OT - but you are going to _love_ it!

Old June 16th 09, 02:49 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Default OT - but you are going to _love_ it!

How does "Top 50 sexy sci-fi costumes" grab you? And there are video
clips included also!:
http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/1860..._costumes.html
Yes, they are all here; Purple-Haired Ladies, a Mongo princess,
commie-loving French space woman, orange-haired woman dressed in Ace
bandages, evil dominatrix Kryptonian woman out to pervert children,
Cylons and Borg with big knockers, you name it, it's here.

Pat
Old June 16th 09, 06:19 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
dakotatelephone...
How does "Top 50 sexy sci-fi costumes" grab you? And there are video clips
included also!:
http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/1860..._costumes.html
Yes, they are all here; Purple-Haired Ladies, a Mongo princess,
commie-loving French space woman, orange-haired woman dressed in Ace
bandages, evil dominatrix Kryptonian woman out to pervert children, Cylons
and Borg with big knockers, you name it, it's here.

Pat

See, this is why newsgroups are still valuable; I would never have found
this on my own! ;-)

Old June 16th 09, 06:48 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Alan Erskine wrote:
See, this is why newsgroups are still valuable; I would never have found
this on my own! ;-)

I'd never of found it either if I hadn't been doing a image search for
Farrah Fawcett in her fetish outfit from "Saturn 3".
(Ah, yes...Saturn 3: http://www.badmovies.org/movies/saturniii/ )
That webpage went into the favorites file faster than a Candiru* could
swim up your urethra. :-D

* You can look that up if you want to...but frankly, you probably
_don't_ want to.
Let's just say it's a very bad little catfish, and provided you don't go
skinny-dipping in the Amazon River you will probably have nothing to
worry about.
Which is good, as if one _did_ get up your dick, they'd have to slice it
wide-open to get the horrible little monster out.

Pat

Pat
Old June 16th 09, 05:32 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
e...

* You can look that up if you want to...but frankly, you probably _don't_
want to.
Let's just say it's a very bad little catfish, and provided you don't go
skinny-dipping in the Amazon River you will probably have nothing to worry
about.
Which is good, as if one _did_ get up your dick, they'd have to slice it
wide-open to get the horrible little monster out.

I seem to remember voting for one of them....