Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old December 26th 16, 11:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Forty-one degrees and overcast as of 3:30 PM here in Gresham. Chance of rain.

Had a good Christmas lunch with Kim. We are both hoping that the new year will bring better things.

No snow here for Christmas, but the local hills are very white!

Double-A

Old December 27th 16, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Light rain and 44F as of 2:30 PM PST here in Gresham. Sometimes gusty wind out of the southwest.

I found a recorded tape of myself practicing a speech I gave at my high school graduation. I was warning of the danger of global warming due to the carbon dioxide produced by burning fossil fuels! This was in 1967! I bet this was way before Al Gore took up the cause. In fact, I might wonder if he stole my ideas! Funny thing though how now in my old age, I have become more of a skeptic!

Double-A

Old December 28th 16, 12:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Double-A" AA, , alias Mr. "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is an "Alcoholic Addict", and not
only Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" as the "Double-Asshole" who
yearns to be like Full Swine Glazier, (both being Marxist/Commie
Anarchists who demand free goods & services) & wanted hanson
to stop posting & be dead, like Hate monger Glazier does, to whom
Abner daily sucks up to, ever since Glazier promissed to bequeath
Glazier's stinky Van and Pail to Abner.... and now Abner wrote:

Light rain and 44F as of 2:30 PM PST here in Gresham.
Sometimes gusty wind out of the southwest.
I found a recorded tape of myself practicing a speech I gave at my
high school graduation. I was warning of the danger of global
warming due to the carbon dioxide produced by burning fossil fuels!
This was in 1967! I bet this was way before Al Gore took up the
cause. In fact, I might wonder if he stole my ideas! Funny thing
though how now in my old age, I have become more of a skeptic!

hanson wrote:
FUD Masters and Fera Mongers in Academia have
cried CO2-Wolf since the 1930's, and you simply
plagiarized them... in order to get fame by association...
just like Gore the Masturbator & Glazier, the Cretin does.
And you do become more and more like Bert, the turd.
A Happy 2017 to you though, Abner.
Old December 29th 16, 10:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A bit foggy and 40F and calm as of 1:00 PM here in Gresham. Overall a pretty nice day.

Had lunch with Kim yesterday. She and the waitress gave me a belated happy birthday singing, and Kim picked up the tab!

Today, before I could drop my electric bill payment in the mailbox, the two buses I was hoping to catch sailed by! So I decided to get some exercise and walk a couple of bus stops down the street. I finally stopped to wait at a stop in front of the Gresham Golf Course, 19th hole of which I had made an offer to buy many years ago. There is a drive through coffee trailer there by the bus stop. After a little while, a nice young lady in the coffee trailer asked me if I would like a coffee? "If it's free," I replied. So she served my a stout cup a black coffee and wished me to stay warm! How nice.

Kim called me as I was walking to the library and is going to come over and bring me a warm blanket. That's good because much colder weather is predicted starting the first of the year!

Double-A

Old December 29th 16, 10:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

hanson wrote:
FUD Masters and Fera Mongers in Academia have
cried CO2-Wolf since the 1930's, and you simply
plagiarized them... in order to get fame by association...
just like Gore the Masturbator & Glazier, the Cretin does.
And you do become more and more like Bert, the turd.
A Happy 2017 to you though, Abner.

Au contraire. I am thinking my 1967 commencement speech could have been one of the great events affecting scientific thought, as important as Newton publishing his Principia, as Darwin publishing his Origin of the Species, and Herbert Glazier's profound and fabled meeting with Dr. Einstein in 1952!

Double-A

Old December 29th 16, 10:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Double-A" AA, , alias Mr. "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is an "Alcoholic Addict", and not
only Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" as the "Double-Asshole" who
yearns to be like Full Swine Glazier, (both being Marxist/Commie
Anarchists who demand free goods & services) & wanted hanson
to stop posting & be dead, like Hate monger Glazier does, to whom
Abner daily sucks up to, ever since Glazier promissed to bequeath
Glazier's stinky Van and Pail to Abner.... and now Abner wrote:

Abner's "Girlfried" Kim yesterday. She and the waitress gave me a
belated happy birthday singing, and Kim picked up the tab!
There is a drive through coffee trailer there by the bus stop.
After a little while, a nice young lady in the coffee trailer asked
me if I would like a coffee? "If it's free," I replied. So she served my
a stout cup a black coffee and wished me to stay warm! How nice.
Kim called me as I was walking to the library and is going to come
over and bring me a warm blanket. That's good because much colder
weather is predicted starting the first of the year!

hanson wrote:
Happy Birthday, Abner!. Glad to hear that things were up to your
expectations. You are a real Ladies' man... BUT.. what did you
get from Full Swine and Bigot Glazier the "Indian Giver"?...
Not a peep & not even a fart!... huh... Told you so, Abner

Old December 29th 16, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Abner wrote:
Au contraire. I am thinking my 1967 commencement speech
could have been one of the great events affecting scientific thought,
as important as Newton publishing his Principia, as Darwin publishing
his Origin of the Species, and Herbert Glazier's profound and fabled
meeting with Dr. Einstein in 1952! --- Double-Abner

hanson wrote:
..... ahahahahaha... Good One!, Abner. You sound now just
like the megalomaniac cretin Glazier. Bert will appreciate
that.... and should Bert have a fleeting moment of lucidity
he may finally sign over his Van to you, incl. the bucket

Old December 30th 16, 10:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Calm, mostly cloudy, temp 42F as of 1:15 PM PST here in Gresham.

Nice weather to finish out 2016. But next week the cold east wind is expected to blow hard all week, blowing snow into our faces, and bringing in 2017 with a shiver! Have to stock up at the liquor store on the New Years sacraments, and enough to keep warm through the coming cold nights!

Double-A

Old December 30th 16, 11:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 1:18:15 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Calm, mostly cloudy, temp 42F as of 1:15 PM PST here in Gresham.

Nice weather to finish out 2016. But next week the cold east wind is expected to blow hard all week, blowing snow into our faces, and bringing in 2017 with a shiver! Have to stock up at the liquor store on the New Years sacraments, and enough to keep warm through the coming cold nights!

Double-A

My kids tell me no snow for thge hollidays.Always keep warm sleeping.I have been drinking more wine,Sandy I see little of. 1952 meeting Einstein was very lucky.The right time and place. it only lasted for 15 minutes. Trebert
Old December 31st 16, 02:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
My kids and Great Grandkids didn't want to see me
and tell me that they are embarrassed to be near me,
their Great Grandpa Bert who is a Face****ter and a
Criminal Graveyard Vandal. "O ya" "Go Figure"..
and..

I have been drinking more wine, since Sandy I see little
of, because I am so old and so ugly that I didn't vote for
myself .. and since I have already 1 foot in my coffin
I make up stories and lie that I had a 1952 meeting
with Einstein who was very lucky.it only lasted for 15
minutes. Trebert

hanson wrote:
Glazier, you lying and filthy Swine, it is time for you
to "get the picture" why Cohen said & meant:
_____ "Bert you Swine, 'You must repent' " _____
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkRqQQWu_mA

cuz Glazier if you don't repent before both of your feet
are in your coffin, you'll see the scene that you never
lied about because

Therefore Glazier, it would be wise and worthwhile
for you to heed what Cohen said and meant:
"Bert, you Swine, 'you must repent, REPENT' "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkRqQQWu_mA

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 07:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 03:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 03:44 PM