digest, volume 2453918

Old July 2nd 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy
Art Deco[_1_]

Default digest, volume 2453918

Classic "oar pin" Tholenator(tm) " tholed:

Michael Baldwin Bruce writes:

What does your ongoing "kookdance" have to do with classical music, Bruce?
As usual, I won't get any explanation for the alleged relevance to classical
music from Bruce.

"Kooks don't think rationally, Bruce."
--Michael Baldwin Bruce

"You can say that again, Bruce."
--Michael Baldwin Bruce

Tholokook is still stuck in the same loop.

================================================= ==============================
=

Art Deco writes:

[big sneck]

6724 Newsgroups:
rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usen et.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.
astronomy

6724 Classic "oar pin" Tholenator(tm) " tholed:

6724 [huge sneck]

6724 Considering that only 4 of the 207 posts that you ground through the
6724 Holy Digestor were posted to rec.music.classical, one of which I did
6724 not write, and another that was in reply to your previous obsessive
6724 hate list, not much. You're an idiot, Tholen.

Note: no response from Tholokook.

6724 The real question you should be asking yourself is why are you
6724 digesting posts to sci.astro and then whining about classical music,
6724 freak.

Note: no response from Tholokook.

6724 You're in no position to make demands, Tholobat.

Note: no response from Tholokook.

6725 Newsgroups:
rec.music.classical,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.
advocacy

6725 Classic "oar pin" Tholenator(tm) " tholed:

6725 Hypocrite.

Note: no response from Tholokook.

6725 Hypocrite.

6725 I see you still keep your enemies files, Dick Nix^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HTholen.

Note: no response from Tholokook.

6725 Hypocrite.

6725 Hypocrite.

6725 Hypocrite.

6725 Hypocrite.

6725 How many more times will you spam usenet with tired line, oar pin?

Note: no response from Tholokook.

6725 Run out of lames, Tholobot?

6725 Hypocrite.

6725 Whiner.

6726 Newsgroups:
rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.lo cal,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usene
t.kooks

6726 Classic "oar pin" Tholenator(tm) " tholed:

6726 Idiot. Hypocrite.

What does your ongoing "kookdance" have to do with classical music, Deco?
Not that I'm really expecting an answer from you, Deco.

Asked and answered, Tholokook. Go look it up.

================================================= ==============================
=

dizzy writes:

I'm well aware that you're a kook, dizzy. No need to tell me about it.

Hypocrite.

================================================= ==============================
=

writes:

What does most of that have to do with classical music, clarinet.fan?

Hypocrite.

================================================= ==============================
=

Peter Hucker writes:

What does any of that have to do with classical music, Hucker?

Hypocrite.

================================================= ==============================
=

Brendan R. Wehrung writes:

Running dry on lames again, Tholokook?

================================================= ==============================
=

Michael Hunt writes:

See above.

================================================= ==============================
=

Lora Crighton writes:

See above.

================================================= ==============================
=

"Totally unorganized", "total flake" Joe Malloy writes:

What does any of that have to do with classical music, Malloy?

Hypocrite.

================================================= ==============================
=

Michael Haslam writes:

Apparently the answer in your case is "no", Haslam.

Hypocrite.

================================================= ==============================
=

alias # today total year 3 year 2 year 1
-------------- ------- ----- ----- ------ ------
bruce 22 281 2867 1979 0
deco 29 236 3722 2268 0

*ding*

haslam 5 51 534 198 677
crightingale 38 0 0 0
"nightingale" 31 0 59 0
hucker 1 30 44 4 2
ah 25 320 112 0
bisectional 17 154 377 0
wehrung 10 14 27 75 262
clarinet.fan 11 13 0 0 0
tallis 13 0 0 0
hunt 10 10 0 0 0
krp 9 2 0 0
hillstrom 8 31 0 0
raoul 6 0 0 0
hubert 5 0 0 0
professeur 5 0 0 0
ross 4 62 319 10
aratzio 3 54 133 0
b s 3 0 0 0
crighton 2 3 0 0 0
malloy 3 3 47 30 1
byrd 2 0 0 10
guth 2 0 0 0
sleepyhead 2 0 0 0
stone 2 25 8 0
bookman 1 44 15 4
bruening 1 0 0 0
dizzy 1 1 132 135 522
harry 1 0 0 0
imposter 1 18 12 0
nightingale^2 1 10 0 0
porter 1 37 0 163
prai jei 1 3 9 11
sanchez 1 0 0 0
santos 1 0 0 0
-------------- ------- ----- ----- ------ ------
36 94 826 11687 9100 10033

Lits of hate, enemies files, what an obsessive little kook you are,
Tholenator.

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"And without accurate measuring techniques, how can they even
*call* quantum theory a "scientific" one? How can it possibly
be referred to as a "fundamental branch of physics"?"
-- Painsnuh the Lamer

"Well, orientals moved to the U.S. and did amazingly well on
their own, and the races are related (brown)."
-- "Honest" John pontificates on racial purity

"Significant new ideas have rarely come from the ranks of
the establishment."
-- Double-A on technology development
Old July 3rd 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy
Art Deco[_1_]

Default digest, volume 2453919

Classic "oar pin" Tholenator(tm) " tholed:

Michael Baldwin Bruce writes:

What does your ongoing "kookdance" have to do with classical music, Bruce?
As usual, I won't get any explanation for the alleged relevance to classical
music from Bruce.

"Kooks don't think rationally, Bruce."
--Michael Baldwin Bruce

"You can say that again, Bruce."
--Michael Baldwin Bruce

Spammer.

================================================= ==============================
=

Art Deco writes:

6727 Newsgroups:
rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usen et.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.
astronomy

6727 Classic "oar pin" Tholenator(tm) " tholed:

6727 Tholokook is still stuck in the same loop.

6727 [big sneck]

6727 Note: no response from Tholokook.

Note: content snecked and avoided by the Tholocoward.

6727 Note: no response from Tholokook.

Ditto.

6728 Newsgroups:
sci.space.policy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.f an.art-bell,alt.astronomy

Note: not posted to rec.music.classical

6729 Newsgroups:
sci.space.policy,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.fan. art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Note: not posted to rec.music.classical

6730 Newsgroups:
sci.space.policy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.f an.art-bell,alt.astronomy

Note: not posted to rec.music.classical

6731 Newsgroups:
alt.conspiracy,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,uk.sci.ast ronomy,sci.physics,alt.fan.art-
bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Note: not posted to rec.music.classical

What does your ongoing "kookdance" have to do with classical music, Deco?
Not that I'm really expecting an answer from you, Deco.

Asked and answered, Tholokook. Go look it up.

================================================= ==============================
=

writes:

Did you have a point to make, Tholokook?

================================================= ==============================
=

Aratzio writes:

What does your ongoing "kookdance" have to do with classical music,
Aratzio?

Hypocrite.

================================================= ==============================
=

ah writes:

What does any of that have to do with classical music, ah?
Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
there, really.

Hypocrite.

================================================= ==============================
=

Lora Crighton writes:

What does that have to do with classical music, Crighton?

Hypocrite.

================================================= ==============================
=

Michael Haslam writes:

Apparently the answer in your case is "no", Haslam.

Hypocrite.

================================================= ==============================
=

alias # today total year 3 year 2 year 1
-------------- ------- ----- ----- ------ ------
bruce 15 296 2867 1979 0
deco 5 241 3722 2268 0
haslam 1 52 534 198 677