A predicted Terminal event

Old September 6th 06, 07:17 AM posted to sci.astro
Golden Helmet

Default A predicted Terminal event

I was given this message:

That the sun will give off a shell of gas at 9 am on the 15 September 2006
and thereby destroy all life on Earth.

There will be no survivors. That is the intelligence test nature sets.

People who brought the message and the means of escape were murdered, those
who took heed were taken and are now over a light year distant and they will
live. Most were Indians.

The solar detonation is not a forgone conclusion the explosion may peter out
and not take place.

The temperature will continue to rise until the 14th, by which time we will
all be dead from thermal death.

If the story is true then I will die along with all others.

Maia's offer was humanities last chance.

For myself I pray that this terminal event does not take place. It has
nothing to do with me.

Chris

Old September 6th 06, 07:32 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I wouldn't believe a word that Chris says. After all, everything he's
ever posted here has not occurred.

Saul Levy

On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 07:40:32 GMT, "Golden helmet"

Astrophysics nightmare!

Old September 6th 06, 07:58 PM posted to sci.astro
Golden Helmet

Is the nightmare happening?

Sorry, but why is it so hot in september? Its been 25 C over here in the UK
and it is going up!

We've been warning you about this termination for over 80 years, first with
Hubbard and since I was born in 1942 as a human child, with me.

Our planetary environment engines have attempted to control the sun, the
collapse before the detonation was on the 21 August the detonation is the
rebound since the collapse caused the shock wave heating to increase the
fusion in the stellar atmosphere and thus cause the explosion. Our attempts
to cool the core did work and that is when the temperature fell, hopefully
the explosion will be insufficient to kill the planet and the sun will
subside to its normal quiescent state by the 17 September.

I do not think the rise is fast enough to signal an explosion. We can see
the hypersonic winds in the stellar atmosphere and measure their velocity
and temperature and it is turbulant flow which is unpredictable. The
measurements are done by the doppler shift in emmited signals from the
hydrogen in the gas flows in the gamma ray spectrum. It measures the compton
scattering of the high energy radiation from the core and its degradation as
well as the extra fusion from the shock wave heating.

It is no longer under control but I hope for a survivable outcome. I'm
forever the optimist.

Old September 7th 06, 05:34 AM posted to sci.astro
William Hamblen

On 2006-09-06, Golden helmet wrote:

Sorry, but why is it so hot in september? Its been 25 C over here in the UK
and it is going up!

You call that hot?

Bud
Old September 8th 06, 02:17 AM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Who are you? You sound just like Chris! We can control the Sun?
What a laugh that is!

Saul Levy

Old September 8th 06, 09:57 AM posted to sci.astro
Martin Brown

On 2006-09-06, Golden helmet wrote:

Sorry, but why is it so hot in september? Its been 25 C over here in the UK
and it is going up!

You call that hot?

It is making up for a rather chilly August (mostly below 20C). It is
traditional in the UK that the weather improves markedly just after the
end of the school holidays.

I wonder how much gullible B-ark material will top themselves this
time?
And why they have picked on 15th September 9 am (GMT or BST?).

Golden helmet sounds like another tin foil hat nutter. Shades of N*ncy.
Lamentably this one appears from the headers to be a home grown UK
nutter.

Still not long to go now - only a week of inane blathering to D-day.

Regards,
Martin Brown

Old September 11th 06, 09:53 AM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

And when nothing happens, they'll just give another date.

Saul Levy

On 8 Sep 2006 01:57:54 -0700, "Martin Brown"