Enterprise music

Old October 8th 03, 10:19 PM
Mike Dicenso

Default Enterprise music

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003, Scott Hedrick wrote:

"Mike Dicenso" wrote in message
izona.edu...
Yup. But remember that in the original draft of "The Trouble with
Tribbles",

Original draft? Uh oh, is this another Ellison thing?

Nope. Just the usual rewrites that go on for a television series' script.
Only Ellison would get ****y over something like that.

Cyrano Jones actually discusses using the tribbles as food, to
which Uhura objects strongly.
-Mike

Speaking of which, ol' Cyrano cowrote the script for "The Mark of Gideon".

Stanley Adams. It's a pity he was never able to reprise his role of Cyrano
Jones for the live action series. At least he was able to for TAS.
-Mike
Old October 9th 03, 10:12 AM
OM

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:19:56 -0700, Mike Dicenso
wrote:

Stanley Adams. It's a pity he was never able to reprise his role of Cyrano
Jones for the live action series. At least he was able to for TAS.

....There's two things that haven't been done with characters Adams
portrayed:

1) He never got to reprise Tyro the Carrot on "Lost in Space".

2) We never have had a trade war between Cyrano Jones and Harcourt
Fenton Mudd. There's a story there that *needs* to be written, dammit!

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old October 10th 03, 02:58 AM
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

2) We never have had a trade war between Cyrano Jones and Harcourt
Fenton Mudd. There's a story there that *needs* to be written, dammit!

OM

Throw those two....and a Ferengi with "The Lobes For Business"
together....and the whole galaxy may be in mortal peril of death by
laughter. The last time three businessmen with their high moral scruples
set out on a money-making venture was in "The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly".

Pat
("My ass thinks you are making fun of it...")

Old October 10th 03, 10:49 PM
eling037

Default test

test

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
schreef in bericht ...

Old October 11th 03, 05:39 PM
Hallerb

2) We never have had a trade war between Cyrano Jones and Harcourt
Fenton Mudd. There's a story there that *needs* to be written

Roger C Camel was a great actor, its too bad he didnt live longer.