Oregon Weather

Old July 15th 12, 08:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Oregon Weather

On Jul 14, 4:01*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Jul 14, 4:51*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Jul 14, 12:39*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Jul 13, 3:55*pm, wrote:

I USE GET LOST, BUT **** OFF WORKS WELL TOO!

Saul Levy

Bing more of a diplomat, I told him about the great deal Rite Aid had
on high percentage beer tallboys. *I made sure to be gone before he
decided to come back.

73F here at 12:30 PM PDT. *Hot sun shining through lots of scattered
clouids. *Chance of storm they say. *Oh no! *It's July so I'm not
carrying an umbrella! *No wind. *Humidity 59%. *Forecast high 88F, low
57F.

Double-A

Took a diferent bus rooute this morning to the library. *Took longer,
but I got to riide the MAX train and see different sites. *Transferred
to the train at Willow Creek. *Back to bus at Millikan Way MAX
Station. *This on on the Tektronix campus, where many dreams were
found and lost. *Then past *Cedar Hills Crossing, the old Beaverton
Mall, where we had our wine shop, and my dream was found and lost.

Yesterday after leaving the library, I decided to take a sight seeing
excursion. *I got on the MAX trab and rode it all the way east to
Gresham, the end of the line! *That is about 30 miles east of here.
Too about an hour and a half which included lots of stops in downtown
Portland. *That would be kind of slow if one were using it to commute
every day. *I grew up east of Portland. *Things should have been
familiar, but it was hard to spot any commercial building still there
that had been there in the 60s. *Everything has changed so much! *MAX
seems to have blighted the Rockwood neighborhood. *How would you like
someone putting in a railroad track down the street right in front of
you house? *It must have really taken its toll on propery values. *And
the big Fred Meyer store that was at the intersection of Burnside and
Stark is gone, replaced mostly by an empty field. *Word was that MAX
brouth n too many young punks from other parts of town who were
stealing the store blind, and them usiing MAX as their quick get
away. * No use to even pay the fare in those days if you were
unscrupulous, becuase TriMet had so few fare inspectors. *There was a
transit cop the the train this time. *He seemed to be looking for
someone. *I thought he was checking tickets, so I started to pull mine
out, but he said he wasn't checking, but thanked me anyway. *My
monthly pass is good anywhere in the TriMet system, on any
conveyance. *The MAX Train is getting good ridership, unlike many of
the busses. *On the return trip, the train filled up as it passed
trhough Portland, until people were packed in lie sardines. *We were
getting into rush hour at 4:30 PM. *I had gotten a good seat when the
train was empty at the end of the line. *There are other excursion I
could take. *One train goes to the airport, a coulpe some go south on
east and west sides. *The west side one runs on a regular gauge
freight track and is diesel. *The other trains are electric. *There
are also street cars to ride. *One downtown, and a new one on the east
side of the Willamette River. *Lots of fun!

Double-A

Soon on these trains they will be checking IDs.

Regular cops are even now allowed to board trains and check for
tickets. If ther is any irregularity, such as the time stamp
validating machine malfunctioned, they can ask of ID. Then they can
run a check on it and reveal if you have outstanding warrents. These
often arise when someone is late on their scheduled payment for a
court imposed fine. Then their probation can be violated, and/or
taken to the pokey!

Hot again,and no
rain here at the foot of Mt. Tom *Went to garage sales and picked up a
scanner. I hope it works. *TreBert

A perfect 70F here at 12:45 AM PDT. But it drizzled for several hours
this morning ruining the usually perfect weather month of July in
Oregon! And worse yet, there is predicted possible further
percipation on through the week! Is this global warming in disguise?
Wind W at 6 mph. Humidity 53%. Forecast high an ideal 72F, low 50F.
Mostly cloudy with sun breaks.

Did Mitt Romney commit voter fraud in 2010 by claiming he lived in the
basement of his son's house? What happens when the leading horse
breaks his legs and falls short of the finish line? It happened a few
years ago at the Kentucky Derby! Ron Paul is still in the race!

http://www.examiner.com/article/ron-...gop-convention

Double-A

Old July 16th 12, 06:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 7/16/2012 1:44 PM, Double-A wrote:

A cool 63F here at 10:30 AM PDT. No more rain since yesterday but
there are threatening clouds. Wind NE at 9 mph. Humidity 70%.
Forecast high 77F, low 59F. Rain is predicted possible over the next
4 days. Can't believe I am having to carry an umbrella again in the
middle of July!

Bert's been good with his weather reports ever since I ordered him to
do so. He keeps them short and sweet.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old July 17th 12, 10:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

MORE WACKO PREDICTIONS?

YEP, SAME AS ALWAYS!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 14:05:36 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
wrote:

AA Good day to you. Sunny and 97F Have an invention to give power
to bikes going up steep hills. Here in Easthampton its all up and
down. Ten speed helps going up a lot easier.They have many bike
lanes,much like Calif. Just on CNN Romney is crying liberal
democrats are using his tax returns to do him in. O ya Severn Trent
nursing home made me show taxes paid for 5 years. Mitt Romney will not
would like to be in the White house,and he had to show a better
looking returns. If they go back further he would have to move out of
the country,as it got to hot for him in the USA. TreBert

Old July 17th 12, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 7/17/2012 5:05 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

AA Good day to you. Sunny and 97F

Good, Bert, good. I want these reports EVERY DAY without fail.
So far you have been doing an outstanding job following my orders.

That's your idea? A ****ing 10 speed?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old July 18th 12, 06:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jul 17, 2:05*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

AA *Good day to you. *Sunny and 97F *Have an invention to give power
to bikes going up steep hills. Here in Easthampton its all up and
down. *Ten speed helps going up a lot easier.They have many bike
lanes,much like Calif. * Just on CNN Romney is crying liberal
democrats are using his tax returns to do him in. O ya *Severn Trent
nursing home made me show taxes paid for 5 years. Mitt Romney will not
would like to be in the White house,and he had to show a better
looking returns. *If they go back further he would have to move out of
the country,as it got to hot for him in the USA. *TreBert

97F at 2 PM? What will it be by 5 PM?

They have many bike lanes here too, yet grown men still insist on
riding their bicycles on the sidewalks! Just about got creamed many
times as a bicyclist came at high speed down hill around a blind
curve!

A cool 63F here in the land global warming forgot at 10:15 AM PDT.
Heavy and oppressive clouds hang in the sky! Chance of showers. Wind
nil. Humidity 78%. Forecast high 77F, low 56F.

Republicans won't budge on alowing tax increases on the rich. After
all, the rich are their biggest contributors!

had a Krispy Kreme doughnut this morning so hot and fresh it was
falling apart!

Double-A

Old July 18th 12, 09:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Jul 18, 1:26*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Jul 17, 2:05*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

AA Its hot and dry again. Just about 75% of the country has dried up
farms. Food will get so scarce that only the rich GOPers will have
bread,and those that work for Severn Trent(Mafia) iI'm stocking up on
can corn,and tuna. Been eating hot dogs and B&M beans. Added two
more mirrors to my solar array torch. That way I can cook out doors
late in the day. Robbin gets a kick out of it. I now cook 20 hot
dogs(boil). Most like boiled hot dogs. You could have hot meals . Its
easy to build. You use a plywood board and it need not be to big. I
got my mirrors at the Dollar store. Try it you will like it. I use a
48 oz can TreBert
Old July 18th 12, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

WEATHER IS THE SAME AS USUAL HERE!

WE ARE EVEN AHEAD OF AVERAGE RAINFALL FOR THE YEAR!

Saul Levy

Old July 18th 12, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

MORE LIKELY SHE'S THE PIG QUEEN!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 17:21:53 -0400, HVAC wrote:

On 7/18/2012 4:47 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

AA Its hot and dry again. Just about 75% of the country has dried up
farms.

Excellent job Bert! I don't even have to ORDER you to give these
reports now. You have been trained (by me) well, and do these now
in a Pavlovian manner.

Food will get so scarce that only the rich GOPers will have
bread,and those that work for Severn Trent(Mafia) iI'm stocking up on
can corn,and tuna. Been eating hot dogs and B&M beans. Added two
more mirrors to my solar array torch. That way I can cook out doors
late in the day. Robbin gets a kick out of it.

She likes it when you rip off farts from all those beans?
I bet she's a ****ing beauty. She's the former Miss Mount
Tom and the State Fair Butter Queen.

Old July 19th 12, 06:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jul 17, 2:05*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

Yes. Worst drouoght since 1956, the Oregonian said yesterday in its
headlines! Funny, I cant' remember the drought of '56, but then I was
only 8. Can you remember it, Bert? Corn prices are going through the
roof! Next the price of corn liquor!

Food will get so scarce that only the rich GOPers will have
bread,and those that work for Severn Trent(Mafia)

Food stamps will be replaced with ration coupons!

*iI'm stocking up on
can corn,and tuna. *Been eating *hot dogs and B&M beans. Added two
more mirrors to my solar array torch. *That way I can cook out doors
late in the day. *Robbin gets a kick out of it. I now cook 20 hot
dogs(boil). Most like boiled hot dogs. You could have hot meals . Its
easy to build.

It would be a way to cook without needing electricity or gas. Woudl
work in a park if the device isn't too bulky.

You use a plywood board and it need not be to big. I
got my mirrors at the Dollar store.

But don't the mirrors nee to be concave? I tried to make a device out
of an umbrella and aluminum foil one time, but it didn't work. Oregon
sun doesn't have much power except right in the late spring and
summer.

*Try it you will like it. I use a
48 oz can *TreBert

67F here under overcast skies at 10:30 AM PDT. Clouds expected to
burn off by afternoon. Wind N at 5 mph. Humidity 70%. Forecast says
chance of storm. Forecast high 80F, low a pleasant 61F.

Double-A

Old July 19th 12, 08:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Jul 17, 2:05*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

AA If one big mirror concave would help,but just an array to beam
(aimed) at one spot(can of B&M) brings the heat up. I predict with 50
flat mirrors 4x4 inches you would easily bring wood to burn. 55
years ago the French melted a large iron bar using one very large
mirror. Its not my idea,but I would like to bring water up to 212,for
I like hard boiled eggs. When I hike up to the top of Mt. Tom this
fall I will heat up soup. we have to make more use of the Sun even on
a cloudy day. The Sun gives us free photons,and we are letting them
go to waste.

All Peaceful in Oregon HVAC[_2_] Misc 2 February 7th 11 04:47 PM
Looking for Oregon meteorites [email protected] Astronomy Misc 11 October 2nd 08 02:51 AM
Where do I go to see in Oregon? Adam Hunt Amateur Astronomy 10 April 15th 06 02:13 AM
Jihad Comes to Oregon? Double-A Misc 0 November 12th 05 08:16 PM
Medford, Oregon why why why Steve Bennett Misc 4 October 31st 03 06:37 AM