Age of Universe Edges Closer to Officer Bert's Prediction!

Old January 7th 07, 02:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Phineas T Puddleduck

Default Age of Universe Edges Closer to Officer Bert's Prediction!

In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

Funny that its been me asking the questions and you refusing to answer
them. I've read your explanations and they are sorely lacking. Perhaps
read the post I made to AA and answer the questions you are running away
from.

Well, that's it. You've goaded me into ignoring
you. As always, your dead-obvious attempt to
gather fodder for your silly awards barrel is too
transparent.

And yet another one runs away from answering my questions. Real science
too difficult ??

--
Saucerhead lingo #137

"(we) whupped yer incredible arse bigtime" = "we were asked a lot of
unanswerable questions we decided to avoid answering and kept repeating the
same old discredited nonsense".

Old January 7th 07, 02:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

This idea of flowing space has been around a long
time, Mother. In point of fact, Albert Einstein
introduced the idea and practically dared posterity
to uncover it!

Lack of response noted.

Cite sources:

Old January 7th 07, 02:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

Ah so you're going to run away without being able to answer as well!

If you can give me one good reason why i should
pay any more attention to your coffeeboi ****, then
perhaps i'll reconsider, but i doubt it. Explaining
anything to you is like talking into a cup and string,
with a jackass a mile away holding the other cup.

Because you claim your theory explains events better then current ones,
yet are unable to point to one single observation that supports it. I've
pointed out the flaws in your theory and yet you insist on ignoring
them. I love the fact you've resorted to calling me a jackass because I
insist on asking you to answer the questions....

Old January 7th 07, 02:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

Why should we discuss things with a known
kookstone kopp? It just goes in one of your
ears and out the other. Then when things get
a little ruff, you're off to la-la land, and some
other ignorant gooseling comes in and tries to
ruffle a few feathers. The game's over for me,
Deco. You're a peanut-fart in the wind.

You claim your flowing space theory is superior
You claim it explains known phenomena

I outlined at least 5 issues where your theory contradicts known
observations and/or implies nonsensical results and asked for an answer

Bill ran away after some attempt to claim I held my position re faith,
and when I pointed out that he was the evangelical he ran away.

And like birds of a feather, so do you. Unable to withstand a few simple
questions.

Old January 7th 07, 02:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

If gravity is related to flowing space and space expands? Come now, this
should be simple for you Profound EST's!

The only thing that seems to have expanded is
the void space between yer ears, Mother.

Lame noted.

Old January 7th 07, 03:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 04:33:14 +0000, Phineas T Puddleduck sat in thee
Comfee Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:

He's just another censorious posier m.f. Of course, i was really
beginning to think ol' PTP was the abo K-man in disguise! g

So perhaps you can do better then Bill Sheppard who ran off with his
tail between his legs when I pointed out your flowing space theory is
BS then?

Bill whupped yer incredible arse bigtime. Don't you even *know* when
yer butt's been kicked?

Really ;-) I guess in Earth Science Team lingo an inability to explain
anything about your theory, an inability to answer simple questions about
this supposed flowing space and an inability to even comprehend the
questions means I got MY arse kicked? Wow, denial - not just a river in
Egypt!

No, de Nile is de longest river in de woild!

Hail Eris!
Demon Prince of Absurdity

"And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:
emailer.net

The reporter asked Colin Powell (or George Bush), "What proof do you
have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?"
He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Bill Hicks

"They thought I was fair game. I was an instrument of purpose to achieve
their desires and not 100 percent real and ALSO that they had me by the
short curlies because I thought that the world revolved around them and
therefore I think that I am fair game and rightly so. If they want to
play dirty, I get to too. It's not a one-way street. I will use the
physcial strength that I have over them, my superior 5'7-3/4" height
advantage, the boxing moves I paid to learn, the suprise of pussyfooting
up to them with their back to me in a public place 18 1/2 years after
the fact and thus not only do will they not know that I am but a pica's
distance away from them, but that I even exist on earth." -- Chris Tsao
is secretly John Wentzky's psychic twin. MID:
.com

Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:

Old January 7th 07, 03:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 23:55:58 -0800, Double-A sat in thee Comfee Chaire,
and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:

Alan Guth is astro. 101 fer crissakes! And the ol' M. Goose tries
to sell how natural it was to mistake him for Brad Guth? Watta
Hoot!

Considering the nature of your science is far closer to Brad then Alan,
it was a pretty easy mistake to make when discussing science with a
bunch of saucerheads. But please, feel free to think it makes you win
that one!

Why ARE you discussing science with "a bunch of saucerheads"?

To see if any of 'em are up to it?

Old January 7th 07, 03:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy.art-deco,alt.fan.art-bell
Art Deco[_5_]

Painius wrote:

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote...
in message news
In article ,
"Painius" wrote:

Now you're reaching, Mother. I have tried to
answer your questions where time has permitted.
I would like to have more time for UseNet, as i
did long ago after a disabling accident. But i am
fully recovered and must spend most of my time
at my job.

It does not matter what i believe. The only thing
that ought to matter is reality. And while science
has a "fair" handle on particle reality, there is a
long road ahead of us toward a firm understanding
of quantum mechanics.

But claiming flowing space answers more questions is not the case.

Apparently not that you want to even try to
understand.

Oh look, it's painsnuh time again. Let's [tinu] see what the database
looks like now:

a fathead to chide us about it... a narrowminded fathead
a qualifier suits you just fine, gooseling
abbos
abbo kave sheela
again acknowledge your lack of understanding
all just a bunch of also-ran kooks chasing other kooks
alt.abbo.penischallenged
alt.alternatives
alt.astrawnomy.no-bawls-atawl
alt.astro-ape.fruits-n-nuts
alt.astro.constipational-screed
alt.astro.eatme.chadwick-stoneİ
alt.astro.sobbing-mamas
alt.astronomommy.granny-goose
alt.astronomy.archives.pkb.art-deco
alt.astronomy.art-deco.sucksucksuck
alt.astronomy.art-deco.videotapes-for-the-blind
alt.astronomy.at-least-he-tried
alt.astronomy.baby-steps
alt.astronomy.bee-bizzy.art-deco
alt.astronomy.bobofficer.is.beaten.to.a.pulp
alt.astronomy.boners
alt.astronomy.boneİers
alt.astronomy.clueless-gooselings
alt.astronomy.clueless-newbies.john-griffin
alt.astronomy.coffeebois.art-deco
alt.astronomy.cussedness.john-griffin
alt.astronomy.distinktive-geese
alt.astronomy.facials.art-deggo.d
alt.astronomy.fun-with-f.lames
alt.astronomy.goddesses
alt.astronomy.goddesses.kali
alt.astronomy.gooseling-losers.kadaitcha-man
alt.astronomy.gooseling-******s
alt.astronomy.goose-the-kukamongas
alt.astronomy.horn-blowers
alt.astronomy.hunters.honest-john
alt.astronomy.idle-minds.art-deco
alt.astronomy.kookstone-kopps.kadaitcha-man
alt.astronomy.lame-goose-ducks
alt.astronomy.lits-in-teh-pits
alt.astronomy.luck-dragons
alt.astronomy.meltdowns
alt.astronomy.minuscule-minds.art-deco
alt.astronomy.mirages.art-deco
alt.astronomy.mother-goose.the-emperors-new-lits
alt.astronomy.mudder-lubbers
alt.astronomy.mutha-luvvin
alt.astronomy.nasty-stuff
alt.astronomy.needle-dicks
alt.astronomy.no-credibility.art-deco
alt.astronomy.nursery-school
alt.astronomy.nursery-school.simian-challenged
alt.astronomy.parachute-dint-open
alt.astronomy.parental-control
alt.astronomy.sesame-street
alt.astronomy.slackers
alt.astronomy.star-crossed
alt.astronomy.suckups
alt.astronomy.transparent.john-griffin
alt.astronomy.usenet-challenged
alt.astronomy.usenet-challenged.john-griffin
alt.awsssie.branelesss
alt.coffee.good-to-the-last-drop
alt.coffeebois.good-to-the-last-drip
alt.crop-nutrients.art-deco
alt.fan.art-bell.art-deco.foamy-brew
alt.fan.art-bell.stones-boner.petite
alt.fan.art-bell.stones-brain.electronmicroscopic
alt.f.lame.coffeeboi.lits-in-teh-pits
alt.flame.loserbois
alt.fun.art-deco
alt.genius.alt.astronomy,
alt.genius.art-deco
alt.genius.bob-officer
alt.genius.stoneİier-boners
alt.gooselings.kali
alt.martial-arts.kookfighters.art-deco
alt.mother-goose.art-deco
alt.odorous.a.u.k-a.f.ab
alt.snuh.disappointments
alt.usenet.kooks.o.o.p.s
alt.wussies.kill.kill.kill
amoeba brain
ancient coffeebois
another rabbit out of yer hat, mother
are a clueless newbie, aren't you
*are* mother goose scraping the bottom of the kook barrel in
a desperate quest for recipients for all your "prestigious"
awards
are the epitome of john q. public
are truly a pill, bob
art deco is a very well-known idiot
attention-starved gooselings chew on your wormy nipples
as science-challenged as most of the rest of mother
goooose's gooooselings
as you and your gooselings seem to have fit in, mother goose
asinine gooseling
ass**** any lately
asssface
a.u.k science-lover wannabeeees
avid-reader gooseling
awesome aussie and the bongoloid
banana bonobo
been in prison? or freeze dried?
beautiful abbo
beginnin' to bore me, puddleduck
big bird
bigg griffin gooseling bird
blindly and mindlessly parrots the existing dogma beyond any
and all reasonable argument
blithering idiot
boobie-brain
bonobo's
btw, mother, i have greatly enjoyed your ability to parrot
the internet
buts're gettin' sore
buttface
change paddles in the middle of the stream, puddleduck
clean that **** off yer shoes, fer crissakes
clueless-newbie gooseling
clueless silly gooseling
coffeeboi
coffeeboi and the mother of all gooseling
coffeeboi deco
coffeebois like you who have not a single clue
coffeeboy wannabeeee
completely incredible, mother
conformist
constipational bm
croc stuffer
croc wrassler
cute li'l abbo gooseling, kadeetch
cute li'l foul-mouthed gooseling
cute li'l gooseling
cute li'l gooseling buttons
cute l'il lame gooseling
cute li'l pecker
cutie
dear mother
deggo
did someone in your family hide you in a closet or something
disgruntled gooseling
do something about those goosebumps
don't beg, gooseling
don't you have *any* sense of self-esteem
dumb dick
dwack
dwak
dwak 'n kavegirl
eeeeazy greezy, stoneİ ol' boy
explaining anything to you is like talking into a cup and
string, with a jackass a mile away holding the other cup
expletivistic gooseling
eyes are brown, stone, you're so ****ing *full* of bull****
fanboi from the start
fanboi-gooselings
forrest gump
****, gooseling!... i bet you think your **** don't stink
****face gooseling
****ing gooselings
****ing nuts
****ing wombat**** artist
fullo somethin' else? brown, smelly and fertilizing
funboi
geez, gooseling, you had better get with your mother goose,
art deco, and catch up on things
genius such as yourself
get an "ass" fer "asspirations"
get real, li'l gooseling
getting your jollies off up the ass of some of those kooky
credit-starved, research-faking so-called "scientists"
give at least a small round turd
good fanboi
gooseling
gooseling coffeebois
gooseling goddesses
gooseling kookstone kopp
gooseling-monkeys
gooseling wannabee
goosey gander
goosey sexual experiences
gotta "scratch 'n sniff" crt
granny goose
great scientist coffeeboi
grow up, gooselings
hard ass to follow
hatchetboi
have so much trouble understanding english
have stepped into a truly bottomless pit here, honker
have the ofotm award in the bag, you old fart
have you *ever* had an original thought
head should be examined, and your hand should be turned into an ashtray
hey stoneİ! thank you for reading me! i'm yer biggest fan.
now go suck an egg.
hold our breath until zinni learns his brain has a
left-hemisphere
honkin' momma
honkiers
horrible kreetcha
how ignominious you are to yourselves
huge rod up the tight ass of this "scientist"
i'd rather take the word of people who have actually studied
this **** over your word
imbecilic gooseling
intrepidly vacuous
iq-challenged numbnuts
iq of 60 or less
john (polly parrot) zinni
jus' teh cutest li'l egghead gooseling
just a spot on the leopard
just another censorious posier m.f.
just another coffeeboi and gooseling
just like a clueless gooseling kook-chasing kook
k-gooseling
k-man
kadeetch
kadeetcha goose
kadeetch gooseling
kadeetcha kreetcha
kali gooseling's
kali the brain sturgeon
karrion
kave man
keep on blowin' **** outcher fingers, smoochy, smelly coffee
boy
keep on farting outcher ****ing fingers
keep stickin' around and bein' a huge smelly fart
klown
known kookstone kopp
koala****
kookstone kopp
kookstone kopp gooseling know-it-all
kookstone kopps, specially art deco
kooky types
kreetcha man
kwestionable krowd
lamerbains
lay off the drugs, finny
lazybones
lean green zinni machine
leprechauns, lepers, idiots and imbeciles
like your single brain cell
li'l ****nozzle gooseling
li'l gooseling
li'l gooseling snuff
li'l ground peckers
li'l jealous gooselings
li'l marsupial honker
li'l trembleberry gooseling
li'l waddler
lips ... do resemble an asshole, dwac
little croc-stomper
little ****nozzle gooseling
little roo
loosee
loooozer gooseling
lucky mother ****ers
lucy
majick peeesssa wallabeeeshiit
make a phresh pot, gooseymama
make love to your penis with those fingers
marsupial ape
marsupial gooseling
math obviously ain't one of your strongpoints, binary brain
mindless gooselings like yourseff
mindless maggot
misc.bo
misc.cootchy-cootchy.mothergoose
misc.eggsuckers.chadwick-stoneİ
misc.honkers
misc.failures.mother-goose
misc.fakirs.art-deco
misc.immaturity.kook-chasing-kooks
misc.nannyhumpers.art-deco
misc.ob-sessions.taake-a-goose-n-pass-it-on
misc.phobias.kookstone-kopps
misc.puddleducks.art-deco
misc.****-for-brains
misc.tipped-canoe.hockeypucks
mocha-momma goose
mochadood
mochamarsupial
moon-jumping kow
mother
mother einstein
mother goose
mother goose art deco
mother goose deco
mother goose's bitch
much-decorated deeng-aleeng
mysterious gooseling
neuron-challenged honkers
nitpicker
noodle
oblio
obviously blond locks
off to la-la land, and some other ignorant gooseling comes
in and tries to ruffle a few feathers
ol' stoneyİ
ol' kali goddess
one of mother goose's gooselings
one scientist suckin' on the johnny of another
only use two fingers to count with instead of ten like normal people
orthodoxheads
other cute li'l gooselings
pajama queen
peanut-fart in the wind
piltdown man was "real physical evidence" for your big dumb
brain coming before everything else on the evolutionary
scale
piratel rogue
pit vipers
po' li'l egomaniacal coffeeboi
po widdle mommy goose tewwin' da mean
pkb mastah
pkb muthah sooooperiah
pkb specialist
po' boi
pompous functionaire
pompous gooseling
poor, phobic li'l honker
poor, sad ol' mother-goose
precambrian gooseling
pretty kooky yerownself, mother goose
public embarrassment to everyone
put the "sty" in style
quarnstrom, on the other hand, was and is a dipstick
really dumb blondie
really one amazing gooseling
red spots just like your ass
reel slawb
resort to "polly wanna cracker" and those many other
tindergarten remarks they so lamely express
running away with their long, hairless tales between their
legs
santa
say hi to mother goose for me as you get your nose brown and
yer mouth fulla assen- feather
schnoz of yours comes out looking sooo *brown*!
sci.bistro.lift-those-pinkies
seem to be in a high-level of denial
seem to use the "polly wanna cracker?" form of understanding
shape up before the aliens pick you up and eat you
she-wickster stoneİ... the sweet young lady
****-fer-brains
****-for-brains
****-on-a-stick, coffeeboi
snooooty li'l gooseling
silly arse
silly button-pushing gooseling
silly child
silly geese
silly gooseling
silly gooseling, tricks are for kids
silly li'l daffodil gooseling
silly platypuss**** ass
silly, expletivistic gooseling
smootch pootch
so afraid of being wrong that the only "right" he sees is
the salt of the cracker he keeps begging for
so do wipe that guilty look off your face
so ****ing far behind, it may take you yet another 40 years
*so* totally without a clue you're hilarious
sooopy.@
son-of-a-bonobo
sound more like a cow than a goose
staid science types
still have art deco's ass to smooch
still silly little coffeebois
stop beating around your usual bush
stupid
stupid little gooseling
swac
sweet,... sweet man
syko babel bool shiit
talking a bunch of very unfriendly bull****
termite
the monkey girl, vanilla bonobo
the ol' boy's a colorful mother
thinking-challenged one
tin man
tindergartner
tipsy gooseling
tit-starved puppy
too busy playin' coffeeboi
too much chicken in your soop
total jackoff
toucan bob
transparent gooseling
tried and true coffeeboi
true anomaly
tuffest coffeebois on the planet
typical coffeeboy cootchy talk
yes, i seem to be able to embarrass you quite effectively
young and piercing granny-goose-wannabee gooseling
young master no-stoneİs
you, and mother goose, and all the other li'l gooselings
you can continue to quasipost like most of the other useless
coffeebois
you embarrass yourself here all the time, gooseling
you stink
your mama, grandmother goose
udder and mellonkolly lack of brane cells
udderly honkish you are, li'l gooseling
usurious gooseling
waddling coffeeboi
wasted wallaby
wayward gooselings, santa
were done before you even started, coffee boy
what thin skins you coffeebois have
when i listen to you all i hear is "polly wanna cracker"
why do you have such big balls
will you bug out as usual
willfully ignorant and the deliberately stupid can beat you
coffeebois in an argument don't say much for you coffeebois
without a sensible point
would rather squawk like a parrot than do any real thinking
zeen machine
zeen musheen
zeeen musheeen
zinni linguini
zinni machini
zinni makini

Froth on, painsnuh.
Old January 7th 07, 04:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.med.cardiology
Art Deco[_5_]

Painius wrote:

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote...
in message news
In article ,
"Painius" wrote:

[kookfroth and painsnuh lames snipped]

Your inability to discuss these variables and the nature of the changes
they would make to EM.

Again, not demonstrated. You need to learn
how to spell "assume".

Lack of discussion noted.

Why should we discuss things with a known
kookstone kopp? It just goes in one of your
ears and out the other. Then when things get
a little ruff, you're off to la-la land, and some
other ignorant gooseling comes in and tries to
ruffle a few feathers. The game's over for me,
Deco. You're a peanut-fart in the wind.

I withdraw my nomination of the esteemed double-doctor Chung for
Clueless Newbie of the Month and instead offer painsnuh for the same
award in recognition of his on-going delusion that Phineas is my
sockpuppet, even after being told how silly the idea is.

Seconds?

But please pretend it never happened - but it did. You're more Galaxy
Quest then Star Trek anyway!

Tim Allen was hilarious in that one! And
Sigourney Weaver was and is the greatest!

And if really know me you did, more like
Yoda i am you'd say.

Perhaps.

it.

Yup. I'm impressed, Phineas. That's most
insightful. And thanks to Scott and David,
Barry and Zinni, Owen and Odysseus and a
host of others who represent science and
sanity in a.a, we often come back from the
edge to tell all the "alt." that we have seen.

Nothing.

Certainly nothing you're even remotely interested
in trying to comprehend. Give yourself the...

A.U.K. Typical Outcome Award:
The ALAS! I FAILED AGAIN Medal for the most
tries and the least successes.

UV point for Phineas.
Old January 7th 07, 04:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

Funny that its been me asking the questions and you refusing to answer
them. I've read your explanations and they are sorely lacking. Perhaps
read the post I made to AA and answer the questions you are running away
from.

Well, that's it. You've goaded me into ignoring
you. As always, your dead-obvious attempt to
gather fodder for your silly awards barrel is too
transparent.

Is this a not-too-tacit acknowledgement that you know your theory is
utter rubbish?