Information cannot leave a blackhole

Old July 20th 04, 12:32 AM
Yoda

Default Information cannot leave a blackhole

If we say information can not get out of a blackhole now, we are
supposedly wrong because Hawking admitted he wrong. That is being a
little bit sycophantic to the nth degre.

At one time if you said there were many dimensions, you were called a
kook by ofcourse the wannabe thinker sycophants.

At one time if you said there were other star systems with planets, you
were called a kook and loon. Until they were discovered....now all the
sycophants agree together that there are other planets.

If you suggestd that light is not the fastest speed in the universe..you
were called moron, idiot, kook, loon..etc. Now ofcourse its
"acceptable" to suggest that.

Hawking is just another sycophant with a whole troup following behind
him, applauding as he goes. He was wrong before, what if he changes his
mind again? Will the world go back to saying information can't get out
of a black hole? Sycophants do not change, they remain ass kissers
their whole life and I suppose they would go back to the latter because
they don't think for themselves. Others do their thinking for them.

Its funny, I wrote a book years ago, published it and in my book I state
exactly that information can get out of black holes. Now that Hawking
has got all the sycophants salivating, I can prove that I am smarter
than Hawking? Hardly, the sycophants don't reconize original thinkers,
because you have to climb the sycophantic kiss arse ladder in order to
be accepted. Thats what Marxist/Leninist wanted when they founded their
communist system, which the United Nations has embraced and it seems
every sycophantic university and college out there.

I love making sycophants my personal lab rats. It is fun to watch them
salivate when I ring the bell.

Hawking said it and recanted, but its ok...he's kissed enough asses
along the way.

Old July 20th 04, 01:14 AM
Yoda

Aunt Buffy wrote:

This is my view of the situation.
Hawking said one thing. Other scientists disagreed. Each put forward his
"proof". Scientists poured over the proofs and some stated their opinions.
On the topic of information escape from a black hole...opinions were
divided.

Seems dualistic enslavement exists even in the scientific community.
Yet why the perceived 'breakthroughs' are always met with almost
complete hostility? Science is basically stifled because open ended
thinking is insulted. i.e., How dare you ask an original question, what
are you stupid, etc. etc. Skeptics are extremely hostile with no
degrees of freedom to even question. Face reality skeptics don't ask
very many questions because they are too afraid to be insulted, great
way to 'teach' a new generation of astronomers and cosmologists. NOT!

The new generation of discovery is not being led by academia, period.
Skeptics dont push the envelope, period. This thinking is destroying
our civlization because it affects all levels of how we order society.
Society is doomed to failure and ultimate extinction or be replaced by
something better, producing true longevity instead of 'black hole' end
periods.

Much of the worlds problems right now..rest upon the shoulders of our
scientists. If they don't willingly change as a collective, and admit
their mistakes and coverups, and ask the Higher Intelligence for help, I
suppose that the fall of these "masters of the universe" will be great,
but not without effecting all life on earth.

But it's not just about how good a scientist your are in your own
head...it's also about how good you are at explaining yourself to your peers
and to the layman. There are lots of the former but its the latter that get
heard.

I have no problem with that at all. Explanation is far removed from
things like the BB model. Especially when you consider Life and its
Divine origins.

news

Old July 20th 04, 04:15 AM
John Zinni

"Yoda" wrote in message
news

Its funny, I wrote a book years ago, published it and in my book I state
exactly that information can get out of black holes. Now that Hawking
has got all the sycophants salivating, I can prove that I am smarter
than Hawking?

OK, I'll bite.
What's the title of your book Yoyo???

Old July 20th 04, 07:01 AM
Paul Lawler

"Yoda" wrote in message
news

At one time if you said there were many dimensions, you were called a
kook by ofcourse the wannabe thinker sycophants.

At one time if you said there were other star systems with planets, you
were called a kook and loon. Until they were discovered....now all the
sycophants agree together that there are other planets.

If you suggestd that light is not the fastest speed in the universe..you
were called moron, idiot, kook, loon..etc. Now ofcourse its
"acceptable" to suggest that.

So you see... science marches on.... but you remain a k00k and a loon.

Old July 20th 04, 02:04 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Yoda" wrote in message
news
If we say information can not get out of a blackhole now, we are
supposedly wrong because Hawking admitted he wrong. That is being a
little bit sycophantic to the nth degre.

I don't understand your gripe. Hawking had a theory and he now believes he
incorrectly evaluated the information. Uh, he was wrong. He is human, he
makes mistakes. And BTW, let us not forget we're still talking theory here,
so it is possible he is wrong about being wrong and is actually right. We
don't know yet.

snip

Its funny, I wrote a book years ago, published it and in my book I state
exactly that information can get out of black holes. Now that Hawking
has got all the sycophants salivating, I can prove that I am smarter
than Hawking? Hardly, the sycophants don't reconize original thinkers,
because you have to climb the sycophantic kiss arse ladder in order to
be accepted. Thats what Marxist/Leninist wanted when they founded their
communist system, which the United Nations has embraced and it seems
every sycophantic university and college out there.

snip

ISBN please? We'd love to check your book out.

BV.