...Military Space Plane (X-37b) to Launch February 26

Old December 21st 08, 02:36 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.military.naval
jonathan[_3_]

Default ...Military Space Plane (X-37b) to Launch February 26

"george" wrote in message
On Dec 20, 1:19 pm, "jonathan" wrote:

Oh, you mean the posts where I share my personal stock trading system
with the group, a system that I've demonstrated is good for 10% a week?
And is easy enough for a child to use?

In reading your statement its apparent you are obviously prone to
Freudian slips.
The only character in the US who claimed a 10% return is under house
arrest

No slip, I can do 10% a week day trading, almost every week
I care to apply myself.

And I can do that while quite busy at work, only having access
to a cell phone for about an hour and a half a day to use
for searching, researching and trading. And typically my
trading week is three days.

In a good week I average 1 percent per hour I hold a stock
even though I only have fifteen minutes at the opening bell, lunch
hour and the last fifteen minutes of the day in which to observe
decide and trade....using my cell phone. That's correct-amundo, it
takes me five hours of work to do 10%. Of course, this is not
a system suitable for institutional scale trading. It's only useful
for individuals up to say, a couple percent of a daily float.

I did something a little different. Instead of looking for some pattern
or behavior that appeared predictable and such, I decided to
design from theory a pattern which, if the mathematical concepts
used are valid, will produce the 'perfect' pattern for stock trading.

The concepts are here.

http://necsi.org/publications/dcs/ ---(detailed)
http://www.calresco.org/themes.htm -- (essay form)

Perfect in the sense of a pattern which describes a complex adaptive
system which has been driven to the edge of chaos. Since at that
dynamical state, the system has the property of residing at the
point where /predictability and volatility/ converge to simultaneous
maximums. Also at this dynamical state, the system has the
property of universality, so you only have to learn
the hidden inner relationships /once/. Which means a system
where the research required and the difficulty of execution
converge to simultaneous minimums.

So the 'perfect' pattern would, in theory, would be where
return vs time is ideal. While also requiring the least possible
effort and abilities to execute.

Once I has this theoretical pattern in hand, it was a simple matter
of going out and finding it, and seeing if it performed as it should
in theory.

I'm quite pleased to say it does.
Here's a rather nice example of it.
The buy point is a pattern with a slope near -1, and a total price fall
of 40% +/- 5%. So the buy point for this pattern was after the
price fell past about $6.17.

Then hold for one to three days and take the first bounce. Easy 10%.

Clicks 'charts' on the left and then '10 days' for the time period.
http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor...sp?Symbol=QCOR

Then next week lets watch MBI, it's a buy below $4.25. Look to bounce
back to $5 by the end of the week.

Then in case the 'universality' statement seemed odd, click 'DOW' and
'one year' for the time period. They're both panics, and I /successfully/
used this theory to publicly predict that the Dow, then at 10,300 would
crash in the next week or two to about 8500. Which is a prediction
that the market was about to have its worst week and lowest value
in some five years.

On Friday Oct 3 I wrote.
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....hor:jonat han

And on the following Thursday

Dow falls below 8,600 for first time since 2003 - on the 1-year anniversary of
its all-time high.
http://money.cnn.com/2008/10/09/mark...ion=2008100910

I know it's not nice to brag, but another property of this pattern, believe it
or not, is
that the more that know about it, the better for everyone.

As I said, it's perfect in all respects. IMHO

Old December 21st 08, 03:39 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.military.naval
jonathan[_3_]

"kevin willoughby" wrote in message
jonathan wrote:
A troll is something decidedly mean
spirited, meant to embarrass others and typically uses deception
of some sort to pull it off.

uh, no. That's not what the word means.

*ploink*

Plonk? So you'll go one being wrong about that, and everyone (but you)
will know you're wrong~

Definition of a troll

"Trolling is a deliberate, bad faith attempt to disrupt {the editing of
Wikipedia.} Ignorance is not trolling. Genuine dissent is not trolling.
Biased editing, even if defended aggressively, is in itself not trolling.
By themselves, misguided nominations, votes, and proposed policy
are not trolling. They are only trolling when they are motivated
by a program of malice rather than ignorance or bias. This requires
a judgment of the personal motivation for another's action. Such
a judgment can never be made with anything approaching certainty.
This fact should always be kept in mind when one is tempted to label
someone a troll."
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/What_is_a_troll%3F

--
Kevin Willoughby lid

It doesn't take many trips in Air Force One
to spoil you. -- Ronald Reagan

Old December 21st 08, 03:43 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.military.naval
jonathan[_3_]

jonathan non grata wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 19:19:51 -0500, "jonathan"
wrote:

Oh, you mean the posts where I share my personal stock trading system
with the group, a system that I've demonstrated is good for 10% a week?
And is easy enough for a child to use?

Yes, because you're spamming a scam. It's not wanted here. Can't you
simply accept this and quit?

Nope.

If it works, then put up a website and let Google sort it all out.
Don't bother us with it.

Can't/won't predict what I might/not say in the future.