Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his first relativity paper.

Old March 23rd 11, 04:13 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

Default Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his firstrelativity paper.

On Mar 22, 12:46*pm, "Chris.B" wrote:
On Mar 22, 5:26*pm, neinstein scribbled with his second best, yellow
crayon:

Every time you defend Einstein's errant status quo, you are hurting my
chances of getting funded in time to make the contributions that the
world so needs.

You couldn't get funding as a part time clown in a kindergarten.

If you have some other talent than self praise I'd start busking now.

Chris.B: Unless one is The Donald, getting funding isn't a creative
endeavor. Only a REAL clown, like you, would seek to entertain those
at your intellectual level—kindergarten! — NE —

Where Angels Fear to Fall
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...hread/8152ef3e...
Last Nails in Einstein's Coffin
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...rowse_frm/thre...
Pop Quiz for Science Buffs!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...hread/43f6f316...
An Einstein Disproof for Dummies
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...d/thread/f7a63...
Another look at Einstein
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...hread/41670721...
Three Problems for Math and Science
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...ab43c49c?hl=en
Matter from Thin Air
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...1872476bc6ca90
Curing Einstein’s Disease
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...f848ad8aba67da
Replicating NoEinstein’s Invalidation of M-M (at sci.math)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...b2a1511b7b2603
Cleaning Away Einstein’s Mishmash
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...9aef0aee462d26
Dropping Einstein Like a Stone
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...967db2b?hl=en#
Plotting the Curves of Coriolis, Einstein, and NoEinstein (is
Copyrighted.)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...17f8274?hl=en#
Are Jews Destroying Objectivity in Science?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...3ba4268d0f33e0
The Gravity of Masses Doesn’t Bend Light.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...29d832240f404d
KE = 1/2mv^2 is disproved in new falling object impact test.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...414c2?hl=en&q=
Light rays don’t travel on ballistic curves.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...d941d2b2e80002
A BLACK HOLE MYTH GETS BUSTED:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...4c36218?hl=en#
SR Ignored the Significance of the = Sign
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...bccf5550412817
Eleaticus confirms that SR has been destroyed!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...51e93207ee475a
NoEinstein Finds Yet Another Reason Why SR Bites-the-Dust!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...7ef57bf0ed3849
NoEinstein Gives the History & Rationale for Disproving Einstein
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...d7fbe994f569f7
There is no "pull" of gravity, only the PUSH of flowing ether!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...272072f?hl=en&
PD has questions about science. Can any of you help?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...3ced1ad?hl=en&
Taking a Fresh Look at the Physics of Radiometers.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...1163422440ffd9
A Proposed Gravity-Propelled Swing Experiment.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...=gravity+swing
Shedding New Light on Comet Tails
http://groups.google.com/g/d8e7fef4/...797453b40de4f?...
What is sci.research seeking if not the truth?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...93f20?lnk=raot
Busting MythBusters.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...6c137610ee3437
Gravity Effects Across Etherless Regions of Space.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...262930c6655db1
Where is the matter Einstein says velocity creates?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...38761134ee8408
Dropping Coriolis like a feather.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...c92e2427fd7e98
Busting MythBusters… again.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...772c003f?hl=en
SRT Demands Energy in Amounts that Aren’t Available.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...55fb626?hl=en#
The Spaghetti-fication of the Brains of the Naïve.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...8104090c?hl=en
Old March 23rd 11, 04:18 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Mar 22, 12:57*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:
On Mar 22, 9:35*am, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 21, 11:36*am, Eric Gisse wrote:

On Mar 21, 6:33*am, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 20, 1:05*am, Eric Gisse wrote:

Dear Eric: *You—from a long line of Jewish MORONS, like Einstein—
aren't willing to admit that you don't know what-the-hell kinetic
energy is, and that such certainly isn't defined by: KE = 1/2mv^2..
The big shame for the world is that those like you, Sam and PD are
deliberately working to deny me respect in the science community for
having figured out how the Universe ACTUALLY works.

Bozo the clown is upset that people are laughing at him and not giving
him respect.

[...]

Eric: *You a little guy like you, stuck in Alaska or someplace, I find
it amazing that you can read the minds of the tens of thousands who
read my posts per year.

Bozo the clown had a big audience too.

*Apparently, there weren't a great number of
interested readers to appease your wounded ego on those light science
blogs that you have deserted in favor of sci.physics.

You mean the blogs of actual working physicists as opposed to, say,
you?

*Remember, Eric,
you have yet to present your air-hockey, KE experiment that upholds KE
= 1/2 mv^2. *Of course, you can't do that. *Shame, such a laughing
shame! *— *NoEinstein —

YAAWWWWWWWN

http://physics.princeton.edu/~mcdona...ull_manual.pdf

This is, of course, in addition to the two OTHER lab manuals I have
given you previously.

Folks: Eric's "escape" from presenting his (non-existent) hockey
table verification of KE = 1/2 mv^2 is simply to... fall asleep. In
his DREAMS he is King of the Hill of Science. But when he awakes,
I'll still be in that position, laughing my head off at the sleepy,
brainless one caught at the bottom of my hill! — NE —
Old March 23rd 11, 04:23 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Mar 22, 1:04*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:
On Mar 22, 9:26*am, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 21, 10:35*am, PD wrote:

Eric: *

I see reading isn't one of your strong suites.

Your level of science experimentation involves putting glass
objects into a microwave and (somehow) shattering those all over your
bedroom.

That was for giggles.

The microwave died an honorable death, and I honor its' memory by
keeping the focusing magnets from its' magnetron.

*Product development can cost millions of dollars. *I have
the concepts for new technology, but NOT the time nor the money!

You have plenty of time.

Exhibit A: USENET
Exhibit B: Retirement

Every time you defend Einstein's errant status quo, you are hurting my
chances of getting funded in time to make the contributions that the
world so needs.

What does Einstein have to do with anything here?

*You are a FAILURE at science, Eric. Don't use your
hurt ego and your Jewish racism to hurt the rest of the world. *—
NoEinstein —

What do Jews have to do with anything here?

[...]

Eric: "Spelling" isn't one of your strong suits (not SUITES).
Lackeys like you usually live in cheep motel rooms, not in suites! —
NE —
Old March 23rd 11, 04:25 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Eric Gisse

http://physics.princeton.edu/~mcdona...009/Labs/ph101...

This is, of course, in addition to the two OTHER lab manuals I have
given you previously.

Folks: *Eric's "escape" from presenting his (non-existent) hockey
table verification of KE = 1/2 mv^2 is simply to... fall asleep. *In
his DREAMS he is King of the Hill of Science. *But when he awakes,
I'll still be in that position, laughing my head off at the sleepy,
brainless one caught at the bottom of my hill! *— NE —

It'd help if you read the lab manuals I've been giving you, that way
you won't look so foolish.

Old March 23rd 11, 04:25 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
PD

On Mar 23, 11:13*am, NoEinstein wrote:
On Mar 22, 12:46*pm, "Chris.B" wrote:

On Mar 22, 5:26*pm, neinstein scribbled with his second best, yellow
crayon:

Every time you defend Einstein's errant status quo, you are hurting my
chances of getting funded in time to make the contributions that the
world so needs.

You couldn't get funding as a part time clown in a kindergarten.

If you have some other talent than self praise I'd start busking now.

Chris.B: *Unless one is The Donald, getting funding isn't a creative
endeavor. *Only a REAL clown, like you, would seek to entertain those
at your intellectual level—kindergarten! *— NE —

First you whine that as long as Einstein isn't debunked, you stand no
chance of getting funded, and you blame newsgroup participants for
that. Then you say that you don't want to get funded anyway, because
it's not a creative endeavor.

It's pretty clear you don't know WHAT you want to accomplish, John, or
how to get there.

So feel free to spin wheels for a while longer, and blame others for
that happening.

PD

Old March 23rd 11, 04:26 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Eric Gisse

On Mar 21, 10:35*am, PD wrote:

[...]

Instead of whinging about hallucinatory spelling mistakes, why don't
you respond to what I actually wrote?
Old March 23rd 11, 04:33 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Mar 21, 10:35*am, PD wrote:

[...]

Eric: *The mostly errant status quo of physics is perpetuated by the
Jewish textbook publishers, and by the "standard-setting", Jewish-
controlled, Ivy League Universities. *I invite you, or anyone else, to
explain a single worthy thing that Jews—as a biased race and sect—have
ever done for humanity. *Give it your best shot. *— NoEinstein —

John, I am not a Jew, but this post convinced me that you are not only
profoundly stupid, not only mentally ill, but also personally and
morally repugnant. Irrevocably despicable in character.

It is no wonder that you are shunned.

PD, the Dunce, hasn't "shunned" me in over four years. He seeks out
every post I make with much jealousy. I've requested having the
Jewish race and faith be justified. So, why is it that no one CAN
justify the Jews? Perhaps there needs to be another Tower of Babble,
so Jews and other biased races and religions will no longer be able to
comprehend their common nonsense! — NE —
Old March 23rd 11, 04:37 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Mar 22, 7:03*pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc.) wrote:
On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 15:38:30 -0700 (PDT), PD

wrote:
On Mar 22, 5:26*pm, NoEinstein wrote:
On Mar 22, 1:04*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:
Eric: *The mostly errant status quo of physics is perpetuated by the
Jewish textbook publishers, and by the "standard-setting", Jewish-
controlled, Ivy League Universities. *I invite you, or anyone else, to
explain a single worthy thing that Jews—as a biased race and sect—have
ever done for humanity. *Give it your best shot. *— NoEinstein —

John, I am not a Jew, but this post convinced me that you are not only
profoundly stupid, not only mentally ill, but also personally and
morally repugnant. Irrevocably despicable in character.

It is no wonder that you are shunned.

Wrong answer!

The correct answer is: THEY PRODUCED EINSTEIN'S RELATIVITY.

I'm surprised you didn't get that right, diaper....

Henry: ... which NoEinstein was able to disprove in just one hour.
To wit: The M-M experiment doesn't have a CONTROL or unchanging light
course. So, there are no space-time causal effects in the Universe!
— NE —
Old March 23rd 11, 04:41 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Mar 21, 10:35*am, PD wrote:

[...]

So you think there's a vast Jewish conspiracy to make kinetic energy
equal to 1/2 mv^2?

*I invite you, or anyone else, to
explain a single worthy thing that Jews—as a biased race and sect—have
ever done for humanity. *Give it your best shot. *— NoEinstein —

John, do your family and friends get upset when you ask those types of
questions?

Do people worry for your mental health?

Eric: There are at least a dozen books now on the shelves purporting
to explain Einstein's... theories. All of those are published by
Jews, and most of the authors are Jews. Can you provide any evidence
to counter the overwhelming negative effects of having Jews constantly
propagating lies? — NE —
Old March 23rd 11, 04:43 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Mar 22, 7:16*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:
On Mar 22, 3:38*pm, PD wrote:
[...]

John, I am not a Jew, but this post convinced me that you are not only
profoundly stupid, not only mentally ill, but also personally and
morally repugnant. Irrevocably despicable in character.

It is no wonder that you are shunned.

That's what it took to convince you?

Androcles really has dulled your nutbar sense.

Eric: I thought you and PD are on the same hate-reality team? Ha,
ha, HA! At least Androcles knows SR sucks! — NE —