Chapt30 Titius Bode Rule quantized #373 Atom Totality 4th ed

Old March 17th 11, 05:34 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt30 Titius Bode Rule quantized #373 Atom Totality 4th ed

Chapter 30 Titius Bode Rule in Atom Totality

Subject: mean density of planets and satellites

I need to include the three planets
Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. And I would argue that Pluto is
the next planet beyond Neptune since its distance spacing of
5 + 6^2 = 41 and actual 39.4 Au. So my formula would give
6 + 7^2 = 55 as the next planet beyond Pluto. So is there such
a astro-body?

Sun, average density 1.4 gm/cm^3 but core is 150 gm/cm^3 and where
core is equal to about 0.2 solar radii

MEAN DENSITIES

Mercury, 5.4 gm/cm^3, metal core is 42% of volume

Venus, 5.2 gm/cm^3, metallic core

Earth, 5.5 gm/cm^3, metal core 17% volume

Moon, 3.3 gm/cm^3, iron core

Mars, 3.9 gm/cm^3, iron sulfide core

---------
Jupiter, 1.3 gm/cm^3, rocky core that is 12-45 Earth
mass and 3 to 15% of Jupiter's total mass

Saturn, 0.7 gm/cm^3, (less dense than water), rocky
core 9 to 22 times Earth mass

Uranus, 1.2 gm/cm^3, rock core

Neptune, 1.6 gm/cm^3, rock core of iron, nickel, silicates

Pluto, 2.1 gm/cm^3, rock core

--------
Satellites of Jupiter:

Io, 3.5 gm/cm^3, iron core

Europa, 3.0 gm/cm^3, iron core

Ganymede, 1.9 gm/cm^3, Fe and FeS iron core

Callisto, 1.8 gm/cm^3, silicate core

_____

Saturn satellite

Titan, 1.8 gm/cm^3 silicate core

I have this feeling that the proof of the Atom Totality theory is
easiest and best done here in our own backyard. Backyard
meaning our Solar System. People, even highly trained scientists are
suspicious of "proof from far-away." Stars and galaxies lightyears
away, have a tougher time of convincing us
of the truth of the universe. But when we have proof in our
Solar System, that the Nebular Dust Cloud NDC theory could
not possibly give the cores of the planets and satellites and give
their distance spacings. And that is really good proof.

If the NDC theory cannot explain our Solar System but that the
Dirac new-radioactivities does explain our Solar System, means
that the Atom Totality theory is the true theory.

Subject: Kuiper belt and exoplanets fitting into AP-Titius-Bode rule

So here is the old Titius Bode Rule
(0 + 4)/10 = 0.4 for Mercury (in Au)
(3 + 4)/10 = 0.7 for Venus
(6 + 4)/10 = 1.0 for Earth
..
..
..

Here is the newest AP-Titius-Bode Rule which applies
only to CellWell2 of Jupiter and beyond, whereas the
old Titius Bode Rule really only applied to the inner planets
and the moons of Jupiter.

1 + 2^2 = 5 for Jupiter (in Au)
2 + 3^2 = 11 for Saturn
3 + 4^2 = 19 for Uranus
4 + 5^2 = 29 for Neptune
5 + 6^2 = 41 for Pluto
6 + 7^2 = 55 for Kuiper Belt
7 + 8^2 = 71

Now I looked to see how well matched those numbers are
with actual distances, and they match far better than the
old Titius-Bode Rule.

And I took the curiousity of looking to see if the exoplanets of
the last decade follow either one of these Rules:

Here is what I found in Wikipedia on exoplanet distances:

---from Wikipedia---

2008, OGLE-2006-BLG-109Lb and OGLE-2006-BLG-109Lc
On February 14, the discovery of the, until now, most similar Jupiter-
Saturn planetary system constellation was announced, with the ratios
of mass, distance to their star and orbiting time similar to that of
Jupiter-Saturn.

2008; HR 8799
Their masses and separation are approximately 10 MJ @ 24 AU, 10 MJ @
38 AU and 7 MJ @ 68 AU.

List of extrasolar planets
Centaurus at 173 light years away "planet b" has 41 Au

Cancer at 40.9 light years away "planet d" has 5.77 Au
--- end of data from Wikipedia---

What I see in the data of exoplanet orbits is that most of them
are Jupiter sized planets orbiting a star closer than what
Mercury orbits the Sun. This tells me that the pattern or fate
of Stellar Systems is one of which a star eventually swallows
up all of its planets. Whether they become a binary star system
or whether a solo star grows much bigger in the process of swallowing
up.

So eventually our Sun will have Jupiter orbiting close in, and far
closer than what Mercury is orbiting now. Whether our Sun will
have a binary companion star, or whether our Sun will swallow up all
its planets and just grow bigger. It would certainly cast light on the
fact that we seem to be alone in the Cosmos, since we have never been
able to contact alien intelligence. That no
lifeform is able to escape its solar system and gets swallowed up in
the process.

Also, if that speculation is true that civilizations get swallowed
by their own star would be food for thought for humanity, as to
the question of how long does humanity want to live? Do we
want to go out at the first signs of hardship, or do we want to
last for as long as possible? If we want to last for as long as
possible then we would have to start to prepare for making
colonies out into the Kuiper Belt or beyond. So if we as a
civilization, cannot even get our act together on human
overpopulation, nuclear war, and global warming, well, when
things get tough and hot, we are going to be swallowed by
the Sun early on.

Now I need to look up the Tifft quantized galaxy positions or speeds.
I need to see if those Tifft quantizations follows a square pattern as
in the above Jupiter pattern or whether the
Tifft pattern is a pure doubling or halving and not a squaring.
I seem to remember it was a doubling pattern.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium