Venus is alive and kicking our NASA's butt

Old January 1st 07, 11:20 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Mud Slide Slim

Default Venus is alive and kicking our NASA's butt

"captain." wrote in message

"Mud Slide Slim" wrote in message
Venus is dead.

Long live Mars.

but why won't this thread die? guth keeps nursing it on, even though it is
terminally ill.

The thread is terminally ill or Guth?

Anyways Guth is stoopit. Everybody knows Europa is what's happening.

Venus is Nazi propaganda.

Old January 1st 07, 11:22 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
captain.

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2006/12/29/mars.shtml

Old January 1st 07, 11:23 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Mud Slide Slim

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:012dcff151a38079713c323e7bd65269.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...

Congrats on mastering cut 'n paste.

Old January 1st 07, 11:28 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 23:17:13 GMT, in a place far, far away, "captain."
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such
a way as to indicate that:

"Mud Slide Slim" wrote in message
Venus is dead.

Long live Mars.

but why won't this thread die? guth keeps nursing it on, even though it is
terminally ill.

Because people don't put Brad in their killfile, and keep responding
to him.
Old January 2nd 07, 03:43 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:74b1a415490c7c711f77d910e68200bc.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Venus is actually a very cool planet, with or w/o those rubber turkeys a
proposed by wizard Art Deco and his lord Bookman, especially considering
there's so much spare and fully renewable energy to burn (sort of
speak). As such, why the hell bother to terraform a damn thing when
it's more than good enough to go as is?

Venus has only been too hot for the likes of "Bad Astronomy" types, and
otherwise rubs our NASA the wrong way because, they're all clearly one
in the same collective, meaning they is the truly bad guys, the MIB kind
of cloak and dagger MI6/NSA spooks and moles as the borg like Skull and
Bones collective that's clearly without an actual soul nor so much as a
stitch of remorse. They used to burn us witches and our books at the
stake, though for kid's sake is why prime-time media has to somewhat
frown on that level of action (similar to those having exterminated
Cathars or pushing nuns off a bridge doesn't exactly promote good PR),
so instead they topic/author stalk, bash and as much as possible banish
whatever rocks their good but seriously rotting ship of their's, the USS
LOLLIPOP.

I'll say it again Sam; Why bother with the ongoing ruse, or otherwise
with the daunting and nearly insurmountable task of having to terraform
Venus, when it's simply more than good enough as is?

What's really important is, we have a serious Venusian composite rgid
airship gap: so what's the big insurmountable deal?

Why the hell not invest the necessary R&D into creating a viable
composite rigid airship (hybrid Skylon or fat waverider spaceplane), on
behalf of our doing Venus in style?

It's not even all that hocus-pocus or having to involve the pesky likes
of all those NASA/Apollo smoke and mirrors, instead it's simply doable
within the regular laws of physics as is. The actual rigid airship as a
Venusian atmospheric cruising probe that'll function rather nicely below
their nighttime season of clouds needn't be manned, and therefore
needn't be all that large.

Unlike most other planets, or even moons that we know of, Venus is just
getting itself started at kicking it's own DNA butt, and otherwise Mars
DNA has long been kicked, nicely cosmic zapped and then rather nicely
freeze dried to death.

The composite rigid airship as efficiently operating within the highly
buoyant Venusian environment (say cruising along at 25 km by season of
nighttime and 35 km by season of daytime) can at least accommodate
intelligent other life in more viable ways than it's being given credit
for. There has even been good enough pictures of what's been
accomplished by others. Yet lo and behold, Venus remains as by far the
most nearby and absolute most accessible taboo/nondisclosure other orb
in our solar system, that's none the less easier and much safer than
doing our moon.

Unlike our nearly frozen solid to the very core of that silly old Mars,
that's also representing an environment that's worthy of getting
yourself cosmic TBI and otherwise rather easily pulverised to death
while on that nearly naked surface, whereas on the relatively newish and
evolving planetology of Venus there's hardly any cosmic or nasty forms
of solar energy that's DNA lethal getting through all of that thick soup
of atmosphere, nor is there hardly any need of your having to dig in in
order to find more than your fair share of geothermal or terrific gas
vent issues that can be put directly to the task of extracting renewable
energy on the spot.

The vertical atmospheric thick soup of such nifty pressure and thermal
differential factors alone are clearly by themselves more than
sufficient means to sustain most any mere halfwit intelligent form of
life. That is unless you are one of these warm and fuzzy naysay Usenet
village idiots, in which case absolutely nothing is possible in the
past, present or future, so why bother.

The ongoing devoid or rather ongoing topic/author banishment of such
viable energy related ideas or even honest swags of viable
considerations from this anti-think-tank of our status quo or bust
naysay Usenet land, that's having been really good at their typically
sucking and blowing worth of infomercial crapolla spewing on behalf of
all things government and big-energy, is simply further proof-positive
that such renewable energy while on Venusian deck has been doable.

Venus is in fact a hot place, though actually it's not all that nasty of
an environment. But so what if it's hot, as long as you've got such
access to and having the sufficient smarts on behalf of utilizing the
vast amounts of renewable energy that's already there to behold?

Just because a given planet or moon is a little too hot, too cold or
even too wet for our naked bodies or physiological grasp, doesn't in of
itself mean that it's 100+% taboo. Escaping the lethal forms of cosmic
and solar radiation seems by far more of a life essential important
issue, and secondly avoiding whatever's physically incoming seems like
yet another win-win for the old gipper, especially if it's having to do
with avoiding getting seriously smacked in the butt by way of something
that has your name on it.

Venus simply couldn't possibly be any more newish, alive and kicking on
the various doors of accommodating other life, especially on behalf of
rather easily accommodating intelligent other life that's merely
visiting, possibly even of a few locally evolved species isn't outside
of this toasty Venusian box. Although, I suppose if there's lots of
cosmic radiated and otherwise meteorite pulverised dry-ice, plus
whatever remains of that sub-frozen regular old Mars ice that's perhaps
near solid to the very icy dead (older than Earth) core of Mars is still
somehow life worthy, then so be it.

These pro-Mars folks should simply impress us, as in knocking our socks
off, if they can. I'm absolutely certain that as of millions of years
ago Mars could have had a touch of life to spare, and back a good
billion some odd years even better odds yet for having sustained sizable
(larger than rad-hard microbe) forms of such other local life
(intelligent being yet to be proven unless merely visiting).

On the other real and honest hands of utilizing those regular laws of
physics, as such there is absolutely nothing that's so insurmountable
about Venus. Thinking otherwise is only the proof-positive as to how
terribly snookered and dumbfounded past the mindset point of no return
you have become.

BTW; if the absolutely bleak realm of whatever the Mars of today has to
offer of any remainders of Martian ife to behold, then upon our own
pesky moon that's still more than a touch salty is what has to be
absolutely loaded to the gills, with all of it's local and cosmic DNA
morgue worth of nifty spores, and you name it.

BTW No.2; ESA's already at Venus, Russia is going back there next:
where's ours?
-
Brad Guth

Old January 4th 07, 02:29 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default RUBBER TURKEY NOMINATION: Venus is alive and kicking our NASA's butt

"captain." wrote in message

lol. the bad astronomy forum is full of helpful, well informed people. so
with that in mind, i would second your nomination.

You suck as bad off as "Bad Astronomy". But then what self respecting
brown-nosed rusemaster doesn't?
-
Brad Guth

Old January 4th 07, 02:43 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:afd565cb9b4b7bb5e7c8ce3450fa6c79.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Why exactly has Venus gotten so taboo/nondisclosure rated?

Besides the well insulated and CO2--CO/O2 thermal heat exchanged
habitat potential that's technically doable within the realm of what's
known to work, the Venusian Composite Rigid Airship is what otherwise
makes Venus truly accessible and pillagable. Having the interplanetary
worth of a to/from spaceplane is a given, as a Fat Waverider or fancy
Skylon whatever, it's technically doable within known space travel,
reentry and launch/exit phase technologies that simply do not need to be
reinvented out of thin air, just good old R&D assembled and fine tuned
to the point of their being reliably safe to utilize multiple shuttle
like times.

It's certainly easy enough to naysay Venus, but it's actually easier yet
to simply pillage, plunder and rape mother Venus for all she's worth,
and than some. After all, we've more than proven that we can do such to
Earth without so much as a stitch of remorse none the less, so why stop
now when we're on such a roll.

The clearly newish planetology of Venus that's emerging from within is
what's actually that of a very intellectually cool and extra special
planet, especially upon considering there's so much spare and fully
renewable energy to burn (sort of speak). As such, why the hell bother
to terraform a damn thing when it's more than good enough to go as is?

Venus has only been promoted to death by the mainstream status quo's
media as being too hot and nasty on behalf of all those "Bad Astronomy"
types, and of most others afraid of their own shadow, plus for otherwise
having to avoid rubbing our hocus-pocus NASA the wrong way because,
they're all clearly one in the same mindset collective, meaning they is
the truly bad guys, the MIB kinds of cloak and dagger MI6/NSA spooks,
moles and pagan rusemasters as representing the status quo borg like
Skull and Bones collective that's clearly in charge of being the top
naysay king of this world, except without an actual soul nor so much as
a stitch of pesky remorse. They used to get away with burning us
witches and our books at the stake, though for our still innocent kid's
sake is why prime-time and mainstream media has to somewhat frown on
that level of action (similar to their avoiding being associated with
those having exterminated Cathars or the likes of pushing nuns off a
bridge which doesn't exactly promote good PR), so instead they proceed
to topic/author stalk, bash and as much as possible take to excluding
evidence and/or simply banishing whatever rocks that good but seriously
rotting ship of their's, the USS LOLLIPOP that's flying that home port
flag of "up your's" USA.

I'll say it again Sam; Why bother with sustaining the ongoing ruse, or
otherwise with the daunting and nearly insurmountable task of having to
terraform Venus, when it's simply more than good enough as is?

What's really important of us to realize, is to appreciate that we have
a serious Venusian composite rigid airship gap: so what's the big
insurmountable deal with that?

Why the hell not invest the necessary R&D into creating a viable
composite rigid airship (hybrid Skylon or fat waverider spaceplane), on
behalf of our doing Venus in grand style?

It's not even all that hocus-pocus or having to involve the pesky likes
of all those NASA/Apollo smoke and mirrors, instead it's simply doable
within the regular laws of physics as is. The actual rigid airship as a
Venusian atmospheric cruising probe that'll function rather nicely below
their nighttime season of clouds needn't be manned, and therefore
needn't be all that large.

The composite rigid airship as efficiently operating within the highly
buoyant Venusian environment (say cruising along at 25 km by season of
nighttime and 35 km by season of daytime) can at least accommodate our
form of intelligent other life in more viable ways than it's being given
credit for. There has even been good enough SAR obtained pictures of
what's been accomplished by others. Yet lo and behold, Venus remains as
by far the most nearby and absolute most accessible taboo/nondisclosure
other orb in our solar system, that's none the less easier and much
safer than doing our moon.

Unlike most other planets, or even moons that we know of, Venus is just
getting itself started at kicking it's own DNA butt, and otherwise Mars
DNA has long been kicked, nicely cosmic zapped and then rather nicely
freeze dried to death.

Venus is so unlike our nearly frozen solid to the very core of that
silly old Mars, that's also representing an environment that's worthy of
getting yourself cosmic TBI and otherwise rather easily pulverised to
death while on that nearly naked surface, whereas on the relatively
newish and evolving planetology surface of Venus there's hardly any
cosmic or nasty forms of solar energy that's DNA lethal getting through
all of that thick soup of atmosphere, nor is there hardly any need of
your having to dig in in order to find more than your fair share of
geothermal or terrific gas vent issues that can be put directly to the
task of extracting renewable energy on the spot.

The vertically empowered atmospheric thick soup of hosting such nifty
pressure and thermal differential factors alone are clearly by
themselves more than sufficient means to sustain most any mere halfwit
intelligent form of life. That is unless you are one of these warm and
fuzzy naysay Usenet village idiots, in which case absolutely nothing is
possible in the past, present or future, so why bother.

This ongoing topic that's so devoid of other contributing input, or
rather getting their usual topic/author banishment treatment imposed
against such viable energy related ideas, or even against honest swags
of any other viable considerations from this anti-think-tank of our
status quo or bust naysay Usenet land, that's having been really good at
their typically sucking and blowing worth of infomercial crapolla
spewing on behalf of their promoting all things government and
big-energy, is simply further proof-positive that such renewable energy
while on the Venusian deck has been doable.

Venus is in fact a physically hot place, though actually it's not all
that nasty of an environment. But so what if it's hot, as long as
you've got such access to and having the sufficient smarts on behalf of
utilizing the vast amounts of renewable energy that's already there to
behold, so what's the difference?

[...]

On the other very real and honest hands of utilizing those regular laws
of physics, as such there is absolutely nothing that's so downright
terribly insurmountable about Venus. Thinking otherwise is only the
proof-positive as to how completely snookered and dumbfounded past that
pathetic mindset point of no return you have become.

BTW; if the absolutely bleak realm of whatever that Mars of today has
to offer in the way of sharing any remainders of Martian life there is
to behold, then upon our own pesky moon that's still more than a touch
salty is what has to be absolutely loaded to the gills, with all of it's
local and cosmic DNA morgue worth of nifty spores, and you name it.

BTW No.2; ESA's already doing Venus, Russia is going back there next:
where's ours?

-

"habshi" hi@anony wrote in message

How would you transport the energy from Venus to Earth .

First of all, screw Earth. I say; Whatever happens in Venus stays in
Venus.

However, on behalf of good PR or rather tossing the Earth dog a bone,
utilizing a fairly massive rigid airship as our floating tarmac or
rather elevated launching pad on behalf of accommodating our
interplanetary Skylon or whatever spaceplane, that's of an airship
w/piggyback spaceplane combo that's capable of cruising at good enough
velocity above the 100 km altitude mark, is what seems rather doable.
As such, I suppose extracting a few hundred tonnes of 80+% uranium
yellowcake as valuable radioactive elements, of going after mostly U238
could offer an impressive payback. Venus should have more than it's
fair share of yellowcake, and no GreenPeace or ELF protesters in sight.

What's 100 tonnes of the highest purity yellowcake worth these days?

I heard $100/yellowcake pound the other day. That's merely
$220,462/tonne

However, I suppose we could just bother to transport the fully
processeed U238/U239, or as ready to go reactor fuels of 96% U238, and
4% U235 at roughly $1,500/kg as of today, perhaps worth $3,000/kg in the
near future as our fossil fuel wars rage on and on.

Old pricing data: http://www.uic.com.au/nfc.htm
"Total cost is thus about US$ 1393 for 1 kg enriched fuel, plus about
$240 for actual fuel fabrication. This will yield about 3900 GJ thermal
energy at modern burn-up rates, or about 360,000 kWh of electricity (at
33% thermal efficiency), and does the same job as about 160 tonnes of
steaming coal for a total cost of 0.45 cents/kWh (US$) - a bit more at
lower burn-up."

BTW; our hocus-pocus government is back on the warpath for uncovering
local yellowcake, this time using the ruse of radon(Rn222) gas exposure
as their sneaky/stealth means by which they pretend to be giving a
tinkers damn about us village idiots, when in fact they simply want to
know exactly how much yellowcake your home is sitting on, or possibly
how badly contaminated they've made that environment. It's not that we
don't have yellowcake potential, it's just spread out and of relatively
low purity and thus lower energy value (like much of our coal isn't
hardly worth burning for all the trouble and soot plus released toxins
and even radiation that gets deployed via each tonne of spent coal that
gets into our above surface environment that's in the process of failing
us in more ways than mere polution).

In fact, the interplanetary likes of the "tomcat" Fat Waverider or
perhaps of the fancy Skylon like spaceplane itself could become fully
nuclear powered via those same radioactive elements of U238/U235, as
exclusively obtained from Venus. Therefore those nifty payloads of such
fuels returned to Earth is our's to keep, including the spent fuel
remainders which unavoidably comes along with the package deal from
hell. Too bad we're still not quite smart enough to figure out the
nearly pure thermal energy as released by Deuterium-helium-3 or
D-He3/fusion (oops! as it turns out we are smart enough, but simply
caught with our pants down because we're still w/o access to any good
resource of He3, as being clearly why we're sort of stuck in our own
silly muck).

There's certainly no insurmountable complications in getting such
payload tonnage of whatever's extracted, safely away from Venus. As
another bonus, every 19 months Venus gets to within nearly 100 fold the
distance of our moon (that's close enough to spit at one another), so
the travel time isn't even a big factor.

All the necessary rocket fuel(s) of CO/O2 plus whatever else can be
locally processed into even better reactive thrust energy is also not
the least bit of any big deal, since all the necessary energy for
processing whatever into damn near anything is already there to behold.
In a few other not so silly words, you couldn't hardly ask for a better
home away from home planet than Venus.
-
Brad Guth

Old January 4th 07, 07:14 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
captain.

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:01545590d921e73192d07644b1ef43ee.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...

lol(ing)@ rusemasters

Old January 4th 07, 07:26 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:8c8a8d737a1b28dbf87f70764426f3a0.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Lo and behold, we see the clowns again.

I need more lose cannons because, the clowns, the clowns, they are
absolutely everywhere.

Wow! You folks should see all of these clowns that bring in the clowns.
The anti-think-tank Usenet that sucks and blows from hell has become
absolutely alive and vibrant with silly clowns. I suppose intended for
putting Christ back on a stick, and for God's sake, we obviously need
lots more of them clowns.

It's as though I have created my very own nifty posy of such clowns that
take to following me everywhere, or for that matter follow anyone else
that shares an honest thought with the likes of myself. Being fair
minded, these clowns are acting or rather bady reacting more and more
like "Jack in the box" clowns. I mean it only seems right, since
they're all so mainstream boxed, with a nasty old spring up their butts
and all, to start off with.
-
Brad Guth

Old January 4th 07, 07:30 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"J.Venning" wrote in message

'Tis the season to be jolly, so why not? Take a shot.

Before overloading your mindset; What's your expertise, or best
interest?
-
Brad Guth