Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar

Old December 23rd 08, 12:25 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

Default Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar

On Dec 20, 1:02*am, kT wrote:
Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...k/6174490.html

Quating Steve Lindsey - NASA Liar : "NASA spent several years studying
architectures and researching every available commercial rocket"

Steve Lindsey - NASA Liar.

But our government and civil service minions as liars that can hold
back those pesky smirks (using botoxin wherever necessary) are always
getting paid those big bucks. Wish I had a cushy job like that.

~ BG
Old December 23rd 08, 12:29 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Dec 22, 3:23*pm, Leopold Stotch wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Dec 21, 1:45 pm, Ian Parker wrote:
There have regularly been ad hominem attacks. I do not believe that
they have any place in a scientific discussion.

We must have vigorous dicussion. We must show no respect for
established or establuishment ideas, everything should be disputed.

Having said this though it is up to critics to explain logically why
people's ideas are wrong, to say someone is a lunastic etc. is NOT an
argument.

The basis of this discussion, as indeed is the case for quite a lot of
discussions in this. "Simple_language" a few weeks ago argued that the
laws of Physics meant that rockets were the most effective means of
getting into space and that capsules were the best way of getting
astronauts back. Winged vehicles were too heavy. He may be right or he
may not be. If he is right NASA were extremely foolish to abandon
Saturn and go for the winged Shuttle. If he is wrong a new generation
of shuttles should be built.

The point I am making here is that no one disputed his thesis
seriously in the thread. I therefore take it as read that NASA were
stupid to get rid of Saturn and that the Shuttle is a monstrosity.
This is really what we should be addressing ourselves too. Do we? Do
we heck?

When I halk about Al-kalb I am poining out the way America is viewed
in the Middle East. The journalist who threw his shoes at Bush is now,
rightly or wrongly an Arab hero. In the same way that no one (except
"simple_language") is prep\red to discuss the basic plank of NASA
theory and policy, so no one is really prepared to openly defend
policy in Iraq.

The Al-kalb remark of mine says in effectthat there is training in
disinformation, training on how to subvert the true purposes of a
scientific discusion group. They do not try to justify policies in any
reasoned way, they simply smear their opponents.

I read an article to the effect that the USA oonce in the lead in
science is now falling behing other countries. I wonder why.

* *- Ian Parker

Because America has essentially way undereducated itself, as well as
having been systematically misinformed, corrupted and otherwise
remaining dishonest in most every way that truly counts.

We have been benefiting from and hiding the Rothschild likes of
Zionist/Nazis, and otherwise we have been taking advantage of other
nations and their ethnic civilizations in ways that simply can't be
measured in dollars alone.

*~ BG

My, my, you're a bit of a nut aren't you? *I know this won't help (it
never does) but you need to find some sort of mental health professional
and get a neck-up check-up. *If you have previously done so you should
resume taking whatever medications you were prescribed.

I've only heard that tired old line of tactical mainstream crapolla
from other pretend-Atheists and Zionist/Nazis. I wonder what that
means?

~ BG
Old December 23rd 08, 01:27 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 23:23:43 GMT, in a place far, far away, Leopold
Stotch made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

BradGuth wrote:

snip

My, my, you're a bit of a nut aren't you?

You must be new around here.

I know this won't help (it
never does) but you need to find some sort of mental health professional
and get a neck-up check-up. If you have previously done so you should
resume taking whatever medications you were prescribed.

Such advice has been provided, and ignored, for years. The only
solution (at least for us) for Brad is residence in one's killfile.
Old December 23rd 08, 01:29 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Rand Simberg wrote:

My, my, you're a bit of a nut aren't you?

You must be new around here.

And if you're really lucky and say the right things, properly tow the
fascist party line, and if you know the secret handshake and password,
they'll let you into their fascist 'clique'. It'll be so much fun!
Old December 23rd 08, 03:06 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Robert Mosley III from Austin, Texas USA

Elfritz Non Grata wrote:

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 18:29:11 -0600, kT wrote:

And if you're really lucky and say the right things, properly tow the
fascist party line, and if you know the secret handshake and password,
they'll let you into their fascist 'clique'. It'll be so much fun!

Quoting Robert Mosley III from Austin Texas, USA from the headers :

*We've got so much evidence against you, Tommy, they're going to love
you in the slammer! Better learn how to wear your soap on a rope!*

Evidence that I exercised my constitutionally guaranteed right to
freedom of expression and freedom of speech during the Bush years?

Secret handsign: Middle finger extended towards Tommy Lee Elfritz in
proper "**** you" gesture.

That's acceptable.

Secret Password: "**** off and die, Elfnazi"

That's barely passable.

All you need to do is killfile the *child molesting* ******* and you're
in the club!

More evidence of slander and defamation?
Old December 23rd 08, 03:41 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Alan Erskine[_2_]

Default kT, Tommy Lee Elfritz, Nazi Troll, Child Molester and Eternally Killfiled Troll!

Elfritz Non Grata wrote in message
All you need to do is killfile the child molesting ******* and you're
in the club!

OM, why don't you just kf the guy and leave it alone.

Old December 23rd 08, 04:31 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 20:00:07 -0600, in a place far, far away, Elfritz
Non Grata made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a way as to
indicate that:

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 18:29:11 -0600, kT wrote:

And if you're really lucky and say the right things, properly tow the
fascist party line, and if you know the secret handshake and password,
they'll let you into their fascist 'clique'. It'll be so much fun!

Secret handsign: Middle finger extended towards Tommy Lee Elfritz in
proper "**** you" gesture.

Secret Password: "**** off and die, Elfnazi"

All you need to do is killfile the child molesting ******* and you're
in the club!

The hate-filled moron doesn't even understand basic English. The
phrase is "toe the party line."
Old December 23rd 08, 04:38 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Tow The Line

Rand Simberg wrote:
On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 20:00:07 -0600, in a place far, far away, Elfritz
Non Grata made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a way as to
indicate that:

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 18:29:11 -0600, kT wrote:

And if you're really lucky and say the right things, properly tow the
fascist party line, and if you know the secret handshake and password,
they'll let you into their fascist 'clique'. It'll be so much fun!

Secret handsign: Middle finger extended towards Tommy Lee Elfritz in
proper "**** you" gesture.

Secret Password: "**** off and die, Elfnazi"

All you need to do is killfile the child molesting ******* and you're
in the club!

The hate-filled moron doesn't even understand basic English.

You mean english colloquialisms and euphemisms, right?

The phrase is "toe the party line."

When I tow lines, usually it's in real life.

Usually it's after I have saved lives in real life as well.

I guess being a 'realist' puts me at a great disadvantage in the fantasy
world inhabited by fascists and deists and well ... politics in general.
Old December 23rd 08, 05:37 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Dec 22, 4:27*pm, (Rand Simberg)
wrote:
On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 23:23:43 GMT, in a place far, far away, Leopold
Stotch made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

BradGuth wrote:

snip

My, my, you're a bit of a nut aren't you?

You must be new around here.

I know this won't help (it
never does) but you need to find some sort of mental health professional
and get a neck-up check-up. *If you have previously done so you should
resume taking whatever medications you were prescribed.

Such advice has been provided, and ignored, for years. *The only
solution (at least for us) for Brad is residence in one's killfile.

You have God in your NO FLY killfile, so why not most everyone else?

Put this in your killfile: There's other intelligent life existing/
coexisting on Venus, and Brad Guth discovered it first.

~ BG
Old December 23rd 08, 05:40 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Dec 22, 7:38*pm, kT wrote:
Rand Simberg wrote:
[...]

Real life isn't allowed anywhere within Usenet/newsgroups.

~ BG

Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar kT Space Shuttle 151 December 29th 08 08:50 AM
Astronaut Steve MacLean Appointed President of the CSA (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 September 6th 08 06:26 PM
AG LIAR Rick Nelson Space Shuttle 0 February 7th 06 12:15 AM
Canadian Space Agency Astronaut Steve MacLean Honoured by Israeli Delegation Jacques van Oene Space Shuttle 0 July 21st 03 08:20 PM
Canadian Space Agency Astronaut Steve MacLean Honoured by Israeli Delegation Jacques van Oene Space Station 0 July 21st 03 08:20 PM