Oregon Weather

Old August 14th 12, 08:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Oregon Weather

On Aug 13, 10:54*am, Antares 531 wrote:
On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 10:30:51 -0700 (PDT), Double-A

wrote:
A Freudian 69F here at 10 AM PDT. *Wind -0- mph. *Humidity 58%. *Sunny
sky. *Forecast is for clear, high 90F, low 57F. *Was nice and warm and
compfy this morning sleeping out on the verandah at Starbucks. *Saw
the crescent moon passing bight Venus in the east. *A beautiful sight!

Yesterday, after my morning milkshake at Krispy Kreme, I had a couple
bags of nuts at Walgrrens. *Then in the afternoon (It had gotten
hot!), I ate 1.5 quarts of choclate chip ice cream at Tanasbourne
Safeway. *Washed it down with Sprint. *In the evening I ate a pound of
greasy potato wedges dipped in ranch dressing, and washed down with
Coke. *The right people were there, so I got a good sleep at Safeway.

Ken drove the bus this morning, with his good pal Tom as usual along
for the ride. *Tom said this Walgreens by the library will be closing
and moving down by Cedar Mills Safeway. *It is a little ways from here
and will make things much less convenient for me.
*Seems to be a discount strip mall there because a lot of business
from across the street have moved there. *Kimco (the largest owner of
strip malls in the country), owns the mall across the street where
Safeway is. *All rent rates are non-negotiable, so I hear.

For the Romney and Ryan ticket you can think RR for Rolls Royce.
Because only if you are riding around in a chauffeur driven Rolls
Royce wiil they have your best interests at heart!

Double-A

Do a Google search for the poem, Lifters and Leaners and read it a few
times. Then, do some thinking about where we would be if all those who
manage our businesses, banks, political system etc., were somehow
removed from existence.

Their understudies would quickly rise to the occasion. No one is
indispensable.

How would the remaining people fare? Where
would anyone find a job?

Many people make their own jobs by going into business. If there were
fewer Walmrts, there would be more opportunities for this.

How would this country fit into the world's
marketing structure? What would become of the whole social/economic
structure of the world?

Today the Walton family of Walmart own more wealth than the bottom 40
percent of America! These are not the people who built the business,
Sam Walton did that, and now professional managers are doing just fine
keeping it growing.

Double-A

Old August 14th 12, 08:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

Walmat puts SS people to work part time. They know the fascist
system. High today at 1pm 83 . Had a light shower. TeBet
Old August 14th 12, 09:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

wrote:
[...]

That makes sense. Most people drawing SS won't want to work past the
point where their pension starts being reduced, so they are very
willing to work part time only.

That would not be the case for me. If I could get a "real job" again,
what I get from Social Security would be chicken feed!

Double-A

Old August 14th 12, 10:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

I'm in the same boat as you. We should get an increase. As you know
Severn Trent Avatar owned the nursing home,and that took the bulk of
our savings. It was owned by Rick Scott. The biggest crook in the
world. He had to be on Romney's list fo vice president. TeBet
Old August 14th 12, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 8/14/2012 3:47 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

High today at 1pm 83 . Had a light shower.

Glad to see that you got that in under deadline that I set for you.

I want another report tomorrow. Before 18 hundred hours.

Chop Chop!

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old August 15th 12, 06:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

wrote:
[...]

Interesting how my locker rent has increase by 150% in the last 5
years, but I didn't seen that level of inflation reflected in my
Social Security increase! Cooked books, I say!

66F here at 10:15 AM PDT. Sky clear and sunny. No wind. Humidity
75%. Forecast clear, high 93F, low 61F. Library is feeling a little
warm. Wish they would get their air conditioning cranking! They real
hot weather will come in the next couple days when temperatures could
reach 100F by Friday.

Once we ger on the "Ryan Budget", we may not have to worry about
Social Security at all anymore. Find a dry bridge to sleep under. If
you need tips on collecting cans and bottles, I will be glad to help.
Also those who hold signs up at intersections seem to do pretty well.
But that gets hot this time of year. Feeling sorry for the girl who
was standing out in front of Safeway yesterday. She is fairly new to
the trade, or at least the territory.

Double-A

..
Old August 15th 12, 07:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

.

My dinky room they get $875 I pay only $300 . No homeless in Fl.
Sheriff "Bob" Hansell takes them for their last ride to lake Toho to
be fed to the gaters. Sad but True TeBert
Old August 16th 12, 06:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Aug 15, 11:58*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

My dinky room they get $875 I pay only $300 . No homeless in Fl.
Sheriff "Bob" Hansell takes them for their last ride to lake Toho to
be fed to the gaters. *Sad but True * TeBert

That's great, Bert. How'd you get on Section 8 so fast? They told me
I still have years to wait!

73F here at 10:15 AM PDT. Clear and sunny. Wind NW at 4 mph.
Humidity 57%. Forecast is for clear, high 100F, low 66F. That's
right, triple digits! Slight cooling trend after today.

Stayed in the bookstore ad read yesterday to stay cool. Helps to be
on good terms with the managers.

Double-A

Old August 16th 12, 06:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Aug 14, 12:05*pm, HVAC wrote:
On 8/14/2012 2:39 PM, Double-A wrote:

the smoke of the distant forest fires. *Venus was right about it. *A
beautiful sight! *Women usually like looking at the stars, and the
Moon is so romantic!

I can see it now (cue the harp music) AA is behind Starbucks, making out
with Kim. It's a beautiful night, the crescent moon up above, the smell
of rotting garbage wafting from the dumpster. AA breaks out the
Boone's Farm Apple wine encased in a brown paper bag and after guzzling
1/4 of the bottle complete with backwash, offers it to Kim in a gesture
that proves that chivalry isn't dead on the west coast....

Surely a night for romance!

You wine ignoramus! No serious derilect would drink Boone's Farm.
Not enough bang for the buck! I understand they don't even put real
apples in it anymore, to dodge tax laws and get it taxed as a beer!
Another creative product of Ernst and Hulio.

Double-A

Old August 17th 12, 04:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

CUT BACK ON THE DONUTS AND COFFEE, DA!

IT'S AFFECTING YOUR BRAIN!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 11:39:13 -0700 (PDT), Double-A
wrote:

It's 74F here at 11:20 AM PDT. Running a little late today since I
slept past the time for the first bus. Wind unnoticeable at -0- mph.
Humidity 48%. Sunny sky. Forecast is for mostly sunny, high 84F, low
59F. A cooler day before we take another run at the 100 degree
mark!

When I checked in at Starbucks at aroundf 3:45 AM this morning, I
pointed out the sliver of a crescent Moon which the girls could see
out the window even from beind the counter! It looked reddish from
the smoke of the distant forest fires. Venus was right about it. A
beautiful sight! Women usually like looking at the stars, and the
Moon is so romantic!

Everyone is talking about Ryan and his famous budget! Upstaging dull
Romney, Ryan is a radical tea bagger for sure! Medicare, Medicaid,
and even Social Security might all be on the chopping block! Vote for
this ticket, and you old gaffers better have a bridge staked out near
you where you can go to sleep under! Hope there ar no drugs you can't
live without! A grewing attitude among GOP radicals is that for those
with no manoy for medical caire, let 'em die! Reminds me of the
German right wing sentiment, even today, that drags on society should
be euthenized! Worse things have happened in this world. Don't thing
it can't happen here and now!

Have a wonderful day while you still can!

Double-A

All Peaceful in Oregon HVAC[_2_] Misc 2 February 7th 11 04:47 PM
Looking for Oregon meteorites [email protected] Astronomy Misc 11 October 2nd 08 02:51 AM
Where do I go to see in Oregon? Adam Hunt Amateur Astronomy 10 April 15th 06 02:13 AM
Jihad Comes to Oregon? Double-A Misc 0 November 12th 05 08:16 PM
Medford, Oregon why why why Steve Bennett Misc 4 October 31st 03 06:37 AM