Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Astronomy and Astrophysics » FITS
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

{SPAM?}

Old February 27th 05, 11:17 PM
external usenet poster

Default {SPAM?}

CAN YOU HELP?

Dear Friend,

I am Mr G.V.R Sarma, an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine, by name Alh.Abdul Mohammed,
who here in after shall be referred to as my client,died in Banda Aceh in Indonesia with all members of is
family in the deadly Tsunami.

Please log to this website for more about the Tsunami, www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2004/tsunami.disaster/
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/world/200.../default.stm.

I am contacting you to assist me in ensuring that the funds lodged by my client with a Financial Institution.
The financial institution is not decleared unclaimed hence my reason for contacting you.

The financial institution has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the Funds lodge by my client will be confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my late client,so that the proceeds of this funds can be transfer to you,Then we can share the funds and give half to the victim of the tsunami in Indonesia, As donation from my late client.

I have all documents that shows He deposite it with the financial institution. We will Share on a mutually agreed-upon percentage.

All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. If this business proposition offends your moral values,do accept my apology. Please contact me at once to indicate your interest.

However if you are willing to assist me in this venture. I will establish a verbal telephone communication with you and bring you into a much better picture of the situation.
Reply To:
Best Regards,
V.R.Andy.