Apollo One, the FBI, and Scott Grissom

Old July 1st 04, 01:00 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Rhonda Lea Kirk" wrote in message
Oddly enough, since then I've come home to DeLand. That puts me about 45
minutes from Titusville, and I get to see every launch, albeit from a
distance.

Some like de sea, you like DeLand :P

Well, at least that picture of you in a bikini sipping a margarita while
sunbathing on the deck of my sailboat is a bit closer to reality

Old July 1st 04, 01:12 PM
Terrell Miller

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message news
Oddly enough, since then I've come home to DeLand. That puts me about 45
minutes from Titusville, and I get to see every launch, albeit from a
distance.

...Lucky bitch :-) :-) :-P

thsi is some hitherto unknown joint usage of the words "45 minutes from
Titusville" and "lucky" g

--
Terrell Miller

"Married men live longer than single men, but married men are a lot more
willing to die."
Proverb

Old July 1st 04, 01:43 PM
Herb Schaltegger

Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:

(snip)

rl

P.S. to Pat, I sent you an e-mail, but I know you've failed to get them in
the past. Doyle died. Beck bribed the vet with scads of cash to keep him
with us, the living, but to no avail.

Hey, rl!

Good to see you post again, although it's under poor circumstances for
you. I'm sorry to hear of your friend (the parachute rigger) and your
other friend (Doyle).

Not to fear for Doyle, however - Pat referred to him in a post not two
weeks ago; for as long there is an s.s.h. and Pat is posting, Doyle will
live in infamy! ;-)

--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D.
Reformed Aerospace Engineer
Old July 1st 04, 01:52 PM

These guys simply judge people by their own behaviors, Ms. Kirk. Since
they constantly cut and paste messages to read however they like, and
employ anonymous "handles" and bogus email addresses, they naturally
assume everyone else behaves in the same fashion. Welcome to Mosley
and Hedrick's world....
LaDonna

Old July 1st 04, 02:35 PM
Rhonda Lea Kirk

in article , at
wrote on 7/1/04 8:52 AM:

These guys simply judge people by their own behaviors, Ms. Kirk. Since
they constantly cut and paste messages to read however they like, and
employ anonymous "handles" and bogus email addresses, they naturally
assume everyone else behaves in the same fashion. Welcome to Mosley
and Hedrick's world....
LaDonna

Okay, one more post.

Adopting the perceived tactics of the enemy merely escalates hostilities.

Abusive behavior is not an emotional problem, it is a cognitive problem.
Most abusive people are not mentally ill or personality disordered. And if
you examine the work that is being done with them, you will find that even
in the best programs, there is a high rate of recidivism. Ultimately, what
victims learn--usually after battering their own heads bloody against a
brick wall--is that walking away (or, in some cases, fleeing for their
lives), is the best and possibly only solution.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem, LaDonna.
Use your killfile. Stick to the issues. Either that or your behavior is more
reprehensible than the behavior you're trying to correct.

I like Bob and Scott, as well as many of the other posters here. Moreover,
for no small number of them, I have enormous respect, not only for their
wealth of knowledge, but for their refusal to participate--at least most of
the time--in some of the horsepucky grins at SL that persists without
regard to any attempts to end it by whatever means.

That being said, I left this group because I was first a part of said
horse**** and later a conscientious objector. Neither position is one I can
maintain for long. Life is really too damn short to be pounding on another
human being just because that human being thinks differently from you.

Your right to swing stops at the end of all noses but your own. Anything
else is bullying. Unfortunately, most people don't understand that, and
eventually the thought that wrong-headedness must be stamped out turns into
action on the part of those who are loud enough, big enough and strong
enough to pound down anyone who dares to think thoughts not comporting with
their own.

As for me, when I grow up, I want to be David Goldberger.

rl

Old July 1st 04, 03:37 PM
Pat Flannery

Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:

P.S. to Pat, I sent you an e-mail, but I know you've failed to get them in
the past. Doyle died. Beck bribed the vet with scads of cash to keep him
with us, the living, but to no avail.

I got the email... Rhonda now has preliminary cover art for the Bonobo book.

Pat

Old July 1st 04, 03:42 PM
Pat Flannery

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

Not to fear for Doyle, however - Pat referred to him in a post not two
weeks ago; for as long there is an s.s.h. and Pat is posting, Doyle will
live in infamy! ;-)

There are rats, and there are rats... and then there was Doyle. :'(

Pat

Old July 1st 04, 04:08 PM
Herb Schaltegger

Pat Flannery wrote:

Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:

P.S. to Pat, I sent you an e-mail, but I know you've failed to get them in
the past. Doyle died. Beck bribed the vet with scads of cash to keep him
with us, the living, but to no avail.

I got the email... Rhonda now has preliminary cover art for the Bonobo book.

Pat

I sent you an email yesterday, too, Pat. Did you get it?

--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D.
"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
Old July 1st 04, 04:26 PM
Scott Hedrick

wrote in message
Since
they constantly cut and paste messages to read however they like

If that were true, they'd be full of *verifiable references*.

Ms. Kirk has been here before and knows how the group works far better than
you. Since you're clueless, I'll point out the multiple welcome messages
she's received. That should give you a clue about her. It won't, because
you're just you, but it should.

More to the point, Ms. Kirk *provided verifiable references* when asked.
She's not on your side- she's on the side of _truth_.