Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his first relativity paper.

Old March 25th 11, 05:52 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

Default Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his firstrelativity paper.

On Mar 24, 1:57*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:
On Mar 24, 10:15*am, NoEinstein wrote:

[snip all]

Another masterful performance, Bozo.

Just a little bit over the top with saying Mythbusters 'is ran by
Jews', but otherwise spot-on as entertainment.

See you in a week. Try not to respond to yourself too many times - it
makes you look crazy!

Those who won't ADMIT their errors are behaving just like Jews, and
like Eric Gisse. — NE —
Old March 25th 11, 05:53 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Mar 24, 2:05*pm, PD wrote:
On Mar 24, 12:20*pm, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 23, 12:25*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:

On Mar 23, 9:18*am, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 22, 12:57*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:

On Mar 22, 9:35*am, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 21, 11:36*am, Eric Gisse wrote:

On Mar 21, 6:33*am, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 20, 1:05*am, Eric Gisse wrote:

Dear Eric: *You—from a long line of Jewish MORONS, like Einstein—
aren't willing to admit that you don't know what-the-hell kinetic
energy is, and that such certainly isn't defined by: KE = 1/2mv^2.
The big shame for the world is that those like you, Sam and PD are
deliberately working to deny me respect in the science community for
having figured out how the Universe ACTUALLY works.

Bozo the clown is upset that people are laughing at him and not giving
him respect.

[...]

Eric: *You a little guy like you, stuck in Alaska or someplace, I find
it amazing that you can read the minds of the tens of thousands who
read my posts per year.

Bozo the clown had a big audience too.

*Apparently, there weren't a great number of
interested readers to appease your wounded ego on those light science
blogs that you have deserted in favor of sci.physics.

You mean the blogs of actual working physicists as opposed to, say,
you?

*Remember, Eric,
you have yet to present your air-hockey, KE experiment that upholds KE
= 1/2 mv^2. *Of course, you can't do that. *Shame, such a laughing
shame! *— *NoEinstein —

YAAWWWWWWWN

http://physics.princeton.edu/~mcdona...009/Labs/ph101...

This is, of course, in addition to the two OTHER lab manuals I have
given you previously.

Folks: *Eric's "escape" from presenting his (non-existent) hockey
table verification of KE = 1/2 mv^2 is simply to... fall asleep. *In
his DREAMS he is King of the Hill of Science. *But when he awakes,
I'll still be in that position, laughing my head off at the sleepy,
brainless one caught at the bottom of my hill! *— NE —

It'd help if you read the lab manuals I've been giving you, that way
you won't look so foolish.

Ha, ha, HA! *Vote, folks! *Who is the... "foolish one", me or Eric?
Ha, ha, HA! *— NE —

You. Hands down. No question.
Who here has told you that you're not?

Vote, Folks! PD is continuing to side with the idiots! — NE —
Old March 25th 11, 05:54 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Mar 24, 2:07*pm, PD wrote:
On Mar 24, 12:26*pm, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 23, 12:25*pm, PD wrote:

Folks: *The act of getting funding isn't creative. *What can be
accomplished AFTER funding is obtained can be creative. *PD makes an
art form out of misinterpreting things to appear that he is explaining
the should-be-obvious to others. *That's why PD is a Dunce and I am
the King of the Science Hill! *— *NE —

On Mar 23, 11:13*am, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 22, 12:46*pm, "Chris.B" wrote:

On Mar 22, 5:26*pm, neinstein scribbled with his second best, yellow
crayon:

Every time you defend Einstein's errant status quo, you are hurting my
chances of getting funded in time to make the contributions that the
world so needs.

You couldn't get funding as a part time clown in a kindergarten.

If you have some other talent than self praise I'd start busking now.

Chris.B: *Unless one is The Donald, getting funding isn't a creative
endeavor. *Only a REAL clown, like you, would seek to entertain those
at your intellectual level—kindergarten! *— NE —

First you whine that as long as Einstein isn't debunked, you stand no
chance of getting funded, and you blame newsgroup participants for
that. Then you say that you don't want to get funded anyway, because
it's not a creative endeavor.

It's pretty clear you don't know WHAT you want to accomplish, John, or
how to get there.

So feel free to spin wheels for a while longer, and blame others for
that happening.

PD

I see. So you know what your plan is, and it involves someone HANDING
you money without your having to pursue it, so that you can focus on
being creative. It is your expectation that someone will recognize
your vast create potential and leap to sponsor you.

Good luck with that, John! Hope those sponsors can find you in Ward C!

PD, the Dunce, is undeserving of being replied to. — NE —
Old March 25th 11, 05:56 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Mar 24, 3:06*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:
On Mar 24, 10:20*am, NoEinstein wrote:

[...]

Let's see if even one of your 'thousands of readers' bother to express
an opinion.

Eric, that should be botherS to express an opinion. Ha, ha, HA! — NE

Old March 26th 11, 11:06 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Mar 24, 1:57*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:
On Mar 24, 10:15*am, NoEinstein wrote:

[snip all]

Another masterful performance, Bozo.

Just a little bit over the top with saying Mythbusters 'is ran by
Jews', but otherwise spot-on as entertainment.

See you in a week. Try not to respond to yourself too many times - it
makes you look crazy!

Eric: But only to a lying Jew like you! — NE —

Old March 26th 11, 11:13 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

[...]

The tacit opinion of my readers is that they want to keep up with what
I'm saying. They can do that in spite of the "static" of a physics
flunk-out like Eric Gisse. — NE —
Old March 26th 11, 11:15 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Mar 24, 3:08*pm, PD wrote:

PD, the Dunce, is undeserving of a reply. — NE —

On Mar 24, 2:06*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:

[...]

"Tens of thousands" I believe was the claim. Of course, in John's
mind, they are just nodding silently. All sorts of things go on in
John's mind, though. Hopefully none of them involve children.

Old March 28th 11, 07:16 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Eric Gisse

On Mar 28, 8:11*am, NoEinstein wrote:
On Mar 26, 9:15*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:

Eric Gisse, the shrimp Jew, apparently doesn't realize that "bearing
false witness" (lying) is a sin, even in the Old Testament. *And he
doesn't realize that coveting anything of his neighbor, like my high
intellect, is also a sin. *So far, no one has named a single thing
ever done by Jews, the race, or Jews the religion, that has ever
improved the world. *Their motives are selfish, only. *Why else would
people say: "You got Jewed." ? * — NE —

[...]

You see John, wouldn't bizarre crap like this go better on a blog
where all your millions of imaginary fans could go and see it right
there on the front page rather than digging through some obscure
thread about something nobody cares about?

Be proud of your anti-semitism. Show it off to the world. Remind
people that bigotry is something that belongs on the center stage so
everyone can see it, rather than passively tinting the lens of
opinion.