Dr. Francis S. Collins - American Retard

Old July 20th 09, 07:49 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

Default Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA - American Retard

On Jul 19, 3:02*pm, kT wrote:
Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA wrote:

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:34:14 -0500, kT wrote:

Not much to fear from a one legged fascist posting on the usenet.

Typical. Not only are you a bigot and a racist, you're also prejudiced
against the handicapped.

You really need to be taken out somewhere and beaten to death,
Elfritz.

That the predictable response of the American fascist named Robert
Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA, to incite murder and threaten the life
of those with whom he disagrees, or who chooses to exercise his
constitutional right to criticize or insult your behavior or beliefs.

A very clear and textbook example of fascism of the conservative right.

Our resident "Invalid profile" is another Zionist Nazi, and republican
to boot, as clearly proven by his/her actions.

~ BG
Old July 21st 09, 02:16 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Steve Dallas

Default Tommy Lee Elfritz - Neo-Nazi Troll, Bigot, Retard and Coward

OM wrote:

...Still, killfiling him is an excellent option, as it puts the
psychotic ******* out of our misery. At least until the next n00b
comes along and replies to him.

You're right, killfile it is. Poor ******* isn't even worth the
customary PLONK.

Old July 21st 09, 02:28 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Steve Dallas - Cowardly American

Steve Dallas wrote:
OM wrote:

...Still, killfiling him is an excellent option, as it puts the
psychotic ******* out of our misery. At least until the next n00b
comes along and replies to him.

You're right, killfile it is. Poor ******* isn't even worth the
customary PLONK.

I see, so you publically support Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA,
who has just publically called for my murder, on a public usenet forum.

So tell me on the fortieth anniversary of the Apollo moon landings, how
is the retard rocket Ares I going? Gonna fly to the moon with that ****?
Old July 21st 09, 07:04 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Jesus Christ - Hateful Messiah

Elfritz Non Grata wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 20:28:14 -0500, kT wrote:

I see, so you publically support Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA,
who has just publically called for my murder, on a public usenet forum.

Haven't you figured out that, because of all your anti-semitic,
anti-God hate postings, and calling anyone and everyone who hates your
guts a retard and a fascist, that you haven't brought this on
yourself? You're so full of hate towards everyone else that it's no
wonder people want you dead!

No, don't answer that, because all you'll do is lie like you always
do. Just do us a favor and die. Yesterday. Painfully. And take your
whore of a mother with you.

Remember, nobody here hates America. They just hate *you*. And with
good reason.

Jesus Christ is that reason.