Space Policy Sucks, while there's Life on Venus

Old May 17th 07, 09:02 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian
Your Uncle Larry

Default Space Policy Sucks, while there's Life on Venus

"captain." wrote in message

"BradGuth" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 15, 3:38 pm, "captain." wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

ups.com...

Got any good idea(s) as to why our evolution went backwards?

evolution never goes backwards. however, if you buy into entropy, it
will
eventually decay just like everything else.

Our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) is more than sufficient proof that
evolution goes backwards. There are countless other examples of human
evolution that are not forward looking.
-
Brad Guth

there's always room for mutation in evolutionary theory. some for the
better and some... for the worse

So is Brad the worst mutant that you've seen?

Old May 18th 07, 01:58 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian
BradGuth

On May 17, 1:02 pm, "Your Uncle Larry" wrote:
"captain." wrote in message

> [...]

"BradGuth" wrote in message
roups.com...
On May 15, 3:38 pm, "captain." wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

groups.com...

Got any good idea(s) as to why our evolution went backwards?

evolution never goes backwards. however, if you buy into entropy, it
will
eventually decay just like everything else.

Our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) is more than sufficient proof that
evolution goes backwards. There are countless other examples of human
evolution that are not forward looking.
-
Brad Guth

there's always room for mutation in evolutionary theory. some for the
better and some... for the worse

So is Brad the worst mutant that you've seen?- Hide quoted text -

I'm quite serious. Are you silly naysay folks having another bad
Third Reich minion day?

Or is it just another one of your Old Testamant faith-based days
that's going down the drsain?

I don't believe we're headed in the proper direction with our frail
DNA, and I do believe there's of proof to support that claim.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 18th 07, 02:56 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian
BradGuth

On May 17, 1:33 am, "captain." wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

oups.com...

On May 15, 3:38 pm, "captain." wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

roups.com...

Got any good idea(s) as to why our evolution went backwards?

evolution never goes backwards. however, if you buy into entropy, it will
eventually decay just like everything else.

Our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) is more than sufficient proof that
evolution goes backwards. There are countless other examples of human
evolution that are not forward looking.
-
BradGuth

there's always room for mutation in evolutionary theory. some for the better
and some... for the worse - Hide quoted text -

Much like our badly failing environment, evolution mutations of
negative going attributes has currently been the norm. In order to
out-live one another, all it takes is loot and 100 fold more energy to
burn than others are getting access to.

All of the sudden, it's perfectly OK that we haven't walked on the
moon. How odd.

All of the sudden, life on Venus is becoming doable, as in no bid
deal. How odd.

All of the sudden it's perfectly OK there are better than nuclear
energy options.

Terrestrial science still hasn't a physics clue as to why Earth has
been getting hotter.

Public supercomputers of 3D simulation capability are still taboo/
nondisclosure rated.

WWIII over global energy domination is just a touch of two buttons
away, is no big deal.

We're so used to being screwed over by our own kind, but has Usenet
bone gone soft on us?

All of the sudden it's becoming an accepted matter of fact that 99.9%
of Usenet is actually white and/or Jewish to boot.

Apparently being an Atheist is equal to being a born-again liar,
because they always get to pick and choose the winning side, as often
as that side changes hand or of whichever mindset suits whatever
ulterior motive or hidden agenda that needs the most butt protecting
or vote getting.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 19th 07, 11:21 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian
captain.

ups.com...
"captain." wrote in message

> [...]

"BradGuth" wrote in message
roups.com...
On May 15, 3:38 pm, "captain." wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

groups.com...

[...]

twink, you're still not showing up!!! have you been banned from canada?

Old May 20th 07, 12:53 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian
BradGuth

ups.com...

"captain." wrote in message

> [...]

"BradGuth" wrote in message
roups.com...
On May 15, 3:38 pm, "captain." wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

groups.com...

[...]

I've been banished from a good many places that do not want to hear or
otherwise bother with the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Certainly lord GOOGLE/Usenet can add or subtract whatever from a given
Usenet feed, and even getting that service down to being client
specific as to fully moderate on behalf of whatever such other eyes
might otherwise see first hand, that is if it weren't for their
stealth or robo cloak and dagger services, that's obviously available
to any nation for a price.
-
Brad Guth