Locals/ETs making Venus happen, in spite of ourselves

Old June 22nd 07, 05:56 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,uk.media.newspapers,soc.culture.usa
BradGuth

Default Locals/ETs making Venus happen, in spite of ourselves

There is or at least has been other intelligent life existing/
coexisting on Venus, and lo and behold I've still got those rather
nifty radar obtained pictures of 36 confirming looks per pixel, plus
all the regular laws of physics and the best available science on my
side of this deductive observationology interpretation.

At least there's still no other viable explanation as to those hot
rocks looking so entirely rational, configured as though representing
a township along with its bridge, multiple reservoirs, tarmac and even
a few too many other engineered attributes like a few airships that
would make perfectly good sense.

Not that we humans along with our usual naysay mindset could ever
appreciate what to do with all of the renewable energy that's so
freaking available, the hundreds of teratonnes worth of h2o that's
contained within them acidic clouds, the advantage afforded by way of
having 90.5% gravity along with the 65 kg/m3 worth of buoyancy, or any
of the easily extractable raw elements because of all the active
geothermal conditions of the surrounding surface that's losing roughly
256 fold greater thermal energy than Earth (because Venus is less old
than Earth).

Just because its robust atmosphere is chuck full of S8 and CO2 plus
other newish planetology considerations doesn't mean that a sufficient
Ovglove suit and applied technology couldn't accommodate a few our
highly bigoted souls of such profound denial. Of course, cruising
along within our composite rigid airship, along with all of that ice
cold beer and pizza isn't exactly all that insurmountable for doing
Venus in the buff (sort of speak). Even the Venus L2(VL2) POOF city
is technically doable for our frail DNA as of more than a decade ago.

Unfortunately, the naysayers of Usenet are in such total denial that
even multiple truths confirming anything that's off-world intelligent
isn't worth squat, as they'd much rather insist that we've walked on
our moon, and otherwise insist that we can manage to survive on the
likes of Mars or that of some godforsaken other moon that'll cost us
trillions of our hard earned loot, with damn little if anything to
show for it, other than a few weird spores that could easily terminate
most all of human life and a few too many other species back here on
mother Earth that's in the process of going GW postal on us because of
our physically dark, somewhat salty and otherwise absolutely massive
mascon of such a nearby moon, that's unavoidably impacting our 98.5%
fluid Earth in a very GW way.
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell
-
Brad Guth

Old June 23rd 07, 01:43 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,uk.media.newspapers,soc.culture.usa
BradGuth

Once again, Usenet is dead and the world gets to pay the same old
status quo price over and over, including Iraq, WWIII, WWIV and if
there's anything left for WWV (the final yellowcake war because most
all of fossil fuel has been expended and geothermal extractions are
getting out of control, along with our having 100 meters of extra
toasty ocean depth to deal with whatever's left of salty dry land to
fight over).

Venus being the next best thing to early or proto Earth seems almost
like too much of a good thing. Too bad it's not ours for the taking.

There's spare/surplus local energy to burn (sort of speak), as in
teraWatts available in order to extract and/or process whatever.

There's no question that the active planetology of Venus is worth much
more to an intelligent ET than anything Earth as to offer.

The surface complex that's "guthvenus" isn't merely a collection of
weird (one of a kind) hot rocks as looking so downright rational and
intelligent worthy.

Venus is not outside the applied physics of what's easily accomplished
within the spec of existing technology.

It's many times easier to accomplish Venus than our moon.

The newish planetology of Venus is physics and science friendly.

Our NASA and even ESA are each working towards excluding all such
knowledge of whatever's intelligent about Venus, and Usenet has been
an extention of Zionism. Go figure otherwise.
-
Brad Guth

Old June 25th 07, 04:05 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,uk.media.newspapers,soc.culture.usa
BradGuth

Apparently the regular laws of physics do not apply to the Zion
mindset.

Otherwise the planet Venus along with its 256 fold of geothermal
energy that's greater than what Earth has to deal with, and as such
geothermal energy of a newish planetology is going away from Venus, is
just too much of a good thing.

Too bad that honest observationology is so gosh darn taboo/
nondisclosure rated to boot.

Too bad the the best of available science can't be shared and shared
alike.

Venus is ET doable (though not in the buff), and possibly even
survivable by locals that are simply evolved as smarter and/or better
adapted than us.

We're not being told the whole truth and nothing but the truth about
Venus. Gee whiz, our Zion government has been lying to us again (what
a surprise).
-

Old June 25th 07, 06:09 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,uk.media.newspapers,soc.culture.usa
John Griffin

BradGuth wrote:

Apparently the regular laws of physics do not apply to the
Zion mindset.

Otherwise the planet Venus along with its 256 fold of
geothermal energy that's greater than what Earth has to deal
with, and as such geothermal energy of a newish planetology is
going away from Venus, is just too much of a good thing.

Too bad that honest observationology is so gosh darn taboo/
nondisclosure rated to boot.

Too bad the the best of available science can't be shared and
shared alike.

Venus is ET doable (though not in the buff), and possibly even
survivable by locals that are simply evolved as smarter and/or
better adapted than us.

We're not being told the whole truth and nothing but the truth
about Venus. Gee whiz, our Zion government has been lying to
us again (what a surprise).

We'll see Venus straight overhead at midnight before we see you
get a clue, Crazy Brad.
Old June 25th 07, 08:02 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,uk.media.newspapers,soc.culture.usa
BradGuth

On Jun 25, 10:09 am, John Griffin wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
[...]

get a clue, CrazyBrad.- Hide quoted text -

You're saying that the regular laws of physics and of the best
available science doesn't apply to Venus, but otherwise everything is
perfectly doable about Mars or having walked upon our moon?

Is there a new Zion fart of a reason for this skewed analogy of
essentially physics and science ****ology?
-
Brad Guth

Old June 26th 07, 01:23 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,uk.media.newspapers,soc.culture.usa
John Griffin

wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
[...]

you get a clue, CrazyBrad.- Hide quoted text -

You're saying that the regular laws of physics and of the best
available science doesn't apply to Venus, but otherwise
everything is perfectly doable about Mars or having walked
upon our moon?

No. I'm saying that we'll see Venus straight overhead at
midnight before we see you get a clue, Crazy Brad.

Is there a new Zion fart of a reason for this skewed analogy
of essentially physics and science ****ology?

I have no idea what a "Zion fart of a reason" might be. It seems
likely that something like that is swirling around in the crap
between your ears, though.

By the way, I am not remotely surprised that you didn't
understand what I said.

Old June 26th 07, 01:51 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,uk.media.newspapers,soc.culture.usa
BradGuth

wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
[...]

understand what I said.- Hide quoted text -

Understand?

What's to understand about anything a Zion naysayer has to say?

Your kind is opposed to anything off-world, much less if it's the
least bit intelligent, of which in your case wouldn't take all that
much.
-
Brad Guth

Old June 26th 07, 02:46 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,uk.media.newspapers,soc.culture.usa
John Griffin

BradGuth wrote:

wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
[...]

see you get a clue, CrazyBrad.- Hide quoted text -

You're saying that the regular laws of physics and of the
best available science doesn't apply to Venus, but
otherwise everything is perfectly doable about Mars or
having walked upon our moon?

No. I'm saying that we'll see Venus straight overhead at
midnight before we see you get a clue, Crazy Brad.

Is there a new Zion fart of a reason for this skewed
analogy of essentially physics and science ****ology?

I have no idea what a "Zion fart of a reason" might be. It
seems likely that something like that is swirling around in
the crap between your ears, though.

By the way, I am not remotely surprised that you didn't
understand what I said.- Hide quoted text -

Understand?

What's to understand about anything a Zion naysayer has to
say?

Understanding is a part of the learning process, Brad. Don't worry
about it. Your mind uses some kind of inefficacious substitutes
for those things.

Your kind is opposed to anything off-world, much less if it's
the least bit intelligent, of which in your case wouldn't take
all that much.

Cutting through the incoherence, I reckon you were trying to say
that I have denied the possibility of life on other worlds. That's
the exact opposite of how I see that question. I believe there have
been, are, and will be intelligent life forms all over the
universe, but the nearest of them are more than four light years
away. Some of them sprouted, flourished and vanished in a fraction
of a cosmic instant billions of years ago and more will do the same
billions of years in the future. I just sure as hell don't believe
in your aliens.

Old June 26th 07, 03:27 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,uk.media.newspapers,soc.culture.usa
BradGuth

On Jun 26, 6:46 am, John Griffin wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
[...]

in your aliens.- Hide quoted text -

Your pro-ETism but naysay observationology and naysay deductive
reasoning is noted, but then how is it possible that any of those
other ETs that are likely older than us, are as a dumb and dumber than
us snookered and/or dumbfounded village idiots?

If supposedly our rad-hard astronauts using our hocus-pocus untested
fly-by-rocket landers can safely downrange land, drive and walk upon
our physically dark and of such a Van Allen electrostatic and
otherwise naked/anti-cathode moon environment, that which apparently
makes the likes of Venus invisible, then what's the big freaking deal
about other ETs walking or perhaps efficiently floating about within
their composite rigid airships while on Venus?

At least while on Venus there's unlimited local energy at their
disposal, more than sufficient h2o within them thar thick acidic
clouds, merely 90.5% gravity and a fairly nifty 65 kg/m3 worth of
buoyancy to boot, as well as nifty local raw elements forced to their
geothermally active surface, and otherwise nothing of bad radiation
getting through.

BTW, 4 ly at c/100 is merely a 400 year trek of a interstellar
commute. c/100 seems perfectly doable, as otherwise we weren't always
so far away from such other potential solar systems and of their vast
Oort clouds of icy proto-moons, were we.

Every 100,000 some odd years this wussy little solar system of ours
gets closer to something that's very illuminating. I wonder what that
other something is.

A nearby interstellar exchange of planets and icy proto-moons semms
perfectly doable, especially if we're nearby the departing solar
system as having recently been going red giant postal at the time.
-
Brad Guth

Old June 26th 07, 08:31 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,uk.media.newspapers,soc.culture.usa
BradGuth

Zubrin's Mars sucks at just about everything, whereas Guth's Venus
rocks with local preheated fuel and energy to spare.

If ETs are not smart enough for making a go of it on Venus, then most
anywhere else is impossible (including Earth).

Green propellants that'll include a healthy feed stock of h2o2 are by
far in the best environmental position to obtaining the most clean
energy burn as derived from various fossil(including coal) and bio
fuels, with obviously little if any NOx contributions regardless of
how lean or rich of mixtures are utilized.

As for accommodating those pesky off-world adventures; The carbon
monoxide (co/o2) impulse of merely 270 isn't all that impressive,
however, if your bulk raw substance of co2 is available along with all
of the necessary local energy for processing co2--co/o2, as then it's
a total win-win for the old rocket engine or whatever ICE gipper.

If Robert Zubrin's Mars had 1% as much CO2 density as Venus,
especially at the higher ambient temperature as available on Venus,
whereas the co2--co/o2 process would be absolutely impressive, and
even more so impressive if Zubrin didn't have to import a hefty and
spendy nuclear reactor for accommodating the required process energy.

Guess what, Venus offers geothermal vents of nearly 100,000 fold
(possibly a million fold) more CO2 density to work with than Mars, and
it's rather nicely geothermally preheated for processing, plus there's
unlimited local energy for whatever's the energy demanding task
associated with CO2--CO/O2. There's also a good amount of hot S8 to
deal with.

How many thousand tonnes of co and o2 per day or ever hour would you
naysay folks like?

How many spare/surplus teraWatts of renewable energy would you naysay
folks like?
-