Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water

Old May 19th 08, 06:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water

Hi Twitty Yes I have a shower. I take two showers a day. Severn Trent
Toho water(Mafia) keeping my water on. Sheriff "Bob" Hansel 's threats
on my life did not work. Fact that 1000,s know made him back off. Severn
Trent Toho,and Severn Trent Avatar don't scare me. They have made
Osceola county the countries foremost foreclosure area Fact is
Severn Trent has stolen so much money from the meddle class they can't
afford to live here anymore. Trying to rent and get out of Osceola
Bert

Old May 20th 08, 02:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

73F at 8am More afternoon showers. air very heavy,and that could mean
tornadoes can be created will hit 89F at 4pm It feels sitting out
here on my back porch a lull before a big storm We need the rain,but I
fear some damage. Bert

Old May 21st 08, 01:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Oh Ya Another hot one coming up Its 78F at 9am No rain light breeze
and will hit 94F at 4pm Obama is in town. Hope he does not go riding
around in a convertible. We both have some thing in common Florida
republicans would like to rub both of us out. In my case Osceola sheriff
"Bob' Hansel would use his deputy Edward Flores In Obama case gov.
Charlie Crist would have one of his state troupers Olando is worse
than Dallas Texas. Bert

Old May 21st 08, 06:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Oh ya It must be an election year Got a check just now for $600. Will
buy an ALTERNATOR FOR MY mUSTANG. Lots of Bud light. This will help-
the falling economy. Give it a big boost. The republican God father will
see to it that the voters will go with McCain. Well America is now a
Mafia fascist state. They won and the people lost Bert

Old May 22nd 08, 02:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Its the hottest morning of the year 79F at 7am Very cloudy and will
have showers by 3.30 pm this will keep the heat down to 85F Fires
every where,and homes going up in smoke. Charlie Crist still will not
answer "Why did you lay off 1000,s of firemen?" AllState will become
Florida's biggest home insurer again thanks to Crist. They can't lose.
Maybe State Farm will insure people that have AllState? I can sleep
easy at night knowing I don't have any of Charlie Crist insurance
companies to give big bucks. Those that have mortgages are completely
****. Governor Charlie Crist loves to **** the honest citizens of
Florida with their pants on Sad but so very true Bert PS
Here is my summer saying "Dam the hurricanes its the summer of the
"tornadoes "