Magnetic force: An approach with Bernoulli's equation.

Old January 8th 04, 04:05 AM
Ka-In Yen

Default Magnetic force: An approach with Bernoulli's equation.

1. Abstract: In this paper, Bernoulli's effect is used to interpret
the magnetic force.

See my posting:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...g .google.com

All comments are welcome.

Ka-In Yen

Old February 7th 04, 03:29 AM
Ka-In Yen

(Ka-In Yen) wrote in message . com...
1. Abstract: In this paper, Bernoulli's effect is used to interpret
the magnetic force.

See my posting:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...g .google.com

Fm = F1+F2 = -(m/R)*v1*v2 - L1*(v1)^2 /2 - L2*(v2)^2 /2 (1)
Assuming the surrounding are neutral, static, and far away from
wire 1 and wire 2, then L1 and L2 terms can be ignored.
Fm = -(m/R)*v1*v2 = - mu_0 *q1*q2*v1*v2/ (4*pi* R^2)
Fm = - mu_0 * i1 * i2 / (4 * pi * R^2) (2)

My dear friends,

I am very sorry to disappoint you, the above derivation is
incomplete. To eliminate L1 and L2 terms, negative potential
masses have to be considered. A shematic diagram is shown as
figure 2.

(+q1,0)
(-q1,v1)
______________+______________________________ wire 1
^

(+q2,0)
| (-q2,v2)
V______________+_____________________________ wire 2

Figure 2

The whole electric wire is neutral; for every drifting electron(-),
there is a resting ion(+). (-q1,v1) is charges of drifting electrons,
and (+q1,0) is charges of resting ions. (-q2,v2) and (+q2,0) are
same definition.

1) To (-q1,v1) and (-q2,v2) pair, we have (m/R)*(v1+v2)^2 /2.
2) To (-q1,v1) and (+q2,0) pair, we have (-m/R)*v1^2 /2.
3) To (+q1,0) and (-q2,v2) pair, we have (-m/R)*v2^2 /2.

1) + 2) + 3) = (m/R)*v1*v2 = mu_0 *q1*q2*v1*v2/(4*pi* R^2)
= mu_0 *i1*i2 / (4*pi* R^2)

Ka-In Yen

How to correctly measure an unknown length with a clock.
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...gle.com&rnum=1
Old February 7th 04, 03:53 PM
Greg Neill

"Ka-In Yen" wrote in message
om...

My dear friends,

I am very sorry to disappoint you, the above derivation is
incomplete.

It's also in an astronomy group rather than a
physics group. Why is that?

Old February 12th 04, 01:41 AM
Ka-In Yen

"Greg Neill" wrote in message m...
"Ka-In Yen" wrote in message
om...

My dear friends,

I am very sorry to disappoint you, the above derivation is
incomplete.

It's also in an astronomy group rather than a
physics group. Why is that?

Dear Greg Neill,
For astronomers are user of light, I am highly exepecting
to hear their comments.

Ka-In Yen

Old February 12th 04, 02:03 AM
Greg Neill

"Ka-In Yen" wrote in message
om...
"Greg Neill" wrote in message

m...
"Ka-In Yen" wrote in message
om...

My dear friends,

I am very sorry to disappoint you, the above derivation is
incomplete.

It's also in an astronomy group rather than a
physics group. Why is that?

Dear Greg Neill,
For astronomers are user of light, I am highly exepecting
to hear their comments.

Can you suggest an astronomy related application
for your derivation?

Old February 25th 04, 07:14 AM
Ka-In Yen

"Greg Neill" wrote in message ...
"Ka-In Yen" wrote in message
om...
"Greg Neill" wrote in message

m...
"Ka-In Yen" wrote in message
om...

My dear friends,

I am very sorry to disappoint you, the above derivation is
incomplete.

It's also in an astronomy group rather than a
physics group. Why is that?

Dear Greg Neill,
For astronomers are user of light, I am highly exepecting
to hear their comments.

Can you suggest an astronomy related application
for your derivation?

Dear Greg Neill,

An author suggests that ether is a candidate of dark matter.
For your reference:
http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&...ptusnet.com.au

Ka-In Yen

Old February 25th 04, 12:49 PM
Greg Neill

"Ka-In Yen" wrote in message
om...
"Greg Neill" wrote in message

"Ka-In Yen" wrote in message
om...
"Greg Neill" wrote in message

m...
"Ka-In Yen" wrote in message
om...

My dear friends,

I am very sorry to disappoint you, the above derivation is
incomplete.

It's also in an astronomy group rather than a
physics group. Why is that?

Dear Greg Neill,
For astronomers are user of light, I am highly exepecting
to hear their comments.

Can you suggest an astronomy related application
for your derivation?

Dear Greg Neill,

An author suggests that ether is a candidate of dark matter.
For your reference:

http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&...ptusnet.com.au

That's nice, but the aether's been dead for some time now.
Besides, I didn't get the impression that your derivation
had anything to do with aether...

Old March 9th 04, 04:29 AM
Ka-In Yen

"Greg Neill" wrote in message ...

That's nice, but the aether's been dead for some time now.
Besides, I didn't get the impression that your derivation
had anything to do with aether...

Dear Greg Neill,
A new model of ether has been proposed:
The similarity between light and wave on string.
http://groups.google.com/groups?grou...gle.com&rnum=1

Mass of ether is same to mass of potential energy m=PE/c^2.
Basing on this model, magnetic foce is proved to be a force
of fluid dynamics.

Ka-In Yen