Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his first relativity paper.

Old March 24th 11, 05:44 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

Default Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his firstrelativity paper.

On Mar 23, 1:53*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:
On Mar 23, 9:41*am, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 22, 7:14*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:

On Mar 22, 3:26*pm, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 22, 1:04*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:

On Mar 22, 9:26*am, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 21, 10:35*am, PD wrote:

Eric: *

I see reading isn't one of your strong suites.

Your level of science experimentation involves putting glass
objects into a microwave and (somehow) shattering those all over your
bedroom.

That was for giggles.

The microwave died an honorable death, and I honor its' memory by
keeping the focusing magnets from its' magnetron.

*Product development can cost millions of dollars. *I have
the concepts for new technology, but NOT the time nor the money!

You have plenty of time.

Exhibit A: USENET
Exhibit B: Retirement

Every time you defend Einstein's errant status quo, you are hurting my
chances of getting funded in time to make the contributions that the
world so needs.

What does Einstein have to do with anything here?

*You are a FAILURE at science, Eric. Don't use your
hurt ego and your Jewish racism to hurt the rest of the world. *—
NoEinstein —

What do Jews have to do with anything here?

[...]

Eric: *The mostly errant status quo of physics is perpetuated by the
Jewish textbook publishers, and by the "standard-setting", Jewish-
controlled, Ivy League Universities.

So you think there's a vast Jewish conspiracy to make kinetic energy
equal to 1/2 mv^2?

*I invite you, or anyone else, to
explain a single worthy thing that Jews—as a biased race and sect—have
ever done for humanity. *Give it your best shot. *— NoEinstein —

John, do your family and friends get upset when you ask those types of
questions?

Do people worry for your mental health?

Eric: *There are at least a dozen books now on the shelves purporting
to explain Einstein's... theories. *All of those are published by
Jews, and most of the authors are Jews. *Can you provide any evidence
to counter the overwhelming negative effects of having Jews constantly
propagating lies? *— NE —

Yes or no, John. Do you believe there's a conspiracy regarding kinetic
energy being 1/2 mv^2?

I think Jews are so biased, that they won't look objectively at
anything not done by Jews and by anyone who doesn't accept as absolute
truth (sic) anything every printed by Jews. The Jewish EGO and their
control-everything subversions are threatening the whole world with
wars and terrorism. As for me, I'll choose the World over the Jews
(The chosen ones or not.)! Ha, ha, HA! — NE —
Old March 24th 11, 05:46 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Mar 22, 7:19*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:
On Mar 22, 3:19*pm, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 22, 12:57*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:

Eric Gisse, the physics flunk-out, is undeserving of being replied
to. *— NE —

We both know you'll keep responding to me because you are a lonely old
dude.

So moving on...did you read the PDFs? Both discussed how to measure
kinetic energy in rather good detail.

http://physics.princeton.edu/~mcdona...ull_manual.pdf

[...]

Eric the experiment must be valid, and paraphrased by YOU. No links
will be read not written by YOU. — NE —
Old March 24th 11, 05:57 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Eric Gisse

On Mar 24, 10:15*am, NoEinstein wrote:

[snip all]

Another masterful performance, Bozo.

Just a little bit over the top with saying Mythbusters 'is ran by
Jews', but otherwise spot-on as entertainment.

See you in a week. Try not to respond to yourself too many times - it
makes you look crazy!
Old March 24th 11, 06:05 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
PD

On Mar 24, 12:20*pm, NoEinstein wrote:
On Mar 23, 12:25*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:

On Mar 23, 9:18*am, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 22, 12:57*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:

On Mar 22, 9:35*am, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 21, 11:36*am, Eric Gisse wrote:

On Mar 21, 6:33*am, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 20, 1:05*am, Eric Gisse wrote:

Dear Eric: *You—from a long line of Jewish MORONS, like Einstein—
aren't willing to admit that you don't know what-the-hell kinetic
energy is, and that such certainly isn't defined by: KE = 1/2mv^2.
The big shame for the world is that those like you, Sam and PD are
deliberately working to deny me respect in the science community for
having figured out how the Universe ACTUALLY works.

Bozo the clown is upset that people are laughing at him and not giving
him respect.

[...]

Eric: *You a little guy like you, stuck in Alaska or someplace, I find
it amazing that you can read the minds of the tens of thousands who
read my posts per year.

Bozo the clown had a big audience too.

*Apparently, there weren't a great number of
interested readers to appease your wounded ego on those light science
blogs that you have deserted in favor of sci.physics.

You mean the blogs of actual working physicists as opposed to, say,
you?

*Remember, Eric,
you have yet to present your air-hockey, KE experiment that upholds KE
= 1/2 mv^2. *Of course, you can't do that. *Shame, such a laughing
shame! *— *NoEinstein —

YAAWWWWWWWN

http://physics.princeton.edu/~mcdona...009/Labs/ph101...

This is, of course, in addition to the two OTHER lab manuals I have
given you previously.

Folks: *Eric's "escape" from presenting his (non-existent) hockey
table verification of KE = 1/2 mv^2 is simply to... fall asleep. *In
his DREAMS he is King of the Hill of Science. *But when he awakes,
I'll still be in that position, laughing my head off at the sleepy,
brainless one caught at the bottom of my hill! *— NE —

It'd help if you read the lab manuals I've been giving you, that way
you won't look so foolish.

Ha, ha, HA! *Vote, folks! *Who is the... "foolish one", me or Eric?
Ha, ha, HA! *— NE —

You. Hands down. No question.
Who here has told you that you're not?
Old March 24th 11, 06:06 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Androcles[_40_]

"PD" wrote in message
[...]

"A pulse is not DC electricity. Idiot. Bloody-faced idiot. Self-flagellating
bloody-faced idiot" -- Phuckwit Duck.
c = 1 and unitless in natural units." -- Phuckwit Duck
"(x1-x2)^2 + (y1-y2)^2 + (z1-z2)^2 - (t1-t2)^2 is invariant" -- Mallard.
"It turns out that you can verify curvature of a space without
ever stepping away from the space to see it embedded in a
higher dimension." - Mallard.
"Requests for *proof* will be routinely ignored in science because
theories are not proven in science."-- Mallard.
"I'm pretty sure you believe only what you want to believe." -- Phuckwit
Duck.
"You can't even keep track of the lies you say." -- Mallard
[sitting in the duck blind, waiting with a shotgun for a duck to appear]

Old March 24th 11, 06:07 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
PD

On Mar 24, 12:26*pm, NoEinstein wrote:
On Mar 23, 12:25*pm, PD wrote:

Folks: *The act of getting funding isn't creative. *What can be
accomplished AFTER funding is obtained can be creative. *PD makes an
art form out of misinterpreting things to appear that he is explaining
the should-be-obvious to others. *That's why PD is a Dunce and I am
the King of the Science Hill! *— *NE —

On Mar 23, 11:13*am, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 22, 12:46*pm, "Chris.B" wrote:

On Mar 22, 5:26*pm, neinstein scribbled with his second best, yellow
crayon:

Every time you defend Einstein's errant status quo, you are hurting my
chances of getting funded in time to make the contributions that the
world so needs.

You couldn't get funding as a part time clown in a kindergarten.

If you have some other talent than self praise I'd start busking now.

Chris.B: *Unless one is The Donald, getting funding isn't a creative
endeavor. *Only a REAL clown, like you, would seek to entertain those
at your intellectual level—kindergarten! *— NE —

First you whine that as long as Einstein isn't debunked, you stand no
chance of getting funded, and you blame newsgroup participants for
that. Then you say that you don't want to get funded anyway, because
it's not a creative endeavor.

It's pretty clear you don't know WHAT you want to accomplish, John, or
how to get there.

So feel free to spin wheels for a while longer, and blame others for
that happening.

PD

I see. So you know what your plan is, and it involves someone HANDING
you money without your having to pursue it, so that you can focus on
being creative. It is your expectation that someone will recognize
your vast create potential and leap to sponsor you.

Good luck with that, John! Hope those sponsors can find you in Ward C!
Old March 24th 11, 07:06 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Eric Gisse

On Mar 24, 10:20*am, NoEinstein wrote:
[...]

Let's see if even one of your 'thousands of readers' bother to express
an opinion.
Old March 24th 11, 07:08 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
PD

On Mar 24, 2:06*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:
[...]

"Tens of thousands" I believe was the claim. Of course, in John's
mind, they are just nodding silently. All sorts of things go on in
John's mind, though. Hopefully none of them involve children.
Old March 25th 11, 05:45 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Mar 23, 12:26*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:

Eric: Reluctantly, I respond to everything said by most. It was no
hallucination that you can't tell the difference between 'suit' and
'suite'. I'm not whining I'm laughing! — NE —

On Mar 21, 10:35*am, PD wrote:

[...]

Eric: *"Spelling" isn't one of your strong suits (not SUITES).
Lackeys like you usually live in cheep motel rooms, not in suites! *—
NE —

Instead of whinging about hallucinatory spelling mistakes, why don't
you respond to what I actually wrote?

Old March 25th 11, 05:48 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Mar 23, 1:50*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:
On Mar 23, 9:37*am, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 22, 7:03*pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc.) wrote:

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 15:38:30 -0700 (PDT), PD

wrote:
On Mar 22, 5:26*pm, NoEinstein wrote:
On Mar 22, 1:04*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:
Eric: *The mostly errant status quo of physics is perpetuated by the
Jewish textbook publishers, and by the "standard-setting", Jewish-
controlled, Ivy League Universities. *I invite you, or anyone else, to
explain a single worthy thing that Jews—as a biased race and sect—have
ever done for humanity. *Give it your best shot. *— NoEinstein —

John, I am not a Jew, but this post convinced me that you are not only
profoundly stupid, not only mentally ill, but also personally and
morally repugnant. Irrevocably despicable in character.

It is no wonder that you are shunned.

Wrong answer!

The correct answer is: THEY PRODUCED EINSTEIN'S RELATIVITY.

I'm surprised you didn't get that right, diaper....

Henry: *... which NoEinstein was able to disprove in just one hour.
To wit: *The M-M experiment doesn't have a CONTROL or unchanging light
course. *So, there are no space-time causal effects in the Universe!
— NE —

You don't know how an interferometer works, do you?

Eric: You don't know how ANYTHING works, do you. Air hockey was
Eric's pass-time in high school. So, why is it that he can't
paraphrase that KE-proving experiment? Ha, ha, HA! — NE —