...Lesson for Nasa! US Airmail and Aviation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 16th 06, 08:06 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station

Default ...Lesson for Nasa! US Airmail and Aviation

Rand Simberg ) wrote:
: Eric Chomko wrote:

: : That is, of course, the heart of the problem. Where there is a market
: : - comsats of various kinds - there is substantial investment and
: : interest; where there isn't one, or where at the very least no one has
: : thought of one, there's no investment and no interest (in the financial
: : world).
:
: : And there has been about a billion dollars of investment in private
: : space vehicles recently.
:
: With a $50K ROI?

: No.

How much then?

: When's the break-even point, Rand?

: I doubt if you even know what that phrase means.

Suppose I do, answer the question...

Funny, you seem to be fine when I use ROI (return on investment - fancy
term for 'profit') but you claim I don't know what
"break-even" means. I bet I got better grade in my finance class during
my masters program than you did in yours. Bet?

Eric