GK NOMINATION: Imagine there's no torture, it's easy if you try, no government agents covert lying, or spying for the FBI,

Old December 26th 05, 05:13 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy

Default GK NOMINATION: Imagine there's no torture, it's easy if you try, no government agents covert lying, or spying for the FBI,

wrote:

Imagine all the people
free of Hennee

For his/her/its Christmastide attempt to flood AUK into submission with
kooky rants about torture, MI5, etc., I nominate babaloonie (aka
SisterRupert, Buck Tooth, Borderline909, Condeleeza Rice,
ooby-ooby-ooby, etc.) for the Golden Killfile, December 2005. My count
showed 170 poasts since Dec. 24.

Any seconds?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka Silouen aka ...
Old December 26th 05, 05:46 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy

Art Deco wrote:
wrote:

Imagine all the people
free of Hennee

For his/her/its Christmastide attempt to flood AUK into submission with
kooky rants about torture, MI5, etc., I nominate babaloonie (aka
SisterRupert, Buck Tooth, Borderline909, Condeleeza Rice,
ooby-ooby-ooby, etc.) for the Golden Killfile, December 2005. My count
showed 170 poasts since Dec. 24.

Any seconds?

Seems to me that babaloonie is the result of Kadaitcha Man's 'bot?

Either, I am quite wrong, here ...
Someone else can shed further light upon it ...
I'll have to dig up some circumstantial evidence to back up my
opinion.

Complicity & duplicity " suck ", btw ...

Sincerely,

RL

Old December 26th 05, 05:46 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy

Kali wrote:
In article , posted Mon,
26 Dec 2005 10:13:21 -0700, Art Deco says...

wrote:

Imagine all the people
free of Hennee

For his/her/its Christmastide attempt to flood AUK into submission with
kooky rants about torture, MI5, etc., I nominate babaloonie (aka
SisterRupert, Buck Tooth, Borderline909, Condeleeza Rice,
ooby-ooby-ooby, etc.) for the Golden Killfile, December 2005. My count
showed 170 poasts since Dec. 24.

Any seconds?

Can't plonk 'em fast enough, Mr. Deco.

(I thought this one got the GKF already, but I don't see it?)

Seconded.

Kali
--

cognitive scientist, MI5 a real jerk...
"Why, if a fish came to me, and told me he was going on a

Old December 26th 05, 06:09 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy

Art Deco wrote:
wrote:

Imagine all the people
free of Hennee

For his/her/its Christmastide attempt to flood AUK into submission with
kooky rants about torture, MI5, etc., I nominate babaloonie (aka
SisterRupert, Buck Tooth, Borderline909, Condeleeza Rice,
ooby-ooby-ooby, etc.) for the Golden Killfile, December 2005. My count
showed 170 poasts since Dec. 24.

Any seconds?

See
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...f70d2e8920dce3

Whether or not Kadaitcha Man is 'hosting' this abortion, he has
created a monster.

In the wrong hands, it could become the scourge of Usenet. How does one
stop 'random posters' hiding behind anonymous remailers, generating
random messages, eh?

You ought to be taking this very seriously ....

No bull****.

RL

Old December 26th 05, 07:26 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell

wrote:

Imagine all the people
free of Hennee

For his/her/its Christmastide attempt to flood AUK into submission with
kooky rants about torture, MI5, etc., I nominate babaloonie (aka
SisterRupert, Buck Tooth, Borderline909, Condeleeza Rice,
ooby-ooby-ooby, etc.) for the Golden Killfile, December 2005. My count
showed 170 poasts since Dec. 24.

Any seconds?

Can't plonk 'em fast enough, Mr. Deco.

There are already at least two new ones this morning.

(I thought this one got the GKF already, but I don't see it?)

He/she/it was on the ballot for GK last month, but lost to the DQ'd
bowtie sock. On the GK reballot attached to the Christmas Ballot,
he/she/it lost to Lifshine.

Seconded.

Kali

Old December 26th 05, 08:04 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy

Raving Loonie wrote:
Art Deco wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Well, you could try all those new fangled torture methods the
CIA/military/ MI6 /have been working on over the past 30 years.

Use them all, and see what you can find, and don't hold back...

Sincerely,

Bill and Melinda Gates, torture, inc...

Old December 26th 05, 08:12 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy

wrote:
Raving Loonie wrote:
Art Deco wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Seems like you have gotten hold of Kadaitcha Man's Beserker engine. Or
maybe not.
Any good?

btw, I get the distinct feeling that more than one person is working
this gambit.

Keep well.

RL

Old December 26th 05, 08:15 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy

Raving Loonie wrote:
wrote:
Raving Loonie wrote:
Art Deco wrote:
wrote:

[...]

No.
btw, I get the distinct feeling that more than one person is working
this gambit.

Keep well.

I sure hope so....

Bill and Melinda Gates, humanitarians for the world software
manufacurers for torture, inc...

RL