We are lighting the fuse. Speak here.

Old July 1st 06, 03:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy

Default We are lighting the fuse. Speak here.

We are lighting the fuse. Speak here.

Lets see how the antique space shuttle performs. I dont care much for
slack jawed crap. Everyone can pipe up if you want to.

It 'aint easy to boo st stuff to ORBITAL VELOCITY,..... Everyone knows
this. Except for someone.

Godspeed and Discovery.

In the meantime I'll just enjoy Google earth... and forget the American
SHUTTLE & The International Space Station... HOAX.

Watch the stonewall façade crumble away. Gone is the comfortable
fraud, leaving in its wake a very stark and harsh reality. last-second
Discovery, for many still believing the idea that the NASA is the
servant of the people and is looking out for the people's best
interests, the revelation of the deception... a severe psychic shock,
not unlike that felt by a child who realizes that it is not the child
but the abusive parent that is the problem, or the discovery that
one's spouse has been cheating all along. Reactions to the shock will
be varied, evolving through denial, anger, and finally acceptance.

What happens now?

The threacherous *******/Jew/banker/mafia/Zionist/Pisraeli/Mossad High
Priest are planning another HOAX. Mission against the good believing
sheeples with Mudd on their eyes...

Old July 1st 06, 07:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Warhol wrote:

We are lighting the fuse. Speak here.

Who is "we", warswine?

Lets see how the antique space shuttle performs. I dont care much for
slack jawed crap. Everyone can pipe up if you want to.

This explains a lot, warswine.

[...]

More kookscreed.

The threacherous *******/Jew/banker/mafia/Zionist/Pisraeli/Mossad High
Priest are planning another HOAX. Mission against the good believing
sheeples with Mudd on their eyes...

Fine racist froth today, islamoscreedmonkey.

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"And without accurate measuring techniques, how can they even
*call* quantum theory a "scientific" one? How can it possibly
be referred to as a "fundamental branch of physics"?"
-- Painsnuh the Lamer

"Well, orientals moved to the U.S. and did amazingly well on
their own, and the races are related (brown)."
-- "Honest" John pontificates on racial purity

"Significant new ideas have rarely come from the ranks of
the establishment."
-- Double-A on technology development
Old July 1st 06, 09:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"We" are, "you" and "me" now... Topic ORBITAL VELOCITY... and the
Newton force needed to obtain Godspeed for the Discovery to get at the
ISS... Action = Reaction... the point