Apollo One, the FBI, and Scott Grissom

Old June 20th 04, 01:22 AM
Herb Schaltegger

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
wrote:

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 12:27:21 -0500, Herb Schaltegger
wrote:

Daniel, you ought to realize that paranoid schizophrenics *NEVER* kid.

...Considering who he's related to, he should know this by heart.

OM

None of us can choose our parents, their beliefs or their behaviors.
I've had too many differences of opinion with my own father to attempt
to do that in this case.

When I've personally been at odds with Daniel, it never had anything to
do with anything but what he had posted. Even then, it was mostly over
the implications or conclusions inferred from the factual material,
rarely (ever?) over the material itself. He's done remarkable work
debunking "LaDonna" and her nonsense while remaining patient and
conciliatory - much more so than just about anyone else here save
possibly rk.

--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D.
Reformed Aerospace Engineer
Old June 20th 04, 02:50 PM
LaDonna Wyss

In article ,

wrote:

Daniel, you ought to realize that paranoid schizophrenics *NEVER* kid.

...Considering who he's related to, he should know this by heart.

OM

None of us can choose our parents, their beliefs or their behaviors.
I've had too many differences of opinion with my own father to attempt
to do that in this case.

When I've personally been at odds with Daniel, it never had anything to
do with anything but what he had posted. Even then, it was mostly over
the implications or conclusions inferred from the factual material,
rarely (ever?) over the material itself. He's done remarkable work
debunking "LaDonna" and her nonsense while remaining patient and
conciliatory - much more so than just about anyone else here save
possibly rk.

It doesn't take much to get the word "remarkable" out of you, does it
Herb? How has he "debunked" me? He's asked questions, I've given
answers, he (nor anyone else, I might add) has had one comment about
the timeline or the FBI documents (although I'm not finished reading
this morning, so perhaps I'll run into something somewhere.) Seems to
me no one in here has debunked anything other than the myth you wanted
to see the evidence. It's been up for days now, and yet you're all
still yammering on with the same old stupidity.
LaDonna
Old June 20th 04, 04:01 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
How has he "debunked" me?

How has he debunked thee? Let me count the ways...

Your refusal to answer questions itself is a debunking. Why is it so hard
for you to remember the name of the police officer you spoke to about Apollo
1? Why would you *not* want to both improve your credibility and save time
by making the question go away by simply anwering it? The only reason why
you haven't answered it is because you *lied*. It would be trivially easy to
verify this claim, and that would make it go away. So, what is the name of
the law enforcement officials you spoke to about Apollo 1, and what are
their jurisdictions?

Old June 20th 04, 06:15 PM
Charleston

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote:

It doesn't take much to get the word "remarkable" out of you, does it
Herb? How has he "debunked" me?

He's asked questions, I've given
answers, he (nor anyone else, I might add) has had one comment about
the timeline or the FBI documents (although I'm not finished reading
this morning, so perhaps I'll run into something somewhere.) Seems to
me no one in here has debunked anything other than the myth you wanted
to see the evidence. It's been up for days now, and yet you're all
still yammering on with the same old stupidity.

I found a bunch of FBI documents dated after January 27, 1967, alleging that
three astronauts would be killed on the ground and something about orders to
find the original messenger of that report by a person unknown. How much
time and effort do you want me to invest on after the fact allegations
without any help from you on how best to interpret those documents? How
about the Challenger Accident?

http://foia.fbi.gov/shuttle.htm

I could invest a lot of time in post disaster psychology and sociology but
those areas are not my areas of expertise nor interest with regard to public
disasters. There is probably a whole area of psychology devoted to public
reaction to grief laden public events.

Was that your point? BTW in the middle of downloading the documents I was
abruptly forbidden from access to the files apparently permanently.

--

Daniel
http://www.challengerdisaster.info

Old June 20th 04, 08:02 PM
OM

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 11:01:52 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

Why is it so hardfor you to remember the name of the police officer you spoke to about Apollo
1?

....Because she'd have to admit that the "police officer" she talked to
was Paul Maxson, who's a) not a police officer, but b) an unemployed
hire-a-cop, which doesn't count as a police officer in anyone's book,
and c) is a self-admitted nutball requiring frequent medication to
control his more lunatic urges.

Scott, let's face it. This is another Maxson/grissom troll hoax.
LaToilet is probably Rhonda Lee Kirk in disguise for all we know, and
regardless it's time to killfile the entire bunch and move on. Mark my
words: five years from now, there'll be no A1 expose by "LaDonna
Wyss", "scott" will still be wanking off at Betty's beck and screech,
and we'll all still be telling him to shut up and go seek mental
help...

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 20th 04, 10:51 PM
LaDonna Wyss

wrote:

[...]

OK, fools, time for a lesson. Why in the world would I call the
"police?" Were Gus, Ed, and Roger murdered on my front lawn? No.
This was Air Force property; the local police department couldn't give
a care less, and since Paul is in California while the crime took
place in Florida, where would he play into all this?
Lay off the Vicodin, Mosley.
I am in touch with the APPROPRIATE authorities who are still looking
into it. When they decide to go public, they will.
LaDonna
Old June 21st 04, 04:36 AM
Terrell Miller

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message ...

Scott, let's face it. This is another Maxson/grissom troll hoax.
LaToilet is probably Rhonda Lee Kirk in disguise for all we know, and
regardless it's time to killfile the entire bunch and move on. Mark my
words: five years from now, there'll be no A1 expose by "LaDonna
Wyss", "scott" will still be wanking off at Betty's beck and screech,
and we'll all still be telling him to shut up and go seek mental
help...

don't you just love tradition?

--
Terrell Miller

"Married men live longer than single men, but married men are a lot more
willing to die."
Proverb

Old June 21st 04, 01:01 PM
Scott Hedrick

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message ...

LaToilet is probably Rhonda Lee Kirk in disguise for all we know

Blasphemy! I'm still waiting for that picture of her in a bikini!

Mark my
words: five years from now, there'll be no A1 expose by "LaDonna
Wyss", "scott" will still be wanking off at Betty's beck and screech,
and we'll all still be telling him to shut up and go seek mental
help...

Six months from now, LaToya will be little more than wasted bits on a
server. She's already slowing down. Someone who really had reviewed 400+
boxes of documents at the National Archives would still have plenty of
material (and, of course, would be able to provide proper document IDs).

Old June 21st 04, 01:04 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
Why in the world would I call the
"police?"

*You* said that you had contacted law enforcement personnel about the Apollo
1 matter. Who did you contact, and what is their jurisdiction?

This was Air Force property; the local police department couldn't give
a care less

Are you saying that the local police department willingly ignored a murder?
Why then wouldn't you want to post their names?

Old June 22nd 04, 12:05 AM
LaDonna Wyss

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message ...
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
Why in the world would I call the
"police?"

*You* said that you had contacted law enforcement personnel about the Apollo
1 matter. Who did you contact, and what is their jurisdiction?

This was Air Force property; the local police department couldn't give
a care less

Are you saying that the local police department willingly ignored a murder?
Why then wouldn't you want to post their names?

And then he speaks again and I know all is right with the world. :-)
Have you never heard of jurisdictions, Hedrick?
LaDonna