Age of Universe Edges Closer to Officer Bert's Prediction!

Old January 7th 07, 04:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_5_]

Default CotM NOMINATION: Age of Universe Edges Closer to Officer Bert's Prediction!

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

Why should we discuss things with a known
kookstone kopp? It just goes in one of your
ears and out the other. Then when things get
a little ruff, you're off to la-la land, and some
other ignorant gooseling comes in and tries to
ruffle a few feathers. The game's over for me,
Deco. You're a peanut-fart in the wind.

You claim your flowing space theory is superior
You claim it explains known phenomena

I outlined at least 5 issues where your theory contradicts known
observations and/or implies nonsensical results and asked for an answer

Bill ran away after some attempt to claim I held my position re faith,
and when I pointed out that he was the evangelical he ran away.

And like birds of a feather, so do you. Unable to withstand a few simple
questions.

For bravely running away again and again from relevant questions about
their highly dubious "flowing-space theory" of gravitation and
cosmology, I nominate the profound elite earth space saucerheads
painsnuh and Bill Sheppard for Cowards of the Month, January 2007.

Any seconds?
Old January 7th 07, 04:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_5_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

If gravity is related to flowing space and space expands? Come now, this
should be simple for you Profound EST's!

The only thing that seems to have expanded is
the void space between yer ears, Mother.

Lame noted.

painsnuh is pretty all lames, see my other post for the entire database.
Old January 7th 07, 04:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

[...]

Am I allowed to second? I mean, being you and everything ;-) If so, then
I do.

--
Saucerhead lingo #137

"(we) whupped yer incredible arse bigtime" = "we were asked a lot of
unanswerable questions we decided to avoid answering and kept repeating the
same old discredited nonsense".

Old January 7th 07, 04:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

If gravity is related to flowing space and space expands? Come now, this
should be simple for you Profound EST's!

The only thing that seems to have expanded is
the void space between yer ears, Mother.

Lame noted.

painsnuh is pretty all lames, see my other post for the entire database.

I loved it. I haven't laughed so much since I read my last flowing space
paper..

Old January 7th 07, 06:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.med.cardiology
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 09:02:40 -0700, Art Deco sat in thee Comfee Chaire,
and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
Painius wrote:
"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote...
"Painius" wrote:

[kookfroth and painsnuh lames snipped]

Your inability to discuss these variables and the nature of the
changes they would make to EM.

Again, not demonstrated. You need to learn how to spell "assume".

Lack of discussion noted.

Why should we discuss things with a known kookstone kopp? It just goes
in one of your ears and out the other. Then when things get a little
ruff, you're off to la-la land, and some other ignorant gooseling comes
in and tries to ruffle a few feathers. The game's over for me, Deco.
You're a peanut-fart in the wind.

I withdraw my nomination of the esteemed double-doctor Chung for Clueless
Newbie of the Month and instead offer painsnuh for the same award in
recognition of his on-going delusion that Phineas is my sockpuppet, even
after being told how silly the idea is.

Seconds?

If I haven't already made a nomination or second for this award, then I
heartily second, assuming a second for it hasn't already been made.

But please pretend it never happened - but it did. You're more
Galaxy Quest then Star Trek anyway!

Tim Allen was hilarious in that one! And Sigourney Weaver was and is
the greatest!

And if really know me you did, more like Yoda i am you'd say.

Perhaps.

it.

Yup. I'm impressed, Phineas. That's most insightful. And thanks to
Scott and David, Barry and Zinni, Owen and Odysseus and a host of
others who represent science and sanity in a.a, we often come back
from the edge to tell all the "alt." that we have seen.

Nothing.

Certainly nothing you're even remotely interested in trying to
comprehend. Give yourself the...

A.U.K. Typical Outcome Award:
The ALAS! I FAILED AGAIN Medal for the most tries and the least
successes.

UV point for Phineas.

Indeed.

Hail Eris!
Demon Prince of Absurdity

"And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:
emailer.net

The reporter asked Colin Powell (or George Bush), "What proof do you
have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?"
He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Bill Hicks

"They thought I was fair game. I was an instrument of purpose to achieve
their desires and not 100 percent real and ALSO that they had me by the
short curlies because I thought that the world revolved around them and
therefore I think that I am fair game and rightly so. If they want to
play dirty, I get to too. It's not a one-way street. I will use the
physcial strength that I have over them, my superior 5'7-3/4" height
advantage, the boxing moves I paid to learn, the suprise of pussyfooting
up to them with their back to me in a public place 18 1/2 years after
the fact and thus not only do will they not know that I am but a pica's
distance away from them, but that I even exist on earth." -- Chris Tsao
is secretly John Wentzky's psychic twin. MID:
.com

Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:

Old January 7th 07, 08:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_5_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

[...]

Of course you are! Only notorious kooks and unknown sockpuppets are
scoffed and laughed at for attempting to participate in the awards.
Old January 7th 07, 08:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_5_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

If gravity is related to flowing space and space expands? Come now, this
should be simple for you Profound EST's!

The only thing that seems to have expanded is
the void space between yer ears, Mother.

Lame noted.

painsnuh is pretty all lames, see my other post for the entire database.

I loved it. I haven't laughed so much since I read my last flowing space
paper..

I have to give him one acknowledgment about his kookdance, however, he
is the only kook I've seen who includes his lames in the newsgroups
line. It is quite unique.
Old January 7th 07, 08:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Am I allowed to second? I mean, being you and everything ;-) If so, then
I do.

Of course you are! Only notorious kooks and unknown sockpuppets are
scoffed and laughed at for attempting to participate in the awards.

Thats ok then. Though this will send the saucerheads into even more
paroxysms though ;-)

Old January 7th 07, 08:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

I loved it. I haven't laughed so much since I read my last flowing space
paper..

I have to give him one acknowledgment about his kookdance, however, he
is the only kook I've seen who includes his lames in the newsgroups
line. It is quite unique.

I noticed that. I just wondered whether he must have giggled there
imagining me clicking "post" and going "damn - that imaginary newsgroup
has foiled my attempt to demolish his kookiness!"

Old January 7th 07, 09:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Pudduck All is just an exercise in thinking. Some push gravity can even
be found in Google. But the source of gravity is one of natures best
secrets.,and not to be found in a text book. When the gravity source is
known TOE will be close at hand about 1,000 years in the future we will
go to our computers and it will give us the GUT. Reality is Hawking only
thought GUT was only 25 years away and that was in 198o.Another reason
he does not have the right brain to ever get the Nobel. He is good,but
not that clever Bert