Chapt16.2 Tifft quantized galaxy speeds #1335 New Physics #1538 ATOMTOTALITY 5th ed

Old May 1st 13, 04:52 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.math,sci.physics.electromag
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt16.2 Tifft quantized galaxy speeds #1335 New Physics #1538 ATOMTOTALITY 5th ed

In past editions of this textbook I used Tifft quantized redshift as
quantized galaxy speeds as evidence in favor of the Atom Totality
theory. In this edition, we completely throw out the Doppler Redshift
for it violates the Maxwell Equations as axioms over all of physics.

Now the evidence of quantized galaxy speeds is probably still true,
that is, the speeds of galaxies are more than likely to be quantized
since the Universe is just a cosmic atom. But to garner data for
quantized speeds must be obtained from other measurement and not a
Doppler redshift.

So do we have other means of measuring galaxy speeds? Well we do but
it is not easy and it is cumbersome and it is not accurate.

Here is a good website that explains quantized galaxy redshifts
which implies quantized galaxy speeds.

--- quoting from http://www.cs.unc.edu/~plaisted/ce/redshift.html
Remarkably, using the same solar-motion correction as before, the
galaxies' redshifts again bunched around certain specific values. But
this time the favored redshifts were separated by exactly 1/2 of the
basic 72 km per second interval. This is clearly evident. Even
allowing
for this change to a 36 km per second interval, the chance of
accidentally producing such a preference is less than 4 in 1000. It
is
therefore concluded that at least some classes of galaxy redshifts
are
quantized in steps that are simple fractions of 72 km per second.
--- end quoting ---

Looked up Tifft quantized redshifts and found this in Wikipedia:
--- quoting Wikipedia ---
In the late 1980s and early 1990s, four studies on redshift
quantization were performed:

In 1989, Martin R. Croasdale reported finding a quantization of
redshifts using a different sample of galaxies in increments of 72
km/
s (=C4z=3D2.4x10-4).[15]
In 1990, Bruce Guthrie and William Napier reported finding a
"possible
periodicity" of the same magnitude for a slightly larger data set
limited to bright spiral galaxies and excluding other types[16]
In 1992, Guthrie and Napier proposed the observation of a different
periodicity in increments of =C4z=3D1.24x10-4 in a sample of 89
galaxies
[17]
In 1992, G. Paal, et al. [18] and A. Holba, et al. [19] reanalyzed
the
redshift data from a fairly large sample of galaxies and concluded
that there was an unexplained periodicity of redshifts.
In 1994, A. Holba, et al. [20] also reanalyzed the redshift data of
quasars and concluded that there was unexplained periodicity of
redshifts in this sample, too.
--- end quoting ---

So it looks like a linear doubling or halving and not a squaring. And
we see a doubling in the Titius-Bode Rule.

Let me repeat my caution here. In previous editions I was using Tifft
quantized galaxy speeds as supporting evidence of the Atom Totality
theory. However a glitch occurred in this edition where we need to
throw out Doppler Redshift and Tifft's data relied on Doppler
Redshift. So his conclusions are not warranted. However, in an Atom
Totality, galaxies would have a quantized speed, and so, now, we must
find some new measuring tool of galactic speeds.

--

Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I
call it censor discrimination. Whatever the case, what is needed now
is for science newsgroups like sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.bio,
sci.geo.geology, sci.med, sci.paleontology, sci.astro,
sci.physics.electromag to
be hosted by a University the same as what
Drexel
University hosts sci.math as the Math Forum. Science needs to
be in education
not in the hands of corporations chasing after the
next dollar bill.
Besides, Drexel's Math Forum can demand no fake
names of all posters which reduces or eliminates most spam and hate
spew and search engine bombing. Drexel has done a excellent, simple
and fair author-archiving of AP sci.math posts since May 2012
as seen
here :

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old May 3rd 13, 06:12 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.math,sci.physics.electromag
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapter 16.2 Tifft quantized galaxy speeds #1341 New Physics #1544ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Subject: Tifft quantization can be a squaring as found by Cocke

Now let me make special note here that since we have proven the
Doppler Redshift is nonexistent for light waves, and that a Doppler
shift occurs only for sound waves, never the EM spectrum for it
violates Special Relativity. That the Tifft work is thrown out since
it relies on the bogus Doppler redshift. But it does not mean the
galaxy speeds are not quantized for in an Atom Totality, speeds are
quantized. It means we have to find a alternative measuring of
galactic speeds and not use the Doppler.

On Aug 17, 2:28=A0am, Archimedes Plutonium

wrote:
On Aug 17, 1:00=A0am, Archimedes

=
wrote:

snipped
So it looks like a linear doubling or halving and not a squaring.

Well, hold on a moment. I found a website that said this:
--- quoting from the website called Alternate View ---
Are there theories that can explain the effect? Not really.
Gravitational attraction is known to bunch galaxies into clusters of
galaxies with similar red-shifts, but such bunches should be
randomly
distributed, not regularly spaced. Tifft's Arizona colleague W. John
Cocke attempted to place the quantized red-shift effect in a
theoretical ad hoc "quantum" framework by hypothesizing a "red
shift"
operator constructed to produce discrete recession velocities as
eigenvalues of a wave equation. Cocke's approach, however, did not
yield velocities spaced a even intervals. Instead, the squares of
the
velocities were equally spaced in the model. In later theoretical
work, Nieto at Los Alamos devised a mathematical technique for
producing evenly spaced velocities. However there is no physical
justification for such a wave equation or red shift operator, nor is
there any explanation of underlying mechanisms behind the suggested
mathematics.

--- end quoting website---

Interesting that Cocke's math found squaring yields even spaced
intervals. So that the AP-Titius-Bode Rule of squaring and the force
of Coulomb and gravity are inverse squares. So that squaring is
quantum mechanics.

The trouble with the above and 20th century physics was that they were
blind to anything but a Big Bang
theory. An Atom Totality is a atom, need I say so. If the Universe is
an atom, obviously, everything
inside that atom is quantized, including the speed of galaxies. Now we
just need a reliable means of measuring the speed of galaxies.

--

Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I
call it censor discrimination. Whatever the case, what is needed now
is for science newsgroups like sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.bio,
sci.geo.geology, sci.med, sci.paleontology, sci.astro,
sci.physics.electromag to
be hosted by a University the same as what
Drexel
University hosts sci.math as the Math Forum. Science needs to
be in education
not in the hands of corporations chasing after the
next dollar bill.
Besides, Drexel's Math Forum can demand no fake
names of all posters which reduces or eliminates most spam and hate
spew and search engine bombing, and front page hogging. Drexel has
done a excellent, simple and fair author-archiving of AP sci.math
posts since May 2012
as seen
here :

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Chapt9 Tifft quantized galaxy speeds #211 Atom Totality Theory Archimedes Plutonium[_2_] Astronomy Misc 0 December 20th 09 05:10 AM
Tifft quantized galaxy speeds #22 ;3rd edition book: ATOM TOTALITY(Atom Universe) THEORY [email protected] Astronomy Misc 1 May 9th 09 11:01 PM
#50 connecting Tifft quantized galaxy redshift with Schroedinger [email protected] Astronomy Misc 4 May 25th 08 11:09 PM
#23 correlating Tifft's quantized galaxy speeds with Cosmic Double Archimedes Plutonium Astronomy Misc 0 May 10th 08 09:17 AM
#23 correlating Tifft's quantized galaxy speeds with a Cosmic Double [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 May 10th 08 09:08 AM