REQUIEM FOR A SCUMBAG

Old December 23rd 07, 09:13 PM posted to sci.geo.geology, sci.archaeology, sci.astro, sci.physics,aus.science
[email protected]

Default REQUIEM FOR A SCUMBAG

That old corrupt piece of **** carked it yesterday, Solstice Day, in
his Perth West Australia Mansion ...

ON THAT FIRST DAY OF SUMMER FOR THE LAND OF *******S ONE OF ITS MOST
EVIL ENTITY DEPARTED FOR HELL ... and no bleating needed only but a
frontloader to dig the ******* 's grave and fill it with mud ...

I will keep you posted with such news as well as the fact the Great Dr
David Stuart Tyrwhitt, the Australian of the Year 2008 and australia
Greatest Mining Prospector Of All Times does not present himself
anymore as the Discoverer of the 3 Great Sandy Desert Mines from his
plane ! .. and the Telfer Mine is one of them indeed !!!

Would that mean the Mining Criminals have no leg to stand on ?

I will explain to you what 's that mean in fact, but tomorrow !

(to be continued...)

Yours Faithfully

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer, Nifty & Kintyre mines in the Great Sandy Desert

Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

Old December 23rd 07, 10:20 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics,aus.science
TacAN

Hello JP
Does this mean then, that finally, some meaningful recognition may come your
way??
I trust that it does - tis long overdue.

Regards
Graham

Old December 24th 07, 04:04 AM posted to sci.geo.geology, sci.archaeology, sci.astro, sci.physics,aus.science
[email protected]

On 23 déc, 23:20, "TacAN" wrote:
Hello JP
Does this mean then, that finally, some meaningful recognition may come your
way??
I trust that it does - tis long overdue.

Regards
Graham

No recognition left, dear Graham, all been given away to Geo Frauds &
Mining Criminals during a whole generation.

I will keep you posted by the way with sleight of hand used by the
Mining Criminals of Newmont / Newcrest & BHP / Billiton to shunt the
connection line to Mining Pioneer Turcaud, and to bribe the whole West
Australia Whorehouse aka WA Parliament over that period so that the
ROYAL INQUIRY required by the Hon T.D Evans late WA Attorney General
should not take place.
Best to you Mate. jp
Old December 24th 07, 06:00 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics,aus.science
TacAN

wrote in message
On 23 déc, 23:20, "TacAN" wrote:

Its a sad state of affairs to be sure. :-(
I have no idea whether you celebrate Christmas and/or New Year - but
whatever your choice I extend to you and yours a hand of friendship and good
will for the coming "Holiday Season".
From the other side of the planet - our very best wishes & I trust that the
coming year will be kind to you all.

May the blessings be.
Graham

Old December 24th 07, 06:30 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics,aus.science
TacAN

"TacAN" wrote in message
wrote in message
On 23 déc, 23:20, "TacAN" wrote:

And to Don Findlay......

I have no idea whether you celebrate Christmas and/or New Year - but
whatever your choice I extend to you and yours a hand of friendship and
good
will for the coming "Holiday Season".
My very best wishes & I trust that the coming year will be kind to you
all.

May the blessings be.
Graham

Old December 25th 07, 06:54 PM posted to sci.geo.geology, sci.archaeology, sci.astro, sci.physics,aus.science
[email protected]

* You've gotta be kidding. Everyone on the NG knows the story of
this
* nutter. There might be something in his claims,
*
*snip and flush stuff from ray
****
***
**
*Much more than just "something".

*This was the beginning of the lies and the most monumental swindle.
*One of the most obvious and blatant lies being that "famous" Quote:
- "I
*SPOTTED THE SITE FROM THE AIR AND LANDED NEARBY TO TAKE SAMPLES" Un-
Quote.

*I have said this to the point of ad nauseum -
*AN AIRPLANE *CANNOT* BE LANDED IN THAT SORT OF COUNTRY AND TAKE OFF
AGAIN!!!
*

*One more time....
*AN AIRPLANE *CANNOT* BE LANDED IN THAT SORT OF COUNTRY AND TAKE OFF
AGAIN!!!

*Get It!!!!!

*I have flown many hundreds of hours in light aircraft and much of
those
*hours over similar country.
*No sane pilot decides to land in that rugged & remote country on an
ad hoc
*basis, and expect to take off again.

*Jean-Paul was certainly swindled out of his rightful recognition &
*recompense for one of the best mineral finds in Australia ever.
*His hard gut-busting prospecting work in the desert was "stolen" by
others -
*who benefited greatly by his hard work.
*From there on the intrigue continues - remember the "bottom of the
harbour"
*tax evasion schemes that were rampant in the 1970's???
*Similar evasive tactics were used to cheat this gentleman - its
worth
*searching around the internet to read what happened.
*

*Graham

Reply from Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud Australia Mining Pioneer to Graham
"X" Esquire
************************************************** ********************************************

Thank you Graham, I will help you with this search since It appears
you have not read Bob Sheppard's book THE GOLDEN RULE.

The swindle in fact was two folds and to shunt the Mining Pioneer
Turcaud 's connection, the Mining Criminals used a small Narla
company
to peg, prove and pass on the show to the Mining Criminals for a mere
15 000 quids pretending Telfer Mine was worthless, then Narla
scuttled
itself. The Directors of Narla pocketed then under the table over 5
millions quids ( in 1970 )

Do you know who were those Mining Manure ?
Sir John O'Neil C.B.E
Sir Elton R Griffith C.B.E

Okay ?

Sir Corrupt Court 's little mates ... and this why the Attorney
General
the Hon T.D. Evans 's demand of Royal Inquiry into the Mining
Criminals ' wheeling & dealing never eventuated !
What all those Political & Mining Manure forgot though is the fact
that an AUSTRALIA MINING PIONEER ABLE TO PUT 3 MINES ON THE MAP of
Australia was able not only to keep the pace but also the
distance ...
Tyrwhitt ze **** who never had a single flying hour to his credit &
who put himself forward as a Mining Prospector in sacking all the
other contestants ( as Newmont CEO) has not only relinquished all
claim of that kind now but is further trying to dig himself into the
muck to hide himself in shame : THAT LITTLE PIECE OF PRETENTIOUS ****
OF TYRWHITT !!!

I will duly make a typed transcript of the Narla Directors report for
you to realise the extent of the FORFEITURE OF THAT WEST AUSTRALIA
WHOREHOUSE AKA WEST AUSTRALIA PARLIAMENT where all Premiers since
Court Dynasty of Corruption have been watered in millions by the
Newmont / Newcrest & BHP / Billiton Mining Criminals / bURKE in jail,
Julian Grill soon, Dowding & Parker flying to Hong Kong, and the
least
hand out went to fatty Lawrence ( a mere 1/2 Million ) and to Gallop
( only 200 000 quids) but who resigned in shame !!! I haven't got as
yet the figure for Carpenter !!!

You are a great bloke Graham

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

GAO: CUT OFF ALL FUNDS TO SCUMBAG SCIENTISTS [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 17 June 6th 06 11:21 PM
A Requiem Twittering One Misc 2 January 28th 05 11:36 PM
Pseudos' SCUMBAG SCIENCE Put in a Nutshell Ed Conrad Astronomy Misc 1 October 28th 03 10:18 PM
Requiem for elliptical orbits. John Curtis Astronomy Misc 16 August 9th 03 07:51 PM