Dinosaurs On Mars?

Old February 28th 04, 08:32 AM
BHZellner

Default Dinosaurs On Mars?

there may have been a Pole Shift in the distant past
that moved Antartica from a warmer climate to the
South Pole, where it froze up. I wonder. What
ever could have caused such a Pole Shift to occur?

It wasn't the pole that shifted. It was Antarctica
that moved.

Ben

Old February 28th 04, 03:31 PM
OhBrother

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 04:49:30 +0000, Rudolph_X wrote:

OhBrother wrote:

[mercy snip]

(Hello O'

Nice to hear from you again. I'm pleased to see that you are reading my
posts again. I don't know what I did to deserve your attention, but
thanks for your comments, anyway.

The only thing that really bothers me about you, is that you keep
spelling my name wrong when you refer to me in your comments.

Hmm, seems another Rudy was posting similar stuff a couple weeks ago. Did
you slip? Gotta be careful y'know.

But of course, you don't make the stuff up, you simply purvey it, right?

Hey! Want to hear my latest poem? (I plagarized it just for you.)

Come run, jump, skip along Pam,
How very happy a man I am,
To know you're well and you're doing fine,
It kind of put at rest my mind.

How's your brush and your lady fair,
Not to mention your stained glass stair,
Your flower pot on your window sill,
On top of your honeycombed hill.

Have you found the secret door,
That lets you down to the Earth's deep core,
We'll be there in time for tea,
With a diamond to show thee...

Seems that plagiarizing is about all you are able to do. I'm flattered
there is a persistant memory behind those pin-pointed pupils. I'll go you
one better and give you a couplet all your own.

You seem to think the stuff you post
is of great interest to all that read here
but think again! It's all worn out stuff
and just your trolling motives are being laid clear.

For tholen's sake I'll post four more lines
since he demands we must provide relevant filler,
"This groups for topics on astronomy"
Not UFO's, not rogue planets, not martian godzilla.

O'

Old February 28th 04, 10:13 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message , BHZellner
writes
there may have been a Pole Shift in the distant past
that moved Antartica from a warmer climate to the
South Pole, where it froze up. I wonder. What
ever could have caused such a Pole Shift to occur?

It wasn't the pole that shifted. It was Antarctica
that moved.

Ben

Isn't there a suggestion that "true polar wandering" may have occurred
as well?
As the continents move they change the distribution of mass so the
Earth's axis really does change over millions of years.
--
Save the Hubble Space Telescope!
Old February 29th 04, 01:04 AM
Rudolph_X

Cool!

Old February 29th 04, 01:23 AM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

Cool!

I'm sure the zetas will comfirm there are dinosaurs on Mars.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, and Gummint Disinformation Agent
Old March 1st 04, 09:33 AM
Rudolph_X

Carl R. Osterwald wrote:
In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

Cool!

I'm sure the zetas will comfirm there are dinosaurs on Mars.

No way! It is more likely that NASA will soon confirm the existence of
life on Mars.

Old March 9th 04, 12:32 AM
Nando Giustarmontremoli

Rudolph_X ha scritto:

Carl R. Osterwald wrote:
In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

Cool!

I'm sure the zetas will comfirm there are dinosaurs on Mars.

No way! It is more likely that NASA will soon confirm the existence of
life on Mars.

It looks like the house of the bunny, underground :-)