FROGS TO ATTACK LYBIA IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS!

Old March 24th 11, 02:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_2_]

Default FROGS TO ATTACK LYBIA IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS!

and is it windy there in Arizona? ha ha ha damned fool.
On Mar 24, 5:09Â*am, wrote:
KISS YOUR OWN ASSHOLE, PIG'S ASSHOLE!

WE WILL NOT WORSHIP SUCH A FOOL!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 07:22:21 -0700 (PDT), Warhol
wrote:

On Mar 19, 2:52 pm, HVAC wrote:
On 3/19/2011 9:30 AM, Warhol wrote:

And so I am come to cleanse! And to wipe away!...

Sounds like a commercial for Charmin (Now with lanolin!).

Hurry now, those who hear!
Hurry now, those who know Me!...

Hurry, and kiss The Son!

Hurry now, and kiss Me upon My face,
All you who know My name!...

The Warrior of Light/ El Hassan Misbahi

many said that before you...

(the people of Nuh (Noah). They rejected Our servant) means, they
denied him categorically and accused him of madness,

(and said: "A madman!'' Wazdujir.) Mujahid said about Wazdujir: "He
was driven out accused on account of madness.'' It was also said that
Wazdujir means, he was rebuked, deterred, threatened and warned by his
people saying:

("If you do not stop O Nuh, you will be among those who will be
stoned.'') ï´¿26:116ï´¾ This was said by Ibn Zayd(The Son of the LORD),
and it is sound.

(Then he invoked his Lord (saying): "I have been overcome, so help
(me)!'') meaning, `I am weak and cannot overcome or resist my people,
so help Your religion!' Allah/The God the Exalted said,

(So, We opened the gates of the heaven with water Munhamir.) As-Suddi
said about Munhamir, "It means abundant.''

(And We caused springs to gush forth from the earth.) means, from
every part of the earth, and even ovens in which fire was burning --
water and springs gushed forth,

(So, the waters met), means, of the heaven and the earth

so where those before you punished by my beloved Gran'Da'Dy... beware
Saul... beware Saul of the Sarsar Wind on your neck.
Old April 1st 11, 10:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU KISSED YOUR OWN ASSHOLE YET AGAIN, PIG!

GOOD JOB! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!

THERE IS NO WIND ON MY NECK, FOOL! YOU LIE AGAIN!

SHUT THE **** UP, IDIOT!

Saul Levy

wrote:

On Mar 19, 2:52 pm, HVAC wrote:
On 3/19/2011 9:30 AM, Warhol wrote:

And so I am come to cleanse! And to wipe away!...

Sounds like a commercial for Charmin (Now with lanolin!).

Hurry now, those who hear!
Hurry now, those who know Me!...

Hurry, and kiss The Son!

Hurry now, and kiss Me upon My face,
All you who know My name!...

The Warrior of Light/ El Hassan Misbahi

many said that before you...

(the people of Nuh (Noah). They rejected Our servant) means, they
denied him categorically and accused him of madness,

(and said: "A madman!'' Wazdujir.) Mujahid said about Wazdujir: "He
was driven out accused on account of madness.'' It was also said that
Wazdujir means, he was rebuked, deterred, threatened and warned by his
people saying:

("If you do not stop O Nuh, you will be among those who will be
stoned.'') ?26:116? This was said by Ibn Zayd(The Son of the LORD),