Life of a Silicon-based system

Old March 8th 04, 04:27 PM
Amirsaman

Default Life of a Silicon-based system

Lets assume there exists a silicon-based life. what are the most
common chemical reaction that we would observe in a silicon-based
life? What are the important building blocks of such a system?
Also, could you introduce me to possible book or references which
could further explain this topic ?
Thank you
Old March 9th 04, 03:16 AM
Ethan Trewhitt

According to Amirsaman :
Lets assume there exists a silicon-based life. what are the most
common chemical reaction that we would observe in a silicon-based
life? What are the important building blocks of such a system?
Also, could you introduce me to possible book or references which
could further explain this topic ?

Have a research paper assignment for school?

--
eth'nT
http://www.hydrous.net

Old March 9th 04, 06:39 AM