Oregon Weather

Old August 7th 12, 06:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Oregon Weather

On Aug 6, 5:44*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Aug 6, 1:27*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Aug 5, 1:14*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Aug 5, 3:17*pm, Double-A wrote:

102F was logged as the high yesterday at the Portland Airport! *Global
Warming has finally come to Oregon! *Now at 12:15 AM PDT it is 80F
here in the sunny Tualatin Valley. *Wind -0- mph. *Humidity 54%..
Forecast high today only 90F, low 61F.

No problem sitting and sleeping outdoors last night with temps in the
60s. *Kim brought a plate from Round Table with several pizzas on it
yesterday. *Of course she feed some of the best pieces, covered with
bacon bits, to the birds. *Saw Dana at Safeway who advised, "Drink
plenty of water!" *I told her I was first planning on eating plenty of
ice cream!

Double-A

AA *(91 f at 2pm ) At three heavy rain and its still raining. Will
stay up for the Mars landing. *Hope all goes well.Its tricky. *TreBert

All went well, Bert.

74F here at 10:15 AM PDT. *Wind still -0- mph. *Humidity 59%. *Some
clouds this morning, but sunny. *Forecast high 88F, low 57F. *More
sunny days ahead, but not as hot as the weekend.was.

Senator Harry Reid claims that Romney has paid no taxes for the last
10 years! *Sounds like my kind of candidate! *I've paid no income
taxes in the last 5 years!

Double-A

87f and sunny nice wind at 8mph * *Romney stole 200,000,000 and taxes
came to zero. He will never show he paid taxes on money under the
table. *Press will cover it up. Its a conspiracy by democrats *O ya
TreBert

Romney's father, George Romney, showed 12 years of tax returns when he
was running for President. He had nothing to hide. Mitt won't show
more than 2 years returns. Something is wrong!

63F here at 10:15 PM PDT. Cloudy now. Still no wind. Humidity 81%.
Forecast is for mostly sunny, high 81F, low 56F.

Wondered why the McDonald's flag was flying at half mast. I was told
it is for all those Sikhs shot at their temple in Wisconsin. The
Sikhs are the ones that wear the funny turbins. In India, the Sikhs,
Moslims, and Hindus all hate each other and events such as this are
not uncommon.

Double-A

Old August 9th 12, 12:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Aug 7, 1:21*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Aug 6, 5:44*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Aug 6, 1:27*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Aug 5, 1:14*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Aug 5, 3:17*pm, Double-A wrote:

[...]

90f here in Easthampton light beeze lots of Sun Robbin has skin cancer
but is not worried. Humankind is afraid of other races. Zimmeman's
kill blacks for sport. and the band plays on. TreBert
Old August 9th 12, 02:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Aug 8, 7:33*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Aug 7, 1:21*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Aug 6, 5:44*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Aug 6, 1:27*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Aug 5, 1:14*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Aug 5, 3:17*pm, Double-A wrote:

[...]

Todays weather will be hotter. 92f at 2pm No wind,and getting a
barrel for Robbin,so it will be a sail boat for two. She being at the
stern will run the duck foot motor,and steer. I will man the sail that
I'm making 3 feet higher,and a new inovation to catch the wind. Let
you know all about it and lets see how much faster it goes. Robbin
weighs about 120lb so she has no problem getting in or out. Good
dancer too. Nice looking. Wish I was 27 years younger. TreBert
Old August 9th 12, 02:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Aug 9, 6:04*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Aug 8, 7:33*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Aug 7, 1:21*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Aug 6, 5:44*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Aug 6, 1:27*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Aug 5, 1:14*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Aug 5, 3:17*pm, Double-A wrote:

[...]

Robbin sounds like a very nice person. How does she get along with
Rudy?
Old August 9th 12, 02:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 8/9/2012 9:04 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Todays weather will be hotter. 92f at 2pm No wind

Good, Bert...Keep those reports coming as I have ordered you to.

If you forget again, it will not go well for you.

and getting a
barrel for Robbin,so it will be a sail boat for two. She being at the
stern will run the duck foot motor,and steer.

You better add another barrel in the stern, if you know what I mean ;-)

I'm making 3 feet higher,and a new inovation to catch the wind. Let
you know all about it and lets see how much faster it goes. Robbin
weighs about 220lb so she has no problem getting in or out. Good
dancer too.

'Belly' dancer?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old August 9th 12, 06:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Aug 9, 9:17*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On Aug 9, 6:04*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Aug 8, 7:33*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Aug 7, 1:21*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Aug 6, 5:44*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Aug 6, 1:27*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Aug 5, 1:14*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Aug 5, 3:17*pm, Double-A wrote:

[...]

Rudy gets along with the other 39 people in this building. She only
barks when someone is at the door. She loves being at the pond,but
will never go for a swim. Easthampton is nice,but not fo business.
Block Buster movies closed,and a DollaR Store is moving in. Walmart is
in Chickapee 10 miles from me. Robbin hates BINGO,but we are going
soon to Foxburrow Conn. to do some gambling. She likes slots,and 21 I
only play poker and craps(mostly poker) She is a very nice person.
Drinks red wine splashes. She thinks I'm funny,and I try. She is a
grandmother,and I'm a great grandfather.She is pretty,and I;m ugly.She
is smart,and I'm stupid. Well opposites attract We both have to much
time on our hands Sad but Reality TreBert
Old August 9th 12, 06:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Aug 9, 6:04*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

Todays weather will be hotter. 92f at 2pm *No wind,and getting a
barrel for Robbin,so it will be a sail boat for two. She being at the
stern will run the duck foot motor,and steer. I will man the sail that
I'm making 3 feet higher,and a new inovation to catch the wind. Let
you know all about it and lets see how much faster it goes. *Robbin
weighs about 120lb *so she has no problem getting in or out. Good
dancer too. Nice looking. *Wish I was 27 years younger. TreBert

Which one of you will get to wear the captain's hat?

The radio weatherman swore there would be no clouds this morning! No
marine air, he said. Lied again! here we have morning clouds again,
and there is even evidence there was a shower!

66F here at 10:20 AM PDT. Wind quiet. Humidity 68%. Cloudy.
Forecast is for mostly sunny, high 82F, low 52F.

Depends on the type of skin cancer. Melanoma is the only dangerous
kind. My father had one removed from his back, and that was that.

Use your sun screen. My dad worked 4 years on the railroad withour a
shirt when he was a younng man. Damage done to your skin by the Sun
in your youth returns as melanoma when you get old.

Double-A

Old August 9th 12, 07:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 8/9/2012 1:18 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Robbin hates BINGO,but we are going
soon to Foxburrow Conn. to do some gambling. She likes slots,and 21 I
only play poker and craps(mostly poker) She is a very nice person.
Drinks red wine splashes. She thinks I'm funny,and I try. She is a
grandmother,and I'm a great grandfather.She is pretty,and I;m ugly.She
is smart,and I'm stupid. Well opposites attract We both have to much
time on our hands Sad but Reality TreBert

Will she give up the bum?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old August 9th 12, 07:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 8/9/2012 1:31 PM, Double-A wrote:

Use your sun screen. My dad worked 4 years on the railroad withour a
shirt when he was a younng man. Damage done to your skin by the Sun
in your youth returns as melanoma when you get old.

Bert doesn't have to worry about it ;-)

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old August 9th 12, 10:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

CAN THE PIG LOOK SMARTER?

NOPE!

IMPOSSIBLE!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 07:41:32 -0400, HVAC wrote:

Look, Bert..I'm glad you followed my orders regarding the weather report
but these stupid spelling and punctuation errors are making it appear
that you are an illiterate moron. Let's tighten that up, OK?

All Peaceful in Oregon HVAC[_2_] Misc 2 February 7th 11 04:47 PM
Looking for Oregon meteorites [email protected] Astronomy Misc 11 October 2nd 08 02:51 AM
Where do I go to see in Oregon? Adam Hunt Amateur Astronomy 10 April 15th 06 02:13 AM
Jihad Comes to Oregon? Double-A Misc 0 November 12th 05 08:16 PM
Medford, Oregon why why why Steve Bennett Misc 4 October 31st 03 06:37 AM