms. You could sell snowflakes here for a buck each. Shipping them would be a problem. Reality is its best looking at a blown up picture,and seeing their great structure on a black background. I have always thought looking at a snowflake is seeing the universe. TreBert

If the Romans could ship snow from the Alps just to keep the Emperor's wine cold, then why can't we ship snow to LA?

Double-A

Old December 26th 14, 04:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, November 22, 2014 8:38:03 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I relate them to universes and I've posted the ways.I'll add that both are different,and the same.Both are of infinite patterns.Both have 6 arms sticking out.Both come out of a single point. Both are dynamic TreBert PS I posted this also in sci physics a few minutes ago

AA LA gets melted snow from 285 miles north. Up your way.It flows down hill.. Its very good water. It does not have to be boiled like Fl.Severn Trent Water. Now that Severn Trent owns NYC water system Look Out. Watts I predict will be first to drink TANG and next Harlom TreBert
Old December 26th 14, 04:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

SENILE is not as bad as SAULNILE.

Rocky

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
news
WHY DO YOU KEEP USING THAT 285 FIGURE?

ARE YOU SO ****ING SENILE NOW THAT YOU ARE INSANE?

Saul Levy

Old December 26th 14, 07:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

YOUR COMMENTS ARE REALLY STUPID!

Rocky

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT, ROCKWOOKSTER!

YOUR COMMENT IS REALLY STUPID!

Saul Levy

Old December 26th 14, 10:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, December 26, 2014 8:10:56 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Saturday, November 22, 2014 8:38:03 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I relate them to universes and I've posted the ways.I'll add that both are different,and the same.Both are of infinite patterns.Both have 6 arms sticking out.Both come out of a single point. Both are dynamic TreBert PS I posted this also in sci physics a few minutes ago

AA LA gets melted snow from 285 miles north. Up your way.It flows down hill. Its very good water. It does not have to be boiled like Fl.Severn Trent Water. Now that Severn Trent owns NYC water system Look Out. Watts I predict will be first to drink TANG and next Harlom TreBert

We jealously guard our water here. We have allowed no aqueducts to be built carrying water south to California, as much as they have wanted to do!

Double-A

Old December 26th 14, 10:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message
On Saturday, November 22, 2014 8:38:03 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I relate them to universes and I've posted the ways.I'll add that both
are different,and the same.Both are of infinite patterns.Both have 6 arms
sticking out.Both come out of a single point. Both are dynamic TreBert
PS I posted this also in sci physics a few minutes ago

AA LA gets melted snow from 285 miles north. Up your way.It flows down hill.
Its very good water. It does not have to be boiled like Fl.Severn Trent
Water. Now that Severn Trent owns NYC water system Look Out. Watts I predict
will be first to drink TANG and next Harlom TreBert

----------------------

I've heard Arizona has a lot of underground water but it can not be used
because of nuclear testing.

Rocky

Old December 26th 14, 11:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, December 26, 2014 2:44:01 PM UTC-8, Rocky wrote:
"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message
On Saturday, November 22, 2014 8:38:03 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I relate them to universes and I've posted the ways.I'll add that both
are different,and the same.Both are of infinite patterns.Both have 6 arms
sticking out.Both come out of a single point. Both are dynamic TreBert
PS I posted this also in sci physics a few minutes ago

AA LA gets melted snow from 285 miles north. Up your way.It flows down hill.
Its very good water. It does not have to be boiled like Fl.Severn Trent
Water. Now that Severn Trent owns NYC water system Look Out. Watts I predict
will be first to drink TANG and next Harlom TreBert

----------------------

I've heard Arizona has a lot of underground water but it can not be used
because of nuclear testing.

Rocky

Here we have Hanford. The Columbia River and the fish that swim in it have long been a little radioactive from that.

Double-A

Old December 27th 14, 01:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, November 22, 2014 8:38:03 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I relate them to universes and I've posted the ways.I'll add that both are different,and the same.Both are of infinite patterns.Both have 6 arms sticking out.Both come out of a single point. Both are dynamic TreBert PS I posted this also in sci physics a few minutes ago

AA Here is another of my predictions. The day will come when all great lakes will be dam.So much fresh water going south. USA could become the water capital of the world. Severn Trent Water making a billion a day tax free.Trebert
Old December 28th 14, 09:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, November 22, 2014 8:38:03 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I relate them to universes and I've posted the ways.I'll add that both are different,and the same.Both are of infinite patterns.Both have 6 arms sticking out.Both come out of a single point. Both are dynamic TreBert PS I posted this also in sci physics a few minutes ago

On Christmas snow should be sprayed red and blue.Be pretty and the colors go well. TreBert