Small Neutron star in vicinity of the outside solar system

Old October 26th 08, 05:26 AM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.math
BURT

Default Small Neutron star in vicinity of the outside solar system

Supernova explosions might leave small imploded cores of neutronium
behind. I believe the outer planetery motion anomaly could be being
created by such a small neutron star left over from the prior
supernova.

For every explosion there is an implosion.

I want to start the search for Nemesis.

Mitch Raemsch
Old October 27th 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy
Skywise

BURT wrote in news:0dc92e57-1e35-422d-a719-
:

I want to start the search for Nemesis.

You're too late. A bunch of other num-nutz have already started.

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?
Old October 27th 08, 09:33 PM posted to sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
Steve Willner

[irrelevant newsgroups snipped]

In article ,
BURT writes:
I believe the outer planetery motion anomaly...

What anomaly would that be?

--
Steve Willner Phone 617-495-7123
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA
Old October 28th 08, 09:24 AM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.math
Mike Dworetsky

"BURT" wrote in message
Supernova explosions might leave small imploded cores of neutronium
behind. I believe the outer planetery motion anomaly could be being
created by such a small neutron star left over from the prior
supernova.

What planetary motion anomaly would that be? Cite?

How small would the supposed neutron star be? Where would it be located?
You do realize that it would have to be more than a solar mass or it could
not be "neutronium"? And something that big would have a major effect on
the Oort cloud?

For every explosion there is an implosion.

Not for type Ia supernovae. AFAIK the entire star (a white dwarf) is
disrupted.

I want to start the search for Nemesis.

Feel free: go right ahead on your own time.

Mitch Raemsch

--
Mike Dworetsky

(Remove pants sp*mbl*ck to reply)

Old November 15th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.math
Bluuuue Rajah

BURT wrote in news:0dc92e57-1e35-422d-a719-
:

Supernova explosions might leave small imploded cores of neutronium
behind. I believe the outer planetery motion anomaly could be being
created by such a small neutron star left over from the prior
supernova.

For every explosion there is an implosion.

I want to start the search for Nemesis.

Write a grant proposal.
Old November 15th 08, 09:05 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.astro
BURT

On Nov 15, 8:39*am, Bluuuue Rajah Bluuuuue@Rajah. wrote:
BURT wrote in news:0dc92e57-1e35-422d-a719-
:

Supernova explosions might leave small imploded cores of neutronium
behind. I believe the outer planetery motion anomaly could be being
created by such a small neutron star left over from the prior
supernova.

For every explosion there is an implosion.

I want to start the search for Nemesis.

Write a grant proposal.

I believe neutron stars are what is left behind after all supernovas
since I do not see an explosion without an implosion at the same time.

Mitch Raemsch
Old November 15th 08, 10:25 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.astro
BURT

On Nov 15, 12:52*pm, Bluuuue Rajah Bluuuuue@Rajah. wrote:
BURT wrote in news:2d1e81ac-ae73-4393-856c-
:

On Nov 15, 8:39*am, Bluuuue Rajah Bluuuuue@Rajah. wrote:
BURT wrote in news:0dc92e57-1e35-422d-a719-
:

Supernova explosions might leave small imploded cores of neutronium
behind. I believe the outer planetery motion anomaly could be being
created by such a small neutron star left over from the prior
supernova.

For every explosion there is an implosion.

I want to start the search for Nemesis.

Write a grant proposal.

I believe neutron stars are what is left behind after all supernovas
since I do not see an explosion without an implosion at the same time.

Put that into the grant proposal.- Hide quoted text -

I am going to do what I can in the future to discover what was
leftover from the supernova prior to the solar system.
Old November 15th 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.astro
Bluuuue Rajah

BURT wrote in
:

[...]

Put it all into the grant proposal.
Old November 15th 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.astro
BURT

On Nov 15, 1:53*pm, Bluuuue Rajah Bluuuuue@Rajah. wrote:
BURT wrote :

[...]

Put it all into the grant proposal.- Hide quoted text -

I have no access to grants that I know of.

Mitch Raemsch