If you have a fast internet connection... Another Six Minutes of Terrorin 45 minutes

Old January 25th 04, 04:15 AM
Sam Wormley

Default If you have a fast internet connection... Another Six Minutes of Terrorin 45 minutes

Posted 25 Jan. 2004 -- 4:15 UTC

If you have a fast internet connection... Another Six Minutes of Terror
http://www.nasa.gov/ram/35037main_portal.ram
Old January 25th 04, 05:15 AM
John D'Amico

Having Al Gore there is terror enuf...

Old January 25th 04, 05:15 AM
John D'Amico

Having Al Gore there is terror enuf...

Old January 25th 04, 05:15 AM
John D'Amico

Having Al Gore there is terror enuf...

Old January 26th 04, 04:49 AM
Craig MacDougal

"John D'Amico" wrote in message
. net...
Having Al Gore there is terror enuf...

Heh, depends on your politics. Arnold was there too. I have bad memories of
the last actor-turned-Californian-governor. :-)

More to the Mars subject - I DON'T have a fast connection. For Spirit's
landing I couldn't even get a video feed through the internet. I was able to
get (from the KSC web site) a RealAudio audio-only stream. Considering the
visual is mainly the controllers looking pensive at their consoles, that was
OK.

For Opportunity (at the same site) I got a good connection to a Real 5.0
stream. That meant the picture was all of 2 inches wide on my monitor, but
hey, it's controllers looking pensive, right? It was good to see Mr. Lee in
his U.S. flag shirt. :-)

Either way, I love getting this stuff live.

Craig in Tampa