Space Shuttle Launch Scrubbed!

Old July 1st 06, 08:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Space Shuttle Launch Scrubbed!

Try again tomorrow.

Double-A

Old July 1st 06, 09:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Double -A After visiting Ruth,I thought I would take pictures of the
Shuttle take off. I was now only 42 miles to the cape. Right to the
cape,or left back home. I turned left The odds were to high to spend
all that time and filling up the car gas tank $50 I wonder what a scrub
costs us tax payers? I wonder how much the Mafia shuttle bosses can
make on a scrub July is a month for scrubbing Sunday at 3.30 is the
new time,and again the odds are 50 50 that it will be scrubbed.July is a
money making month for the shuttle Mafia and the politicians they have
to split with Bert

Old July 1st 06, 10:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Double -A After visiting Ruth,I thought I would take pictures of the
Shuttle take off. I was now only 42 miles to the cape. Right to the
cape,or left back home. I turned left The odds were to high to spend
all that time and filling up the car gas tank $50 I wonder what a scrub
costs us tax payers? I wonder how much the Mafia shuttle bosses can
make on a scrub July is a month for scrubbing Sunday at 3.30 is the
new time,and again the odds are 50 50 that it will be scrubbed.July is a
money making month for the shuttle Mafia and the politicians they have
to split with Bert

What ever happened to the old early morning launches?

Don't go to close to that launch area, Bert. I wouldn't want you to
get hurt when she blows!

Double-A

Old July 1st 06, 11:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Double-A wrote:

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Double -A After visiting Ruth,I thought I would take pictures of the
Shuttle take off. I was now only 42 miles to the cape. Right to the
cape,or left back home. I turned left The odds were to high to spend
all that time and filling up the car gas tank $50 I wonder what a scrub
costs us tax payers? I wonder how much the Mafia shuttle bosses can
make on a scrub July is a month for scrubbing Sunday at 3.30 is the
new time,and again the odds are 50 50 that it will be scrubbed.July is a
money making month for the shuttle Mafia and the politicians they have
to split with Bert

What ever happened to the old early morning launches?

Are you qualified to calculate launch times?

Don't go to close to that launch area, Bert. I wouldn't want you to
get hurt when she blows!

Oh dear!

I see the game now -- if a saucerhead prediction such as this one turns
out to be rubbish (the usual case), just forget it and move on. If as
a result of the multitude of predictions something dire actually
happens, the profound elite earth space saucerheads get to high five
each other for another profound verified prediction.

Double-A

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"And without accurate measuring techniques, how can they even
*call* quantum theory a "scientific" one? How can it possibly
be referred to as a "fundamental branch of physics"?"
-- Painsnuh the Lamer

"Well, orientals moved to the U.S. and did amazingly well on
their own, and the races are related (brown)."
-- "Honest" John pontificates on racial purity

"Significant new ideas have rarely come from the ranks of
the establishment."
-- Double-A on technology development