1/m^2 - 1/n^2 Bandwidth Rotation Chapt15.56 Bandwidth Rotation versusSolid Body Rotation #1330 New Physics #1533 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Old April 29th 13, 06:04 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math,sci.physics.electromag
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default 1/m^2 - 1/n^2 Bandwidth Rotation Chapt15.56 Bandwidth Rotation versusSolid Body Rotation #1330 New Physics #1533 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Bandwidth Rotation is the same as spectral lines 1/m^2 - 1/n^2 in the
Balmer Rydberg formula.

Alright this morning I began discussing a new type of rotation,
calling it the Bandwidth Rotation and giving Saturn's Ring as an
example and barred spiral galaxies, which some have called solid-body-
rotation, but have not actually measured it for bandwidth rotation
(the stars revolve around too slowly).

Now the literature of physics is not deplete of examples of Bandwidth
rotation for in fact we can just look at the atomic structure of the
Balmer-Rydberg spectral line formula:

Spectral line type of formula such as the Balmer-Rydberg
formula: 1/y = R(1/m^2 -(1/n^2))

And so the mathematics of Bandwidth Rotation is just 1/m^2 - 1/n^2.

Now let me ask atomic physicists a question about an electron in orbit
that would cause for 1/m^2 - 1/n^2. Would you think that the electron
in an atom as quantum mechanics orbits the nucleus of the atom as
solid body rotation or some other form of rotation, like Saturn's
Rings where each bandwidth of rings has its own solid body rotation?
Another example is Earth and its Moon or Jupiter and its moons, in
that all the distance between Earth and Moon is a bandwidth and that
both Earth and Moon have a Bandwidth rotation (a solid body rotation
within that bandwidth) and the same is true of Jupiter and its moons.

So we begin to see here how Bandwidth Rotation occurs in the atom of
its electrons that produces the Balmer Rydberg formula and we see the
same phenomenon with astronomy of Saturn's Rings, of the planets
revolving around the Sun and of barred spiral galaxies.

Now Solid Body Rotation would not follow a formula of 1/m^2 - 1/n^2,
but rather would be a formula of 1/m^2.

So why is Bandwidth Rotation so important to gravity? Because the Sun
carries the planets in their orbits by Bandwidth Rotation of the Solar
gravity cell, a sphere that stretches out to the Oort Cloud and
carries Mercury in its bandwidth of 47 km/sec and then carries Earth
in a different bandwidth rotation of 29km/sec so that each planet has
its own Bandwidth Rotation and this spinning keeps the planets
gravitationally locked to the Sun.

--
Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I
call it censor discrimination. Whatever the case, what is needed now
is for science newsgroups like sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.bio,
sci.geo.geology, sci.med, sci.paleontology, sci.astro,
sci.physics.electromag to
be hosted by a University the same as what
Drexel
University hosts sci.math as the Math Forum. Science needs to
be in education
not in the hands of corporations chasing after the
next dollar bill.
Besides, Drexel's Math Forum can demand no fake
names of all posters which reduces or eliminates most spam and hate
spew and search engine bombing. Drexel has done a excellent, simple
and fair author-archiving of AP sci.math posts since May 2012
as seen
here :

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
where dots of the electron-dot-cloud
are galaxies
Old April 29th 13, 08:35 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math,sci.physics.electromag
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default 1/m^2 - 1/n^2 Bandwidth Rotation Chapt15.56 Bandwidth Rotation versusSolid Body Rotation #1331 New Physics #1534 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Now when you ask the question of why would the electrons of atoms obey
a Bandwidth Rotation of 1/m^2 - 1/n^2 rather than Solid Body Rotation
of 1/m^2
and the answer comes rather fast and quick.

If all atoms were just hydrogen with one electron then all electrons
would be solid-body-rotation. But when you have atoms with 2 or more
electrons, consider the contortions of motion on say 9 electrons of
fluorine having to be all lined up in space all the time. Whereas in
bandwidth-rotation, 9 electrons or 9 planets are hardly ever lined up
and that they are staggered in their revolution.

So can we say that only solids of physics have solid-body-rotation and
the closest or nearest that a nonsolid can be to solid-body-rotation
is bandwidth-rotation, where a number of bands are approaching solid
body rotation?

Is an atom a solid of its electrons moving around a nucleus? Well, no,
it has space between the electrons and the nucleus.

So here again we have to fall back to the axioms of physics, the
Maxwell Equations and ask whether the Maxwell Equations favor
bandwidth-rotation and not solid-body-rotation.

I think the answer comes from the Faraday law in that the closed loop
wire becomes electrons moving only at the surface no matter how thick
the wire is. Electric current is surface physics, 2 dimensional, not
the solid 3 dimensional.

Now I am slowly working my way back to the placement of galaxies in
the cosmos and the bandwidth-rotation is in keeping with the idea of a
fruit tree orchard spaced in rows, only on a sphere surface, not a
flat plane. So that the galaxies are distributed much like evenly
spaced latitudes or longitudes of Earth.

Now I remember reading some time ago where the Milky Way galaxy has
several nearby and close other galaxies within the halo of the Milky
Way of radius 50,000 light years. So that these other galaxies are not
in collision with the Milky Way but rather are naturally placed as a
"line of galaxies", similar to the asteroid belt is a line of
asteroids circling the Sun. So in this viewpoint we have rows of trees
in an orchard and rows of galaxies in a circular or elliptical line.

Another feature that I need to explore is this factor of 50,000 to 1
which we saw for the Sun to Oort Cloud gravity cell of the Sun. That
radius is 50,000 AU distance. And now we see this same 50,000 to 1
factor of the center of the Milky Way to its end of gravitational
bounded or gravity lock as 50,000 light years. What this suggests
also, is that the galaxies are not only in a row, like the fruit trees
in an orchard, but that where one galaxy ends, is the start of another
galaxy that is a neighbor. Much like where one fruit tree ends, is the
start of the next fruit tree of that orchard.

Now I think the closest star to the Sun is Proxima Centauri at 4 light
years, but it is further away from the sun than 100,000 AU, but if I
remember correctly, it has several companion stars in a binary
relationship and so this possibly decreases the distance.

What I am looking for is that galaxies are in rows, circular or
elliptical rows and that they form a sort of contiguous chain.

If the Maxwell Equations are the axioms over all of physics, then the
galaxies must be patterned. Only no-one has seen the pattern because
they look at pictures and atlases using Doppler redshift when the
redshift is just curvature redshift and nothing to do with distance.