What if? (on Earth type Planets)

Old January 18th 08, 06:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if? (on Earth type Planets)

What if we are in our present spacetime to find more planets like Gliese
581c ? Its only 20.5 LY away,and has this temperature range of 32 to 104
F (its all liquid water). More life there than Earth I wonder as I
type they are looking at our planet,and thinking what I'm thinking?
Bert

Old January 19th 08, 01:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Aw, sorry, BEERTbrain! They're thinking (HA!) what's a jerk doing
thinking of them! Any life on that star's planets would have died out
millions of years ago.

Saul Levy

Old January 19th 08, 01:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
What if we are in our present spacetime to find more planets like Gliese
581c ? Its only 20.5 LY away,and has this temperature range of 32 to 104
F (its all liquid water). More life there than Earth I wonder as I
type they are looking at our planet,and thinking what I'm thinking?
Bert

Surely there are people there just like you, Bert, daring to imagine the
impossible.

Old January 19th 08, 12:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Mark Reality is our imagination can make every thing possible. No
matter how far out our thinking is it can't match the great mysteries of
the universe. Bert